What you’ll get
Duration : 6 days 5 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, Friends, Everyone
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NPG01
With 6 days, this trip will bring you to all special places called the best of the North, Vietnam. This tour will be an exciting trip to the mountainous resort town of Sapa to discover the stunning landscapes of nature, gain insight local experience with colorful ethnic minorities of H'Mong and Day there; an interesting trip to the most famous beauty spots of Hanoi; and an amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong bay.
- Visit the most famous beautiful spots of Hanoi
- An amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong Bay
- Gain insight local experience with colorful ethnic minorities of H’Mong and Day in Sapa
- Exciting trip to the mountainous resort town of Sapa to discover the stunning landscapes of nature
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Luxury package 5*
Size : 25 - 35m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Price for Luxury package (5* hotel Hanoi + Halong cruise, 4* hotel Sapa)
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 5 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- A/C transfer, Train, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin, Hotel, Sleeper Train
- Price Includes
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide
- Round trip airport transfer
- A/C Transports per program
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Private cabin on board in Halong bay
- Round trip ticket Hanoi - Lao Cai -Hanoi
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- Hotels in Hanoi and Sapa (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- Tips and other personal services
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, driver will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in hotel and free time. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
- Day 2: Hanoi city tour - Night train to Sapa
Full day visit Hanoi city with Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closes on Monday and Friday morning. And closes during October), Ho Chi Minh Museum and President's house on stilts, One pillar pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Temple of Literature and Old quarters and Museum of Ethnology (on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, the visit to Bat Trang pottery village will be arranged as the replacement for museum).
Free time for dinner before pickup time (20.30) at your hotel for the night train to Sapa. Overnight on train.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Sleeper Train
- Day 3: Lao Cai - Sapa trekking
Arrive early in the morning (05.30 - 06.00 am), our tour guide picks up at the station and transfers to Sapa. Have a short break and having breakfast before the tour begins. Trekking to 2 villages Cat Cat and Sin Chai village to visit the H’mong, hydropower station and the waterfall. Local lunch then walks up back to Sapa and free time. Spend the night at hotel in Sapa.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 4: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van
After breakfast, start trekking to Muong Hoa valley to visit 3 villages of the H’mong and the Day (Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van). Lunch on the way then head back to Sapa and free time until transfer to Lao Cai for the night train to Hanoi. Overnight on train.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Sleeper Train
- Day 5: Hanoi - Halong overnight cruise
Early arrival in Hanoi (05.00 - 05.30 am), take taxi to the chosen hotel to store the luggage, have breakfast (no room) before taking the bus to Halong (pickup time: 07.30 - 08.30 am)
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Cruise Cabin
- Day 6: Halong - Hanoi - Departure
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi. Customers can get off on the way for a shortcut to the airport (around 04.00 - 04.30 pm) by taxi (paid by us)or drop off at the hotel (around 04.30 - 05.00 pm), free time until transfer to the airport for departure flight (45 mins transfer). End of service.
Meals: B, L
- Halong cruises: 3* cruises (Lavender, Majestic, Apricot or similar), 4* cruises (Luxury Flamingo, Garden Bay Legend, Royal Palace, Silversea or similar), 5* cruises (Athena, Dynasty, Alisa, V'Spirit Premier, Signature, Starlight or similar)
- Sapa: 3* hotel (Hmong Sapa Hotel, Sapa View Hotel, Panorama or similar), 4* hotel (Highland resort, Charm Sapa or similar)
- Hanoi Accommodation: 3*,4* and 5* hotels (subject to availability)
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Night train to Sapa: Wooden deluxe tourist class with A/C, 4 berths/cabin
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Sapa or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Itinerary:can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
Questions & Answers
9.7Based on 11 reviews
Value for money9.6
26 Oct 2018
We booked this tour as our holiday in Vietnam. Thanks Tracy for recommend Harong Bay ~ 2days 1night, 5 star cruise and was really happy. And very clean and delicious meals and all the staff were kind. The trekking tour to Sapa was so much fun. We met a local woman guide who has the same age with me and got 5 kids. Her English skills were excellent and she explained us in kind many customs of her family and minority groups in Sapa. I will come back in the second business trip on December and highly recommend
24 Aug 2018
Me and my friend booked the Best of the North tour and we can not recommend it enough. It has been one of our highlights of our entire trip through Vietnam. The Sapa area is absolutely beautiful, and we got to experience all of that because of Asia Package Travel. Our tour guide was a local tribe woman, who took us through the actual rice fields, told us about her life and made lunch for us in her family home, which was such a one of a kind experience. The home-stay we stayed at offered us a very comfortable bed and a delicious meal, and on the second day, we got to see the beauty of the rice fields once again. Halong Bay is really fantastic, we got so much fun with kayak paddle. We can both say that it has been one of the most amazing things we've ever done, so if that doesn't convince you guys, we don't know what will! Thank you very much.
Lee Hong Kyu
12 May 2018
We chose this tour among many options given by Sale person. The tour was great! Organized really well and the staff was super friendly and spoke English fluently. Sapa and Halong Bay were beautiful! Early booking is highly recommend in high season on April.
15 Feb 2018
Excellent service and very polite peole, who are looking for organizing the best tour you need! They try to do their best, even if the client is not satisfied. Sapa and Halong Bay were amazing and worth Northern highlights. Highly recommend this tour for the people has a short duration.
28 Oct 2017
Me and my friends booked our trip to Sapa for 3 days and 2 nights with this company and were so happy with what we paid. Amazing tour arrangement with excellent tour guide, food, .... All in all, we totally enjoyed the trips organized through them