What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MKG03
Regarding 2 days 1 night trip to Mekong Delta region, this is the most popular trip we offer. Tourists will have chance to visit some of the most famous destinations in the region including My Tho, Ben Tre and Can Tho. The feature of this trip are boat trips through the small canals along the river banks with water coconut tree lines to visit local village and one of the most famous floating market in Can Tho - Cai Rang floating market.
- Daily depart tour from Saigon
- Boat trips to explore the marvelous Mekong Delta region
- Discover the area’s largest floating market- Cai Rang Market
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Price Includes
- All entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip in the Mekong delta
- Accommodation: Homestay or hotel
- A/c van/bus pick up (centrally located hotel)
- Dinner is only for homestay option
- Meals as indicated in the program (B= breakfast, L = Lunch)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense
- Vietnamese entry visa
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: HCMC – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho
Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city and start the trip to My Tho. Upon arrival, visit Vinh Trang pagoda which sated back to the late 19th century. Then boarding the sampan and cruising around four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking in the village paths to contemplate orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, and Vietnamese folk music performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation. Be rowed in a small sampan through the Thoi Son canal and treat yourself to the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business & bee-keeping farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
Have lunch at the local restaurant. Break time.
The afternoon is time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meeting the local people to experience their daily life in the Mekong Delta. Relaxing on hammocks to enjoy the cool breeze is for those do not want to join the cycling trip. Proceed to Can Tho. Your leisure. Overnight in Can Tho (centrally located hotel/countryside-homestay)
Accommodation: Hotel/ Homestay
- Day 2: Can Tho – Cai Rang floating market – HCMC
Breakfast at the hotel/homestay in early morning. Take a leisure boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River) then visit to Cai Rang floating market which is the liveliest one in the whole of region. Walking trip to visit the fruit plantation and local noodle factory.
Visit Binh Thuy communal house and Munir Ansay Pagoda - a Khmer pagoda, renowned for its unique structure.
Have lunch and return to Ho Chi Minh City.
Meals: B, L
- If your hotel is located on some streets such as Pham Ngu Lao, Đe Tham, Bui Vien: We can offer free pickup at the hotel (we will reconfirm pickup address possibility and time after the booking is made successfully). Other places: come to the meeting point (220 De Tham, District 1) for pickup.
- Min = 2pax/ booking, if you are solo traveler please contact us
- Dinner is included with a homestay option
- Hotel 3*(twin/double share): Hau Giang hotel, Anh Dao Mekong hotel, Saigon Can Tho
- Hotel 2* (twin/double share): Hau Giang 2.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 31 reviews
Value for money9.0
21 May 2019
Mister Fa was a great guide!!Made the trip really enjoyable for us and adapted it to the group’s preferences. He had an answer to all questions and shared a lot of funny and interesting anecdotes. Highly recommended! If I could I would take him with me all over Vietnam!
20 May 2019
We had a great time visiting the Mekong delta with a nice group of tourists like us and our tour leader Peter was well informed and took good care of us . We would highly recommend them for tours and Peter for his service. Thanks again and good luck
19 May 2019
Jimmy was a fantastic guide showing us all there is to see! The boat trip on the canal was my favourite thing! The driver was also very friendly and happy. Both guides were always on time and very professional. Would recommend this trip to anyone who wants to see the Mekong delta. Recommend one night trip as there is a lot of driving so it’s nice to space it between two days.
16 May 2019
A wonderful trip with Danny. He is a superb Tourist Guide, cute, informatic and full with fun. We really enjoyed every moments with him, missing him a lot. Wish to see u again Ho Chi Minh and you Danny. With luv Indra (Sujatha and team)
10 May 2019