What you’ll get
Duration : 3.5 hours
Suitable : Friends, couple, solo travelers, students,..
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HNFG04
This free Hanoi Old French Quarter walking group tour will help you not only to see the life of local Vietnamese people in “36 guild streets” but also to discover the charm of this imprinted French architecture area. Moreover, each individual can make new friends having common interests and explore their full potential through cross-cultural experiences and extracurricular activities.
- Group size: Less than 10 pax
- Discover place which is famous with “36 guild streets”
- Wander along the old streets and get exciting experience
- Pay a visit Hoan Kiem Lake area
- Explore unique, magnetic and charming French Quarter in Hanoi
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- Price Includes
- Tour guide (available with English speaking local student)
- Price Excludes
- Transfer fees (if any)
- Entrance fees (if any)
- Personal expenses (foods, drinks,...)
- Cancellation by Customer
If you are unable to join the tour on the day and at the time scheduled, you must notify us within 3 hours of the departure.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step
- Full itinerary
09.00AM or 02.00PM, our tour guide will welcome you at Asia Group Tour office (no 79 Ly Nam De St) and brief the tour, then start the walking tour to discover Old and French Quarter.
Nowadays, the villages were turned to streets, and many of them didn’t feature the business as it names anymore. But it’s worth your time to wander along the old streets, and you surely gain many exciting experiences. Despite the damages that Vietnam War left in Hanoi, the Old Quarter still retained much of the original traits that interest tourists, especially those with architectural passion. These houses are neither tall buildings as people usually see in cities nor stilt houses on lines of poles, which were popular in Vietnam’s mountainous regions these days. They are also called “tubular houses” which are short and narrow but have great length.
After walking around and enjoy some interesting places in the Old Quarter, you will be guided to Hoan Kiem Lake area where you can pay a visit to Ngoc Son temple and start to explore the French Quarter. Although the French colonial period ended a long time ago, much of French arts and Deco style are still imprinted in this quarter, creating a unique, magnetic and charming Hanoi with its elegance and nobility.
Tour will end around 12.30 or 5.30 PM.
- Student guide requires no charges! Guests should be nice to cover all fees for guide!
- Please provide us with your age in the “your message” section in order that we can serve you better
- The photos taken during the tour might be used for our brand’s promotion and activities. If you are not comfortable with this, please notify us in the booking.
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0