What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Are you planning to spend your holiday on Phu Quoc Island? We suggest you an 3-day exciting program on Mekong Eyes Cruise that not only brings you a wonderful holiday but also offers you the fantastic scenic of Mekong Delta River. Along the journey, you will take part in tour from Saigon to Phu Quoc and have a chance to go for a walk in small villages and visit local house, and explore colorful floating markets in Cai Be. Let’s spend a leisure day while taking in the beautiful scenery on Mekong River.
- Enjoy fantastic sunset on sundeck and peaceful atmosphere on Mekong River
- Explore Cai Rang or Cai Be bustling floating market to get an insight into Delta river daily life
- Spend a full day on walking/ cycling to visit local garden and try tropical fruits in the countryside
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Size : 11 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ TwinShow more
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Includes Taxes & Fees
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
Easy & fast checkout
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Road transfer from/to Saigon
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Guided side trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- English speaking guide on the cruise vessel and side trips
- Shuttle to Rach Gia and ferry from Rach Gia to Phu Quoc
- For the direction Phu Quoc — Saigon, shuttle transfer from Rach Gia to the departure point of cruise vessel
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Private transfer from/to Saigon (USD$45/pax)
- Drinks (except for breakfast and the mineral water in your cabin)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Panorama Cruise
In the morning we pick you up at your hotel in Saigon by shuttle bus or optional private transfer and then take you to the pier in Can Tho.
You board your wooden river cruise boat around noon. After a refreshing welcome drink we show you our on-board facilities and your cosy cabin. As lunch is served, the boat starts cruising. Sit back and watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people.
In the afternoon you can disembark for a guided leisurely stroll through the village and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields. Meet the friendly locals and taste the local produce and fruits.
Get back on board and enjoy a drink at the bar or relax on deck as the sun sets over the magnificent water landscape. The boat will anchor for the night. The day ends with a delicious on-board dinner.
Accommodation: Mekong Eyes Cruise
- Day 2: Life on the water and floating markets
Wake up well rested to the sound of the River and get ready for another exciting day of sightseeing. At 6.30h the boat sets off for a sunrise cruise. Watch the locals go about their daily work drying exotic fruits and building ships on the wooden yards while enjoying an early breakfast.
After breakfast, we will board a sampan boat to Cai Be floating market. Later in the morning your can boat through the green water landscape on a little rowing sampan to see local houses, verdant orchards and ship-building yards. Alternatively you can discover the nearby town on foot or on explore the small side canals on a bicycle.
The vessel now resumes its journey as lunch is served. In the afternoon there will be another side trip to one of the exotic villages or lush plantations along the way. While mooring close to Tra On Island you can enjoy another relaxing evening and night about your river cruiser.
Accommodation: Mekong Eyes Cruise
- Day 3: Cai Rang Floating Market and Transfer to Phu Quoc
After morning tea and an early start through the glorious morning atmosphere on the river we will visit the famous floating market of Cai Rang. Marvel at the sheer abundance of exotic fruits and vegetables. We will pull up to the boats for talking and bargaining with the merchants.
Directly after visiting the floating market our shuttle takes you to the waterfront town of Rach Gia and to the pier for the ferry to the holiday paradise of Phu Quoc (lunch box on the way).
The tour ends here. We will be happy to help you book a resort on the island and organize your trip back to Saigon.
- Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice.
- This tour starts on odd dates (e. g. Sept 1, 3, 5, 7 etc.)
- If you are staying in Saigon, we will pick you up at your hotel (district 1 and parts of district 3) and take you to the pier in Can Tho. The drive to / from Can Tho approx. 4 hours.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
21 Dec 2018
Mekong eyes picked us up at our accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City and drove us to the delta. We were well taken care of from the pick up, to the drop off when a driver met us at Phu Quoc and drove us to our resort. The Mekong delta was beautiful, the boat and the cabins really clean and cozy, and the staff friendly and service minded. We had relaxing two days and enjoyed it very much. The only thing I could wish more for was to spend a little more time at the floating market and buy things there. But everything was well planned and well executed. Strongly recommended!
15 Feb 2017
My boyfriend and I did the 3 day cruise from Saigon to phu quoc on the Mekong eyes and we were blown away! Pro's: -the boat is lovely! Sun beds on the top deck, covered outdoor seating area, nice indoor lounge area and the dining room are all well presented and comfortable. I was especially impressed with our private bathroom attached to the rooms. The boat is very clean and the aircon is a treat after a hot day. -activities are all such a great addition. We did guided walks, bike ride, cooking class, visited floating markets and loved every minute - food is really tasty! I enjoyed every meal I had. - drinks are very reasonably priced. House wine is $3.5 US, spirits around $5-6 - crew are really friendly and helpful - a nice amount of spare time to enjoy the cruise at your leisure. Cons: Honestly I can't think of any. I didn't have a single issue the whole three days. Thank you for such an amazing trip Mekong eyes! Such a nice way to travel down to phu quoc and experience life on the delta!