What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31VIC01
Victory Cruise is designed and made of special wood, modern facilities and high artist decoration in each cabin. With 21 cabins, Victory Cruise is an ideal place for you to relax and enjoy natural beauty of Halong bay. Victory Cruise 2 days 1night visit Bai Tu Long Bay, rowing boat trip to visit Vung Vieng fishing village and chance to visit Amazing cave.
- A deluxe cruise with 21 ensuite cabins, daily departure from Hon Gai habor
- Interesting itinerary (Bai Tu Long - Vung Vieng - Thien Canh Son cave)
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - bamboo boat - kayaking - swimming - cooking - night fishing - Tai Chi - cooking)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Travel insurance on boat.
- Welcome drinks on board.
- Entrance and sightseeing Fees.
- Private bathroom in each cabin.
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class, cooking class.
- In-house English speaking Tour Guide.
- 1 lunch + 1 dinner +1 mini breakfast & 1 Buffet Brunch.
- Air-conditioned Cabin, equipped cold/hot shower, mini-bar.
- Price Excludes
- Spa & Massage
- Pickup service by shuttle bus
- Kayak rental at 20usd/hour/double kayak
- Any drinks not mentioned on board.
- Other personal expenses.
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay - Vung Vieng Fishing Village
07.30 – 08.00 Pickup service by shuttle bus at meeting point (47 Le Van Huu Str) or Hanoi Old Quarters (optional).
Transfer by tender to boat, enjoy Welcome Drink, Depart to Bai Tu long Bay.
13.00 - 14.30 Enjoy Lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admire the fascinating formations on the way.
15.30 - 16.30 Transfer from boat to rowing boat to visit Vung Vieng Fishing Village. Rowers are local people wearing traditional costume. It’s the opportunity to see the fisher’s daily life with the primary features in the charming nature.
17.30 Return to boat - Continue cruising through the bay.
18.30 Anchor for overnight at Cong Do area.
18.30 - 19.00 Cooking Demonstration in restaurant.
19.30 - 21.00 Savor a delicious Set Dinner in dinning room.
21.00 - 22.30 Activities: Relax on deck, Beauty Spa services, drink service available or night time fishing.
23.00 Relax, enjoy fresh air & overnight on board.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Victory cruise
- Day 2 : Thien Canh Son Cave - Halong Harbor - Hanoi
06.30 Enjoy sunrise over the Bay or take part in our morning Tai Chi session.
06.45 - 07.45 Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in dining room.
08.00 - 08.30 Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
09.00 - 09.30 Check-out cabins and settle bills – Luggage collection
09.30 - 10.30 Having international Buffet Brunch served in dining room.
10.30 - 11.00 Arrival at the pier. Farewell.
Meals: B, L
- The program can change without prior notice
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.0
21 Sep 2018
We were overnight on this ship we sailed into the bay and moored overnight so peacefull and very beautifull lots of photo ops next day we had early breakfast and went to a cave which was in the rocks out of the sea incredible. our room on the ship although a little compact was very comfortable and clean we had a double and single in the cabin, shower was good lots of hot water. The food on board was excellent dinner as was breakfast and brunch. All in all this was excellent really enjoyed, and would do it again.
16 Jun 2018
This is an experience we were not expecting. What we heard about did not justify what we saw and experienced. It was amazing. Very relaxing. And so smoothe. Very experienced company with great staff. Especially Quan Lee who was very informative and very helpful . I would recommend this company to all my friends and acquaintances. "Well done victory cruise."
02 Jun 2018
I can't praise this enough. We had an overnight cruise and it was a very well organized trip from the start till the end. Not one tiny problem or struggle despite the crowds around. We took the mid sized ship and had a suite room with a balcony. The bathroom was quite large and was more comfortable than in many hotels. Meals were amazing, Vietnamese for lunch and continental for dinner. We had a row boat tour in the fishing village on our first day and the cave tour on the second with tai-chi lessons in the morning. Everything was amazing.
10 Feb 2018
Great rooms, water pressure in the shower was great! Meals were very good as was the on board masseuse. First day we went to a local fishing village, we were then rowed around the village and back to the boat for dinner, plus optional squid fishing. We opted out of this preferring a massage instead. Following morning we visited a cave which was really nice although quite a number of steps to go up before you get inside, that was my exercise for the day! All meals on the boat were great, there was a lady on board who could speak some tagalog (Filipino) and she was very good often saying some words to my Wife in Tagalog as she is a Filipino. Cabins were really nice and clean. Recommend-Yes Go Again-Absolutely Yes but need longer time.
06 Jan 2018
we were in group tour and victory cruise was booked for us for 1 night/2 day trip. it was the most enjoyable stay.overall facilities were good.room and amenities were good as was expected on small boat with 20 cabins.overall staff services/food was good.a must visit place as halong bay is a paradise of vietnam.went into small boat in group of 4 manned by single person manually taking us around the mountain.fantastic view.mostly vietnamese food but on departure we had some sandwiches.chips serviced at dinner/lunch/good breakfast -basic.