What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park
Suitable : Family, couple, solo traveler
Type : Land tour
A trekking tour in Xuyen Son Lake and Conquering Phong Nha 4.5km underground water will certainly bring you different exciting experiences. You will have chance to discover the magical and magnified caves system. Join us for an unforgettable experience.
- Discover Xuyen Son Lake
- Take part in exciting activities: kayak, trek, swim
- Visit Phong Nha Cave to discover its majestic and mysterious beauty
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Water bottle
- Meals as indicated
- Tour van with air-conditioner
- Friendly English Speaking Guide
- Relevant equipments( tent, light, medical)
- Price Excludes
- Train ticket: Hanoi - Dong Hoi
- Tips and Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare.
- Dong Hoi - Xuyen Son Lake - Phong Nha Cave - Dong Hoi
08:00-09:00 Pick up visitors around the Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park.
09:00-09:30 Tour guide plans the tour program, prepare cave equipment
10:00 Practice kayaking in front of Phong Nha Cave entrance. Please show us how professional you are!. Start kayaking through the cave in the darkness( First 3 kilometers)
11:00 OFF kayak, reach the hiking spot( 1,5km)
13:00 Reach the secret underground lake, enjoy swimming in the dark
13:30 Get some lunch at the lunch spot
14:00 Hiking and Kayaking back
15:00 Off kayak, go to other dry chambers, see ancient writing of Cham people, the early human in Viet Nam
15:30 Come back to the hotels, tour ends
- Recommend to bring necessary luggage
- Bring your Identification or Passport, children’s original birth certificate
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to flights, weather, and transportation conditions.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
8.5Based on 1 reviews
Value for money
13 Aug 2017
These caves are accessed by boat and after taking a boat ride through the caves you can then get out and walk around. The caves are impressive.