What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SE03
A full day trip to Cao Dai temple and Cu Chi tunnels is an enjoyable memory. Get into an interesting itinerary Cao Dai temple, Cu Chi tunnels - known as a hideout for the Viet Cong. Watch statues of Jesus Christ, Buddha and the Hindu god, Brahma.
- Visit Cao Dai temple, Cu Chi tunnel
- Experience how the Viet Cong lived underground
- Visit the legendary underground network of tunnels built by the Viet Cong during the American War
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- 01 water/pax
- All entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Transfer in air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Lunch (deluxe group and private tour)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses, drinks
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare
- Cao Dai Temple - Cu Chi Tunnel (Full day)
08.00AM - 08.30AM Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Saigon center and take you to Cao Dai temple - Tay Ninh province 95 kms South East of Ho Chi Minh city. The Cao Dai temple is decorated with multi-colored dragons of all shapes and sizes competing for space with a number of swastikas. Above the main entrance is the all-seeing holy eye, the symbol of the Cao Dai sect. The interior is just as engaging as statues of Jesus Christ, Buddha and the Hindu god, Brahma, stand side by side. Everyday at 12.00 noon a ceremony is held, which is open to visitors.
Lunch at local restaurant. In the afternoon, proceed to Ben Dinh tunnels, Cu Chi to visit the legendary underground network of tunnels built by the Viet Cong during the American War. You will creep in to the tunnel to experience how the Viet Cộng lived underground. Head back to Saigon around 17.00. End of tour.
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 40 reviews
Value for money9.3
30 May 2019
It was such a amazing day. We had a lucky day when our group had only 4 people. Therefore the guide could share with us more. In the morning, we went to to the temple. That was so beautiful. I really love the tunnels. Highly recommend this tour.
27 May 2019
Cao Dai Temple is the center for a small unique religious sect in Vietnam. We visited a stunning temple complex and viewed the daily devotional ceremony. The visit to the Cu Chi Tunnels provides Americans with another view of the war and the efforts of the Vietnamese people to keep foreign powers from dominating their country. Our guide was excellent—well-informed, friendly, and much more proficient in English than other guides we have had in Vietnam.
20 May 2019
I had the pleasure of joining Danny on the tour to Cao Dai and Cu Chi. He was very funny and made the tour interesting for the guests, while always checking that we were all comfortable and were having a good time. He was very patient with the group and came across as very humble.
28 Apr 2019
We booked this tour and we didn't regret it at all. A one day combination of the Cu Chi tunnels and the temple/cathedral of Cao Dai. Perfect after many walking tours through Saigon. Our guide was Mr. 'Handsome'. He did a perfect job in explaining everything we needed to know, be it the history of Vietnam or the customs of the Cao Dai believers in a very good English, decorated with some good jokes and quite good singing. Everything was perfectly organized, even in Cu Chi where a lot of tourist were. He always found a shortcut, a detour or a good alternative. Enough cooled water and tissues were available and the lunch in a nice restaurant was traditional and very tasty. We saw everything we expected and could attend a Cao Dai ceremony which was unique for us. Thank you Mr.Handsome. You really made it a trip of our life-time!
23 Apr 2019
We went to Cao Dai Temple and Cu Chi Tunnel today and found it very interesting! Our tour guide Peter, is good and very informative, shared a lot of info of Cao Dai and also the vietnam war. The Cu Chi tunnel should be one of the must visit in Saigon, you can see how vietnam soldiers fight with US Army.