What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31AZE02
As tourist know to Halong Bay as Natural wonder Heritage of the world, now day more and more Boat tour’s organizer made the same itinerary to discover Halong Bay. We realized, it’s over and crowded by 500 boats on the route. Make something so difference. Azela Cruise! we found it and take you on the quietly and charming through Halong Bay till Lan Ha Bay - Deep in Natural of emotion way.
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the bay
- Take a special itinerary visiting Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay - Pearl farm
- Join unique activity: snorkeling on quite beach to explore undersea world
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Tea and coffee for breakfast
- Meals on board: 03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts
- 02 complimentary bottles of water per room per night
- Activities mentioned in itinerary: swimming, kayaking, snorkeling, Cooking class, Biking
- Price Excludes
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Hai Phong - Hanoi (book in next step)
- Beverage, tip, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong bay - Lan Ha Bay
8:00 - 8:30 optional pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Bus take you pass the peaceful landscape of rice field of the Redriver Delta in 3 provinces ( short break one time)
12:30: Arrival the Harbour, Azela crews Warmly welcome you on Board. Visit the boat and check in the room and lunch on boat with fresh seafood (Vegetarian or veganfood on your request)
- The cruise Escape crowded by difference way to sightseeing Halong Bay, you can view some special islet: CapBai island, Ngon Tay island (Finger islet…)
PM: Kayaking - Swimming, Snorkling in Lan Ha Bay
- Boat stop at Dark cave and Bright cave (hang Sang, Toi) then on each 2-seat kayak with paddle you will rowing through narrow lanes of the Kart mountains to come inside the cave. This is the are “King Kong” movie was shot casting.
- After kayaking time, we transfer you to the quiet beach in Lan Ha Bay to swimming and snorkeling and see Corals or relaxing lying on sand. (our highlight of this day).
- End of the noon time, back to the boat for “ sun set party”. Enjoy a glass of wine, and fresh fruit, take amazing pictures when the sun setting behind the mountain.
- Enjoy dinner and over night on the lovely peaceful bay one in your life time.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Azela Cruise
- Day 2: Viet Hai village - Lan Ha Bay
The sun rising from 5.00 - 6.30 am depend season, Don’t missing amazing pictures and enjoy fresh air through sea wind blowing on the top of Boat at early morning !
7.00 Breakfast time will be served
8.30: Transfer to day Boat for visit Viet Hai Village. You will take the bicycle trip along the village path and go through tropical forests and see the bamboo houses (Vietnamese traditional house) Enjoy stunning scenery of rice fields on the way. Stop at the village to relax and make friend with local people living there.
At the middle day, Back to the boat for visit Lan Ha bay then having Lunch !
13.30: We progress to Ba Trai Dao Beach are of Lan Ha Bay - a separate part of Halong Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. Do the kayaking around, or simply just enjoy a swim. This is a great time of Trip
16.00: Return to AZELA CRUISE , made friend with the new tourist and Enjoy Diner Time !
Over night on Boat
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Azela cruise
- Day 3: Halong Pearl farm - Hanoi
7:00 - 8:00: Have breakfast on board
- Boat take you to Pearl farm village to see the fishman producing the wonderful-Halong’s pearl.
- Tourist try to cast fishing-net to be the real fishman, this is funny experience with friend group.
10:00: Check out the room, take in of “cooking class”, our guide will show you how to make some famous VietNamese traditional dishes, that you can easily demonstrate at home.
- Have lunch time on board.
12:30: Say good bye the boat trip and catching the bus heading back to Hanoi for those who booked the bus with us.
16:30: Arrival Hanoi, tour End!
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
3.0Based on 1 reviews
Value for money3.0
01 Oct 2018
Our travel agent booked us 2 nights 3 days cruise with Azela Cruises. The boat was beautiful and cabins are spacious, with a good balcony and with a panoramic tub. Before boarding the cruise our travel agent told us that a storm is heading Halong bay and our cruise is to be shortened to 1 night. Nobody from the staff was willing to tell us anything about the plans and even our question to the cruise manager were responded evasively, even though it was clear that the plans were changed. As we were not sure who is right (our travel agent or the cruise manager), we were busy the first half day in trying to decide whether to change our plans and book alternatives or wait the next day. Only in the evening the cruise manager told everybody about the cancellation of the 2nd night and 3rd day, but didn’t emphasize the changes in plans for the next day, so we missed most of the activities in the second half day as well. It felt like the cruise is organized like a scout camp and it looks like it is managed to spill from you as much money as possible. The food was nice, not more and the WiFi was terible