What you’ll get
Duration : 14 days 13 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88VP09
Please come and join our Best of Vietnam 14 days tour! You will have a chance to discover the real exoticism; try new foods and dishes that you cannot imagine; feel new experiences and sensations. Traveling from south to north of the country, this itinerary is a harmonious blend of unique historical legacies in Hue, old and modern comparison in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, picturesque landscape in Mekong Delta, as well as the beautiful nature in Mai Chau.
- Visit the nine major waterways of the Mekong Delta region extend from the Cambodian border to the South China Sea
- Discover the stunning and beautiful nature in a mountainous region and get to know the indigenous ethnic minorities living there
- Visit the ancient capital of Vietnam with many highlighted sites such as the Imperial Citadel, Tu Duc/ Minh Mang tomb and Thien Mu pagoda
- Explore the the most remarkable highlights of Hanoi such as Ho Chi Minh Complex, One Pillar Pagoda, temple of Literature or Museum of Ethnology
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Luxury package 5*
Size : 25-30m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Luxury package: 5* hotel
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 13 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C transfer, airplane
- Hotel - 11 nights, homestay - 2 nights
- Price Includes
- All sightseeing tickets
- AC land transfer in Car/ Minivan
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Services charges and government tax
- Vietnam visa Approval letter (single entry)
- Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast ; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner)
- 2 Domestic Flights Ho Chi Minh - Hue, Da Nang - Hanoi (Economic class)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Other services are not mentioned above
- International flights & departures taxes
- EARLY Check in & LATE Check out at hotel
- Halong bay Kayaking in Deluxe & Luxury Class
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh arrival
Upon your arrival, warmly welcomed by your local guide and transferred to the city and to your hotel. The room is at disposal at 14.00. The rest of day is free at your leisure.
- Day 2: Cu Chi Tunnels – Ho Chi Minh City
In this morning, our guide will pick you up at your hotel at around 08.00 am. Then transfer (around 30km – 40 km) to visit Cu Chi – the amazing tunnel network –where shelter Vietnamese fighters during the American War. You could descend the tunnel to discover the harsh condition they lived during the War.
Return to Saigon in late morning. Have lunch at local restaurant.
Then continue to visit the former French colonial capital – Ho Chi Minh City with many historical sites including Old Saigon Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Opera House. After that, you will discover the ethnic Chinese district of Cho Lon with Binh Tay market where you can look at something for souvenirs.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Ho Chi Minh – Cai Lay – Cai Be
We leave Ho Chi Minh City this morning to Cai Lay (93km - 2.5 hours driving). The activity starts with beautiful and typical landscapes as lush rice paddies and fruit farms emerging alongside the highway. Upon arrival, board a charming wooden boat to enjoy countryside scenery and river life. Then hop on a bicycle for a short ride of about 7km (over easy, level terrain) along narrow village lanes, past fruit orchards, and local cottage industries.
Arrive at the home of a tropical fruit farmer and have a walk around the orchard. Enjoy the opportunity to taste fresh fruits. Then relax while enjoying the view from a small sampan boat as you will paddle slowly along tropical canals. Upon completion of this itinerary, be transferred to Cai Be.
Meals: B, L
- Day 4: Cai Be Floating Market – Ho Chi Minh Airport – Hue
In the morning, You will a great chance to view firsthand the Mekong Delta’s wholesale trade of locally grown produce at Cai Be Floating Market. You will buy some fresh tropical fruit right at local’s own boat and have chance to talk to them for exploring more their own culture value along with their daily life. After that, continue with hand-rowing boat tour to discover the exciting Mekong River life.
Back to main tourist boat and transfer to Mekong Rustic, take a short rest, have drink and taste the local fresh fruits. Then cycle around Tan Phong Island through small paths with many orchids along the way. Stop at a local farmer’s house to savor a cup of tea and local specialties of banana candies. We keep on biking to the bang conical hat workshop.
After that, you will cycle back to Mekong Rustic for lunch with local food before embarking on the boat leaving Tan Phong Island to come back Ho Chi Minh Airport. Take an evening flight to Hue city - a UNESCO Heritage Site of Center Vietnam. Welcome by local guide and transfer to your hotel for check-in.
Meals: B, L
- Day 5: Hue sightseeing
This morning, our local guide will pick you up at your hotel and the tour of citadel city. Take leisure on a boat riding along Perfume River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda – one of the famous Vietnam landmarks. Continue to visit two of the tombs of emperors Minh Mang and Khai Dinh.
Enjoy a lunch of classic Hue cuisine at a restaurant in a beautiful garden.
In the afternoon, we return the city to visit Imperial Citadel. Round off the day by visiting local Dong Ba Market to have a glimpse of local people life.
Come back your hotel for leisure.
Meals: B, L
- Day 6: Hue surroundings
Today we will travel out of the city to explore its beautiful and peaceful extramural. Take a land transfer to the direction of Phuoc Tich – a 500 years old village where has been known for its dozen of wooden houses beautifully decorated with flowers and bonsai gardens or lush orchards. It considered as an untouched and valuable ancient village, not only in Central Vietnam but also in the whole country as well. Overcoming the challenge of time, these old houses of the village are almost intact until this moment. Besides that, Phuoc Tich village is also captivating tourists with its traditional handicraft of producing ceramics over last 500 years.
Back to Hue city in the late morning for lunch break. After a short rest, keep on our journey to Thuy Bieu Village that is featured by it rustic settings, typical of Hue countryside. Local people live in small blue cottages, built in traditional architecture with small chambers, titled roof, and long gate.
Along the cycling route, visit a homemade incense production household and discover the life of the farmers while they are working strenuously with joys and enthusiasm.
Get back to your hotel in Hue. Free at your leisure at your hotel.
