What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Con Dao island
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
As the 2nd largest island in the Con Dao Islands, Hon Bay Canh with fascinating beaches, rich flora and fauna system in the Con Dao National Park, out-standing with the endemics (especially the turtles). With Explore Bay Canh Island tour 2 day, you have chance to discover this fascinating island.
- Have a chance to visit the sea turtle conservation area in Vietnam
- Cross mangroves to explore the unique flora and fauna in the forest
- See the unique sea creatures such as "tank crabs", holothurian, "snails rocks" at low tide
- 1 Lunch
- A/C private transfer
- Price Includes
- Pure water
- All admission fees
- English speaking guide
- Lunch with picnic BBQ
- Pick-up and transfer by car
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Government tax
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Package Travel
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare.
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare.
- Con Dao - Con Son Bay - Bay Canh island
Morning: Pickup at your hotel and go to port. Exploring Con Son Bay with many beauty islands.
- Stop near Bay Canh island for experiencing great feelings of fish swallowing bait and taking them on to the boat. Diving with snorkel and goggles if you want.
- Continue go to Bay Canh island, swimming and sunbath at beauty beach.
- Lunch at the beach with picnic barbecue.
Afternoon: Visit the sea turtle conservation area, crossing mangroves to explore the unique flora and fauna in the forest.
- Conquering the oldest lighthouse on the top of island.
16h00: Come back mainland with all of fishes you have. End of tour.
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money