What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Nha Trang
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, friends, solo travelers
Type : Land tour
Apart from the beautiful beach and ocean, this tour will bring you to the real nature. Highlight of this trip is discovery of Yangbay waterfall to join yourself with nature, water, bird singing here.
- Sightseeing majestic beauty of Yangbay Waterfall
- Visiting Long Son Pagoda & Dien Khanh Citadel
- Having lunch and visiting the 300 years-old house, namely “ Memento Country Home”
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- All sightseeing tickets
- All private transportation
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Tissues and water on coach
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Services charges and government tax
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Other services not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Nha Trang - Yang Bay waterfall
8:30 Pick up at your hotel in Nha Trang and drive to Yangbay Waterfall. On the way, stop at Dien Khanh Citadel, a precious vestige for who want to study about ancient citadels. At Yang Bay, tourists can swim, walk around, go cycling or enjoy the sound of the “Dan da” - a typical musical instrument made of stone slabs of the Raglai ethnic people. Have lunch at restaurant near the waterfall. In the afternoon, discover the ancient ruins of Po Nagar Cham Towers. Finally, relax and gain your health in mud and mineral water bathing at Hot Mineral Spring Center. The inorganic mud comes from rocks and volcanic ash and is claimed to be both effective physical therapy and a cure for complexion problems. Transfer back to your hotel with lots of chance to observe local life.
Arrive at hotel around 17:00. End of tour
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
11 Jan 2019
It is about 50km away from Nha Trang, kinda far from the center of the city but worth visiting. It's really stunning with fresh and clear water. We even saw butterflies perched on cliffs to drink water.
13 May 2018
22 Aug 2017