What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 3 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with children, Honeymoon couple, Friend
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SP01
Sapa Easy Trekking 2D3N is an easy trekking tour to visit Sapa with the night train from Hanoi. With this tour, tourists will have chance to visit some villages of ethnic minorities in Sapa including Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Cat Cat. This trip can be operated either as a joining group tour to save money or private tour for more privacy.
- Visit Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Cat Cat in Sapa
- Join an easy trekking tour to Sapa with overnight train from Hanoi
- Learn more about daily lifestyle and exclusive custom of local people
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Train, Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- English speaking guide All meals on tour (B, L, D)
- Entrance fees to the villages Pick-up from Ta Van and Cat Cat
- Pickup from hotel to Hanoi train station Tourist bus Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi Hotel accommodation in Sapa (double, twin, triple sharing)
- Price Excludes
- Insurance, VAT
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Drinks & tips Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Night 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai
Pick up at your hotel (20.30) and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station to take the night train from to Lao Cai.
Sleep on the train (wooden deluxe train with A/C)
- Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van
05.00 - 05.30AM: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Sapa by shuttle bus, refresh and breakfast at the hotel.
09.30AM: First start of 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue a 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes…on the way. Last trek is about 2Km to the bus stop in Tavan then get back to Sapa by jeep or minivan. Overnight at the hotel in Sapa.
- Trekking level: 6/10
- 10Km trekking, 8km driving from Ta Van village back to Sapa
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 2: Cat Cat – Sin Chai – Lao Cai
A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 3 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way a jeep to return to Sapa. The take bus to train station before boarding the train back to Hanoi. End of tour.
- Trekking level: 4/10
- 7km trekking, 3km driving from Cat Cat back to Sapa
Meals: B, L
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:30PM
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Hotel: Fansipan View 2* or Panorama 3* or Vista hotel
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Please take your passport to check in hotel
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.3
08 Dec 2018
Although sleeping in the train was hard, the full experience was great and positive. They care for us from the hotel to the train station. The only improvement is in the train, maybe water & fruit included in the cabin will make the travel easier.
08 Nov 2018
I did the Sapa Authentic trek with my guide, who is a really amazing woman. This trek is sometimes off track but made sure due to my ankle injury so our guideto take me through easier paths when the track would be difficult for people with bad ankles and would always ask which option I preferred before taking new routes. The homestay was really heartfelt and welcoming. The landscape was beautiful!
05 Aug 2018
22 Aug 2015
Soft trekking experience 2 days around Sapa, it was awesome. Our tour guide was super cool! She was a young woman from the Black H'mong village. She impressed me in so many ways. She spoke amazing English, was very knowledgable about Vietnam and about her village. She answered all our questions. After touring the market in sapa, we made our way to her village. We walked for about an hour, all the while admiring the beautiful views Sapa had to offer. We then met her family, who were very nice and welcoming. We had lunch with them, which had prepared. Our lunch was by far one of the best meals I had in Vietnam. This was a worthwhile experience which we will Never forget. ! :)