What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Nha Trang
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, friends, solo travelers
Type : Land tour
Apart from the beautiful beach and ocean, this tour will bring you to the real nature. Highlight of this trip is discovery of Yangbay waterfall to join yourself with nature, water, bird singing here.
- Sightseeing majestic beauty of Yangbay Waterfall
- Visiting Long Son Pagoda & Dien Khanh Citadel
- Having lunch and visiting the 300 years-old house, namely “ Memento Country Home”
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- All sightseeing tickets
- All private transportation
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Tissues and water on coach
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Services charges and government tax
- No extra charge after services confirmation
- Experienced English or French speaking guide
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Other services not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare
- Nha Trang - Yang Bay waterfall
Start from your hotel at 9.00 to Yangbay Waterfall. Stop on the way to visit Long Son Pagoda & Dien Khanh Citadel. At the Yangbay Waterfall, you can see some activities of farmers, ethnic minority people and crocodile farms, join yourself with nature, water, bird singing at the waterfall. Transfer back to the 300 years-old house, namely “ Memento Country Home” for lunch. From here you are back to your hotel with stops at a handicraft village.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
11 Jan 2019
It is about 50km away from Nha Trang, kinda far from the center of the city but worth visiting. It's really stunning with fresh and clear water. We even saw butterflies perched on cliffs to drink water.
13 May 2018
The sunset time at this waterfall was so romantic for us. Cool weather. Lovely sound from the water falling down to the lakes...
22 Aug 2017
A beautiful and peaceful hike to the falls. The scenery is breathtaking. Swimming in the waterfall was a highlight. Watch out for slippery rocks though!