What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Sapa
Suitable : Active traveler, Honey moon couple, Friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SPP20
This Fansipan Summit full day is offered for anyone who likes adventures. It is a memorable experience with conquering the Roof of Indochina - Fansipan peak in Hoang Lien Son range and enjoying fully the emotion of the winner when you reach the top of the mountain at the height 3143m.
- Adventure the highest peak in Indochina
- Take some pictures for unforgettable experience and your proud of victory at the top
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Night train and transfer
- English speaking guide
- Local lunch and breakfast
- Price Excludes
- Other meals
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Sapa - Fansipan - Sapa
Meet your guide and driver at the hotel or Lao Cai station at 5:00am, (takeaway breakfast will be arranged) leave Sapa for Heaven gate.
Get ready: check your equipment and baggage carefully before the trip.
At 5.30, start to an adventure the highest peak in Indochina. Trekking through a primary forest giant centuries-old pine expanses of yellow bamboo. At the elevation of 2.600m above sea level, stop for breakfast and having a short rest in 25 minutes. Continue ascending to the top at 12.00 where stop for lunch in 40 minutes, then take some pictures for unforgettable experience and your proud of victory at the top. After taking in the scenery and atmosphere on Vietnam's highest point, take the same way to go down to the foot of Mount.
At 4.30, transfer back to hotel to Sapa for shower. Then transfer to Lao Cai Station.
- If you want this tour from Hanoi, please contact us
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 22 reviews
Value for money9.1
21 Feb 2019
Fansipan mountain the highest peak in indochina at 3143m and has the longest 3 rope cable car in the world. This is a great ride on its own. There are lots to see and with lots of steps some 600 you will be fit by the end(or take the short ride in the tram) to the summit. We heard that there are few days when it is clear at the summit but its an adventure so just go with crossed fingers. NB. The Cafe De Soleil near the summit charges 80,000vd for a black vietnamese coffee. Four times the normal price because you are a captive market. Drink your coffee lower down and avoid this terrible shame of a rip off.
13 Feb 2019
Climbing Fansipan is great fun and a nice accomplishment. While you should not take it lightly, if you are prepared it can be very satisfying. highly recommended trip. but, again, don't underestimate it.
23 Jan 2019
04 Jan 2019
30 Dec 2018