What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Old Quarter
Suitable : All couple, families, solo travelers, friends
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31SAP01
Sapphire Cruise is a luxury brand new 4.5-star cruise launch in December 5th 2018. The cruise is available for Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay Tours. With luxury of many open panorama ensuite cabins included deluxe, ocean view, suite cabins, and big sundeck for children..., it will be a best choice for all couple, families, or any type of solo travelers looking for best trip.
- Interesting itinerary (Lan Ha Bay - Cua Van Floating Village, Dark&Bright Cave)
- Experiencing 4-star services on a deluxe cruise, joining interesting activities
- Having 1 night on Spphire Cruise - 4 stars brand beautiful cruise
- 02 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners, 01 Brunch
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin with standing shower and private bathtub.
- In house English speaking guide
- Full board meals: 02 breakfast, 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 01 brunches.
- Taichi session, bamboo boat in Dark & Bright Cave, kayaking in Ba Trai Dao beach, cooking demonstration,
- night squid fishing.
- A bottle of wine in Suite cabin.
- Price Excludes
- Airfares, transfers to and from Ha Long Bay
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hai Phong - Lan Ha Bay
09:00 – 09:30: Optional transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Hai Phong
12:00: You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our
luxurious craft, Sapphire Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew
will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen
up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
13:15: A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. Dining on a
luxury junk with ﬁne food and drinks doesn't come much better than this. We set sail for Lan Ha Bay passing to
Da Chong islet where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
15:00: When lunch is about to finish, it is just nice that the Cruise complete its entry through Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (as part of Halong Bay). The area is surrounding of a lot extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Guests can start their journey to explore Ba Trai Dao beach, doing the kayak to immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay and/or enjoy swimming.
17:00: Back to main boat, and cruising to a place for staying overnight
17:30 – 18:30: Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free).
19:15: Relish special Dinner in restaurant.
20:45 - 12:00: Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide
range of wines, beers and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Bay. Order a Spa service or take any activities on boat cruise such as watching documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Lan Ha Bay
06:30: Early birds are welcome to attend sunrise Tai Chi on our upper deck and it's an excellent way to get your energy levels up for today's adventures. You will be fascinated by the exquisiteness in the early hours as you enjoy a coffee, tea.
08:00: Enjoy a buffet breakfast with best local coffee brand and freshly fruit juices.
09:00: Next we board our Day Boat to head to Viet Hai Village. You will take the bicycle trip along the village
path and go through rain forests and dark tunnel. Enjoy stunning scenery of rice fields on the way. Stop at the
village to relax. Visit an ancient local house, made from straw, mud, bamboo…you will have chance to see the
local life on a valley of local people. Optional electric car service is available (at an extra cost).
12:00: Have lunch with Signature set menu on our day boat.
13:45: Free kayaking and swimming at Ba Ham Lake area situated in the middle of a narrow, rectangular area,
with the all four sides enclosed by vertical cliffs. (if the weather permit)
16:00: Back on board Sapphire Cruise, take some time to freshen up, take a nap or just relax at your leisure as we cruise to our overnight area. Witness one of the most brilliant sunsets you will ever see.
17:30-18:30: Bar opens for Happy Hour.
18:00: Enjoy cooking demonstration to discover our Vietnamese cuisine of traditional spring rolls.
19:15: A special dinner will be served offering you outstanding food and quality service.
20:45 – 00:00: This evening is yours to enjoy whatever you please. Tonight we will hold a movie night with a
selection of ﬁlms available. We also have a selection of board games for your entertainment. Our bar is always
open and is an ideal place to meet new people and share stories about your adventures.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Sapphire Cruise
- Day 3: Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi
06:30: The nicest time of the day on Lan Ha Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our
daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
07:00: Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee)
7:30 - 9:15: Enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterwards.
09:30: Check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last goodbye
from our crew at 11:30, you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your
return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:10-12:30: Get on luxury van and get back to Hanoi.
Meals: B, Br
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money