What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Honeymoon, couple, friends, family...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31LMN01
As tourist know to Halong Bay as Natural wonder Heritage of the world, now day more and more Boat tour’s organizer made the same itinerary to discover Halong Bay. We realized, it’s over and crowded by 500 boats on the route. Make something so difference. La Mignonne Cruise! we found it and take you on the quietly and charming through Halong Bay till Lan Ha Bay - Deep in Natural of emotion way
- Experience 4-star cruise on Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba island
- Experience bioluminescent plankton kayaking in the evening
- Join exciting activities: swimming on Ba Trai Dao Beach, visit Cat Ba island
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Cooking demonstrations
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Hi-class shuttle bus (round trip)
- Fishing equipment, exciting games
- Bioluminescent plankton kayak activity
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on board (02 Lunches, 01dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin.
- Kayaking, Tai chi exercise, Local rowing boat,Swimming (if the weather permits), Squid fishing,
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses.
- Beverages, tips, and gratuities.
- All other services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba island
7.45 – 8.15 Optional pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to Haiphong on the newest highway, enjoy the landscape of rice field and rural villages of the Red river Delta ( short break one time).
11.00 – 11.45 Get on the ferry to Cat Ba Island ( about 25 minutes ) where you will feel the tour starting by green mangroves running along the mountain feet.
Along the coastal road for amazing views to the bay and the valley shadowed paths through the National Park to the Harbour where you can obtain a great view of the bay.
11.45-12.15: Arrival the Harbour, La Mignonne's crews warmly welcome you on cruise. Lunching and cruising into the bay pass by floating fishing village and sightseeing beautiful limestone islands.
14.00 – 15.45: The boat will move to Dark cave and Bright cave (hang Sang, Toi) in Ha Long Bay then on each 2-seat kayak with paddle you will rowing through narrow lanes of the Kart mountains to come inside the cave. This is the are “King Kong” movie was shot casting.
16.30 – 17.15: We progress to Ba Trai Dao beach area of Lan Ha Bay- a separate part of Halong Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. The region is known for its pristine beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands. You may prefer to try your hand at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim. This is a great experience, immersed in the crystal clear water of the bay and Snorkeling to see Corals or you can also reach some secluded beaches for a while relaxing lying on sand (depending on the tide sometimes). And The Boat through the crystal waters at Mat Quy area of Lan Ha, a small bay where The Cat Ba langur often sleeps in the caves and seeks food around the mountains – leaves, fresh shoots, flowers, tree barks and some fruits that are not palatable to humans. Visitors has the opportunity to glimpse the white-headed langur, a species endemic to the archipelago and now found nowhere else on earth.
17.30 End of the noon time, back to the boat for “ sun set party”. Enjoy a glass of wine, and fresh fruit, take amazing pictures when the sun setting behind the mountain.
19.30: Enjoy dinner in restaurant . Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff.
21.30: Retire to your cabin or join the fishing squid, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, internet access or play exciting games. over night on the lovely peaceful bay one in your life time.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: La Mingnonne Cruise
- Day 2: Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi
6h00. Enjoy sunrise and admire the never ending miraculous scenery of the Bay. Practice an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
7.00 – 7.30 : Have Light breakfast, coffee and tea served on board.
7.30 – 9.30 : The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay and completes its entry through Cua Van Area. The area is surrounding of extraordinary limestone karsts landscapes.
Transfer to Tender for visit Viet Hai Village. You will take the electric car trip along the village path and go through tropical forests and see the bamboo houses ( Viet Namese traditional house ) Enjoy stunning scenery of rice fields on the way. Stop at the village to relax and make friend with local people living there.
10.00 : Check out the room, take in of “cooking class”, our guide will show you how to make some famous VietNamese traditional dishes, that you can easily demonstrate at home.
11.00 : Have lunch time on board.
12.30: Say good bye the boat trip and catching the bus heading back to Ha Noi. Arrival Ha Noi about 16.30, tour End!
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0