What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31LAE01
Lavender Elegance Cruise is a new traditional wooden junk crewed by a professional, loyal and dedicated team. Spread over 3 decks she has 12 en-suite fully equipped deluxe cabins, a bar, gourmet restaurant, outside dining area, sundeck. Come onboard Lavender Elegance Cruise. Be charmed by her exquisite luxury, intimate setting and unrivaled home from home service. An unforgettable way to witness the serene, calm setting of Halong Bay’s exceptional natural beauty.
- A deluxe cruise with 12 cabins, daily departure from Tuan Chau port
- Taking part in exciting activities such as kayaking, swimming, cooking class, cave discovering...
- Cruising among the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay and visit the most beautiful cave in the Bay, Sung Sot (Surprising) Cave
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Lavender Cruise
- Price Includes
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- English Speaking Guide
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- All meals on board (01 breakfast, 02 lunches, 01 dinner)
- Cooking demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Fruits and local green tea
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms
- On board insurance
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Shutle bus Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (book in next step)
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
7.45 - 8.15: Optional pick-up at the hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
10.00: Having short break at stopover in Hai Duong Province.
12.00 - 12.30: Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
13.15: Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing Incense Burner Island, Fighting Cock islet, Stone Dog… Lavender Elegance Cruise will bring you to explore Ha Long Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
- Do kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains in Luon Cave, visit Titop Island and swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at The Bay
- Back to Lavender Elegance Cruise and join sunset party
- Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near The Surprising cave.
- Join our Cooking Class in the restaurant. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
19.30: Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
- Join squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef, Playing card, karaoke….
- Overnight on Lavender Elegance Cruise
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Lavender Elegance Cruise
- Day 2 : Halong bay – Hanoi
06.15: Morning exercises on the Sun-deck.
07.15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea, and Bakeries on board.
08.00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09.30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
10.15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12.00: Check out cruise. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
16.30 - 17.00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
Meals: B, L
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 10 reviews
Value for money9.3
11 Jan 2019
Our experience was one i will never forget. Scenery amazing! Food yummy and plenty!!! Staff so helpful, friendly and just wanted to please. Clean comfortable room. Very Organised schedule for meals and tours. Would most definitely recommend.
05 Dec 2018
05 Dec 2018
Mr partner and I chose the 2D1N option. We had an awesome experience. The room we stayed in was spacious, clean and had an ensuite. The staff are very respectful and gracious, and will go out of their way to make your experience enjoyable. Food was excellent. Activities were well organised. Overall 5/5, highly recommend! Dali (New Zealand)
05 Dec 2018
05 Dec 2018
Two friends and I booked a one night tour at Halong Bay on Lavender boat and everything went perfect: nice activities, amazing food and great staff! Our tour guide was Alex and he was kind and made sure everything went smoothly, giving us information, keeping track of schedule, and being always nice and polite. I would totally recommend it :)