What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, solo travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31APP02
Apricot Premium Cruise – 4 star Halong Bay cruise seems to mirror the splendor and majesty of the surrounding scenery oﬀered by the Heritage Site. You also learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people. Our two days one night cruise is ideal for those who want to experience the Halong bay with full of exciting activities, kayaking, swimming and more.
- Cruising through the most highlights islands and ilets in Halong Bay
- Having more time on a deluxe cruise with 17 suite cabins, daily departure from Tuan Chau
- Taking part in sunset party and other exciting activities: kayaking, swimming, cooking class, doing Tai Chi
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome Drinks
- Kayaking, cooking class
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Pickup service by shuttle bus (bookable in next step)
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
7:45 - 8:30: Optional pick up at your hotel and depart for Halong Bay. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
12:00 – 12:30 Arriving Tuan Chau Marina.Welcome aboard the cruise. Meet the captain, crew and join us for welcome drink as we tell you about life on board.
Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind.
Next, served a delectable lunch while cruising ahead to Halong Bay
- Explore the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay. It is one of the widest grottoes in Halong Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Back to the Apricot cruise, we will take you to visit the Titop Island for swimming or climbing up to the Top of the Island, you can take the best view of Halong Bay or visit a floating Pearl Farm Village and learn the technique for making high-quality pearls in the Winter time. After that, come back to the boat, enjoy the Sunset Party on sundeck (free wine & fresh fruits).
Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in boat games, fish for squid, or just laze around. Overnight on boat.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Apricot premium cruise
- Day 2: Halong Bay
Option: 2 nights on boat
Start your day with Taichi exercises or a photo hunt.
07:00: Breakfast, coffee and tea and served while cruising ahead to Lan Ha Bay. Transfer to smaller boat to explore Lan Ha Bay
Passing many beautiful islets on the bay: Head man’s face islet, Saddle horse islet, Fairy lake, Drum cave, Virgin cave…
Explore the Du Cave (Hang Du) by kayak. Swimming and relaxing at the Dong Tien Lake (Ho Dong Tien), a pristine natural cave lapped by the turquoise water. Lunch is served on board.
Then, visit a floating Pearl Farm Village and learn the technique for making high-quality pearls.
Return to your cruise, take time to refresh and relax, joining in our Sunset Party (free wine & fresh fruits)
Take an opportunity to refresh and then join friends for pre-dinner drink in the bar
Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around. Overnight on boat.
Option: 1 night on boat + 1 night in Cat Ba island
06:30 Start your day with Taichi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h00: Breakfast, coffee and tea and served while cruising ahead to Pearl Farm Village. Transfer to smaller boat to explore Day and Night cave, pearl farm, Viet Hai Village and Lan Ha Bay. Guided kayaking, swimming, a pristine natural cave lapped by the turquoise water
Lunch will be served on smaller boat.
Discover Monkey island. You also can, swimming, trekking up to the mountain.
Return to your boat, take time to refresh and relax at Lan Ha Bay .
16:00 – 16:30 Smaller boat will be drop off guest to Cat Ba Island Wharf (Beo Harbour) and proceed to hotel via local transportation. Check in hotel upon arrival in Cat Ba town.
Free time after to explore Cat Ba town.
Dinner will be served at a local hotel’s restaurant.
Overnight in the Hotel/bungalow
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Apricot premium cruise/ bungalow
- Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi
Option: 2nights on boat
6:30 – 6:45 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
Have breakfast on board while the boat starts cruising to the Natural Preservation Zone.
Kayaking to explore around the area or visit a floating house and learn about the daily life of the local fishermen who live there.
We board the cruise again .Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in luggage store . Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more…
Join in the Cooking Class, teaching you how to make our specifically (Spring rolls) before an early lunch is served .
11:30–12:00 Disembark at the harbor, Tuan Chau Marina.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30/17:00
Option: 1 night on boat + 1 night in island
6:45 – 7:00 Have breakfast and check out of the hotel , Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel , then transfer to smaller boat and get back to Apricot Cruise.
Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more…
Join in the Cooking Class , teaching you how to make our specifically (Spring rolls) before an early lunch is served .
11:30 – 12:00 Disembark at the harbor, Tuan Chau Marina. Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30/17:00
Meals: B, Br
Questions & Answers
8.5Based on 1 reviews
Value for money8.0
30 Sep 2018
The cruise and cabins are abit old.. probably need some maintenance.. aircond and plugs sometimes are not functioning.. however.. the activities offered are good enough.. food is good too.. tour guide provided is good.. provide sufficient services..