What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days/ 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : All couple, families, solo travelers, friends
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31SAP01
Sapphire Cruise is a luxury brand new 4.5-star cruise launch in December 5th 2018. The cruise is available for Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay Tours. With luxury of many open panorama ensuite cabins included deluxe, ocean view, suite cabins, and big sundeck for children..., it will be a best choice for all couple, families, or any type of solo travelers looking for best trip.
- Interesting itinerary (Lan Ha Bay - Cua Van Floating Village, Dark&Bright Cave)
- Experiencing 4-star services on a deluxe cruise, joining interesting activities
- Having 1 night on Spphire Cruise - 4 stars brand beautiful cruise
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 01 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Brunch
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues.
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation in a luxurious air-conditioned ensuite cabin, including a private bathtub. Private balcony with
- sea view
- In house English-speaking guide
- All meals: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 brunch
- All activities outlined above, including swimming, kayaking, cooking and night squid fishing.
- A bottle of wine is included when you stay in the Suite Rooms.
- Price Excludes
- Airfares, transfers to and from Ha Long Bay
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hai Phong - Lan Ha Bay
09:00 – 09:30: Optional air-conditioned transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Hai Phong at approximately 11:30am.
12:00: You will be taken aboard our support vessel and travel from the wharf via the bay to board our luxurious
craft, Sapphire Cruise. You will be welcomed aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our friendly and
professional crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedure session and then you are free to check into your
cabin and freshen up. We encourage you to explore our luxuriously-appointed ship then watch the magical
landscape cruise past.
13:15: A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing delicacies will be served. You will be
enchanted when decadently dining on our luxury junk, our lavish interpretation of a traditional Vietnamese boat.
Life just doesn’t get better than this! We then set sail for Lan Ha Bay, passing Da Chong islet where you can see
an ancient lighthouse built by the French over a century ago.
15:00: The final part of the cruise takes us through the Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (part of Halong Bay). The
300 or so karst islands and limestone outcrops of Lan Ha are stunning with their pristine, snow-white beaches.
You can explore Ba Trai Dao beach via kayaks or immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters.
17:00: It’s time to return to your lavish liner and cruise to your evening accommodation.
17:30 – 18:30: Happy hour? We offer an extensive drinks list including special offers such as two for one drinks.
19:15: You can spoil yourself with a unique Dinner in our distinctive restaurant.
20:45 - 12:00: It is now time to relax with an exotic cocktail and drink in the evening landscape. Our bar offers a
wide range of wine, beer and liqueurs and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day sailing on the Bay.
You can order an indulgent spa service, watch movies, go squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck
under the cover of a brightly illuminated sky.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Sapphire Cruise
- Day 2: Dark and Bright Cave - Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi
06:30: The morning is the best time of the day on Lan Ha Bay. You might like to head to the upper deck to
participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions or relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice to watch the
stunning scenery unfold before you.
07:00: A light breakfast of pastries, tea, and coffee will be served in our restaurant.
7:30 - 9:15: The final stage of your trip is to be taken through the mysterious caves and amongst the remote islets
via local rowing boats. The breath-taking beauty of this World Heritage region will certainly impress you.
Following this, you will journey back to the main ship.
09:30: It’s time to check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last
farewell from our crew at 11:30, you will board our transfer boat and head back to the wharf where you will be
met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:10-12:30: Now you can board the luxury van and return to Hanoi about 3.00 pm
Meals: B, Br
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
8.9Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.0
Marta Toledo Bosca
18 Nov 2019
We have recently returned from our Halong Bay overnight cruise on board the Sapphire. We would like to thank Vicky, the Sapphire tour guide, and all the crew and staff for all their hard work in making our cruise special and memorable. They looked after us very well. Our cabin was clean and comfortable with en suite facilities. The food was beautifully prepared and presented and served with care and all the activities were enjoyable including the early morning Tai Chi lesson. We thoroughbred enjoyed ourselves and would recommend Sapphire Cruise.
05 Oct 2019
Wonderful experience! Nothing to compare with any picture you can see. The real Halong is something never seen. We get a 2 days one night and it is sufficient to admire everything: Titop mountain (incredible view!), beach, kayaking, tai chi and the landscape with thousand of incredible islands. I will never forget the view. Food perfect and a lot of. The room with balcony was incredible, quiet and very good chance to relax. I loved it very much
05 Oct 2019
I recommend highly taking the time to visit Halong Bay whether it be for one or two nights on one of the cruise lines. I highly recommend Sapphire cruises.I just took 2 days 1 night tour and it was amazing bay. The rooms are perfect with a little place to sit outside and good size in the room with all amenities you would expect in a high class hotel. The staff are amazing, the food is stunning. There were many things to do: climbing into caves, swimming,kayaking, making spring rolls competition and squid fishing at night. Everything was delivered to a high standard and could not be improved. I thought, I would like to recommend this trip for all tourists.