What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kid, couple, solo travelers, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31BEL01
Cruising with Bellezza Cruises, you will be experienced a wonderful time on the unique bay, expressed yourself, spent more time with your companions and never forget these sweet memories. Bellezza Cruises with numerous attractive activities such as kayaking, sunset party, squid fishing, cooking demonstration are actually the best choice for any tourist when visiting Vietnam.
- Exploring off-the-beaten-track Bai Tu Long bay - Halong Bay
- Cruising through the most highlights islands and ilets in Halong Bay
- Joining in numerous exciting activities: cooking demonstration, sunset party,...
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Cruise, Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- English Speaking Guide from Hanoi and on boat
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- All meals on board (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Cooking demonstration
- Sunset party
- Price Excludes
- Visa Arrangement
- Round trip transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (book in next step)
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expense
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hon Gai harbor - Bai Tu Long Bay - Cong Do - Cap La island
07.45 – 8:30: Optional our shuttle bus will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi and start our trip to explore the most amazing bay in the North of Vietnam. On the way, we will have a quick stop at the middle of the way to rest. This also let you have a glance at Hai Duong Province and taste their traditional “Green bean cake”.
12.30: Arrive in our office at Hon Gai Pier, you will have a bit time to relax and enjoy a cup of tea/coffee. Wait for our captain to finish the registration and transfer by tender to our boat.
12.45: Enjoy welcome drink and spend a couple minutes to briefing about safety on boat and activities included then we check in our cabin.
13.30: Delicious Vietnamese set menu will be served while leisurely cruising further into Bai Tu Long Bay.
15.00: Arrive in kayaking area – that is Cap La Island. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing.
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoys our Sunset party while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner onboard.
20.30: Free time to challenge yourself in Vietnamese puzzle games, or gathers your group/family for a board game; try your luck with squid fishing or simply has a cocktail and enjoy the quiet night on the bay.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Bellezza Cruise
- Day 2: Thien Canh Son cave - Bai Tu Long Bay - Hon Gai harbor - Hanoi
06.00: Start your day with a Tai Chi routine on sundeck or catch a morning view of the stunning bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style, familiar to you to fulfill your strength and ready for another exploring day.
08.00: Explore the well-hidden Thien Canh Son Cave and enjoy a white sandy beach at Hon Co Island.
09.30: Upon return to the boat you will have about 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
10.00: Attend in a Vietnamese cooking demonstration. You can quickly learn a simple but delicious Vietnamese dish that Gordon Ramsey (a 2 Michelin Star Chef) used to guide – Nem Cuon.
11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch on boat.
12.00: Back to the harbor and disembark in Hon Gai pier.
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay then our bus will take you back to Hanoi.
17.00: End of service.
Meals: B, L
- The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.5
23 Jan 2019
Great atmosphere, friendly Vietnamese staff ° Well spoken and highly knowledgeable guides ° Authentic environment ° The food exceeds expectations. So many delicious Vietnamese varieties. ° Breathtaking views ° Visit places other tourists don't get to see ° Tasteful and classy decorations for NYE party ° The bar man was the coolest I would have rated this 5 star except I believe the ship may require some maintenance and refurbishment. Also there was a little pressure to extend our prepaid travels by tipping the staff. Other than that this was a beautiful experience and we are so grateful to have crossed paths with all the staff and fellow travellers during our stay. Thank you to all the Bellezza staff for being so kind and accommodating. An extra special thanks for the transportation after the cruise. Best regards
27 Nov 2018
great boat, great activities that are very well planned and organised, but you still feel like you have chill time. Food was delicious on the boat and the cabins are clean and spacious (for a boat!) We were there around 1st November and our guide was really helpful and fun. All staff on board are lovely and I would definitely recommend this boat! Thankyou!!
27 Nov 2018
This cruise company impressed us from the start with their limousine van for pickup. Tour guides were exceedingly knowledgeable and friendly, staff on deck were helpful and attentive. The food was delicious, as were the cocktails and they catered amazingly well to our vegan diet. Definitely recommend the two night cruise, as one night could feel rushed. The only negatives was that water and drinks are expensive on board so re you go if you are on a budget. Also cabin water ran out on third day and had to be refilled, but this was an unusual occurrence.
04 Aug 2018
Knowing how popular and busy Halong Bay would be, we were initially anticipating a touristy and cheap experience. How wrong and pleasantly surprised we were, hence the 5*. Most of this was down to the enthusiasm and courtesy of the crew and guide, who were so accommodating. However, Halong Bay itself must take credit for being so wonderfully scenic and beautiful. The small size of the boat with about a dozen nice cabins provided an intimate atmosphere in which to get to know the very international and diverse set of fellow passengers. The crew encouraged us all to gell and we were soon having a good laugh and relaxing. The highlight was a proposal of marriage by one of the Portuguese passengers to his partner that evening and the crew went out of their way to set the tone by decorating the dining area with lights, petals and hearts. It was both romantic and heart warming for all and just one example of why we will keep such happy memories from this cruise. Well done to all!