Meals: B, L
- Day 7: Hue – Da Nang – Cham Museum – Hoi An
After breakfast at your hotel, our guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Hoi An Town. You will have opportunity have a beautiful panoramic view looking out over the central coastline via Hai Van mountain. After a beautiful and peaceful stop at Lang Co Beach, we will continue to go to Da Nang to visit Cham Museum. It considered as the world’s largest collection of Cham artifacts – with more than 300 pieces on display including altars, lingas, garudas, apsaras…all dating from the 5th to 15th centuries. We will arrive at Hoi An – another UNESCO World Heritage site, check in your hotel and free at your leisure.
- Day 8: Hoi An town morning
This morning, we will take a walking to visit Hoi An Town – recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage site because of its special example of a traditional trading port in South – East Asia with many traditional architectural buildings had been kept intact. Set out to explore the quaint cobblestone streets of the town with the more than two-century-old Chinese houses. Sites include the fine wooden Japanese Bridge, the Chinese Temple, and Phung Hung Chinese-style trading house.
Spend the balance of day free at leisure.
- Day 9: Surroundings of Hoi An town
In this morning, we depart the hotel for a discovery Hoi An surroundings. Get on a boat that riding along Thu Bon river. You will enjoy the daily activities of fishers such as throwing fishing net and trading their products. After that, your boat continues cruising to a fishing village. Next, we will move to a smaller boat to discover a distinctive mangrove forest.
Get back to the mainland in the mid-morning where you will hop on bike for cycling through the countryside to Tra Que Village (about 20 minutes biking). This village is well – known for its special aromatic herbs, mint and basil. You will have an opportunity to join with local farmer in preparing the land and fertilizing it with seaweed from the local lake, and learn to plant and water vegetable. Then together with the local people to cook some local specialties, for example “Tam Huu”, spring roll, banh xeo or local pancake of people’s middle region. Return to your hotel in the middle afternoon and spend the time free at leisure.
Meals: B, L
- Day 10: Hoi An – Da Nang – Hanoi Sightseeing
Leaving Hoi An for morning flight from Da Nang to Hanoi. Warmly welcomed by our guide at Noi Bai airport and then transfer to the centre of city for exploring. You will have a glimpse at the first Vietnam University - the thousand-year-old Temple of Literature. Next, discover the various architecture of Hanoi and its famous 36 streets of Old Quarter by combine between walking and cycling. After walking around Hoan Kiem Lake – a symbol of the Hanoi city, enjoy a performance of traditional water puppet show.
Come back your hotel for relaxing.
- Day 11: Hanoi – Duong Lam Village – Mai Chau Valley
In this morning, we depart the city to go to the western – Duong Lam Ancient Village (around 1.5 hours driving). Upon arrival, take a bike to visit the local houses – with the biggest ancient 200-year-old house and the most ancient house built from 400 years old. Meet the local people and visit a workshop for self-made soy sauce.
Have lunch at local restaurant. Then we leave on a picturesque road through mountains and valleys to Mai Chau town, a journey of about 3 hours. Mai Chau situates in a beautiful valley, and White Thai Tribe populated for several centuries. Arrive at your home-stay (a local tradition house on stilt) in Mai Chau. After freshen up, enjoy welcome dinner and a performance by locals of ethnic minority Muong and Thai people.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 12: Mai Chau Valley
In the morning, enjoy your breakfast at the home-stay place. We then start our morning by a biking trip around the village and area. This is a good opportunity to take all nice photos of buffaloes and local people working on the fields. Return to the home-stay place for lunch break. After a short rest, be transferred from the home-stay place to Cun Pheo Village where you will start a light trekking. Cun Pheo village is home of Muong People and about 7km away from the home-stay place. Pay a visit to Cun Pheo village and follow the big trail to Van village of Thai people then you will go through the village, passing rice fields, and trek on the hillside back to the home stay.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 13: Mai Chau – Hanoi
After breakfast, spend more time for visiting around the village. In the middle morning, transfer back to Hanoi on a picturesque road through mountains and valleys a journey of about 4 hours. Check in your hotel and enjoy your last night in Hanoi.
- Day 14: Hanoi Departure
Spend your morning at your leisure or explore Hanoi. Your room is at disposal until noon.
Check out hotel and our driver will transfer your to the airport for your departure flight. End services. Hope to serve you in future.
- Special request: provide upon request
- What to bring: passport, camera, good shoes + personal medicines
- Transport: A/C vehicles with complementary water
- Flight: Economy class
- Child under 2 years old: surcharge 20% flight ticket
- Child from 2 to under 8: surcharge 50% flight ticket
- Maximum 01 child sharing room with 2 adults
- Train: Deluxe tourist class, 4 pax/cabin
- Room plan: twin/double sharing (triple upon request)
- Accommodations: subject to change due to tour option and availability at the time of booking.
- Vietnam Visa: required for most of foreigner tourists, contact us if you need visa support.
- Holiday surcharge: 10% for Christmas, New Year and Vietnamese Lunar New Year
- Prebooking: Contact us before booking if you are solo travelers or want triple room or have different arrival/departure time
Standard package: 2* hotels, 2* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
Superior package: 3* hotels, 3* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
Deluxe package: 4* hotels, 4* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
Luxury package: 5* hotels (or 4*++), 5* cruises + homestay/bungalow (if any)
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 31 reviews
Value for money9.2
29 Aug 2019
Unesco historical site. We went on bike ride through town and farm fields. We saw them making candy. We had lunch in someone's home. Duong Lam village is about an hour drive outside Hanoi. See their markets and shops. Seemed authentic. Nice excursion to go back in time.
28 Jul 2019
21 May 2019
Yes, peaceful. What I can say about Duong Lam village is peaceful and calm. This village got more than 1500 years of age. It contains 2 monuments of 2 heros of ancient of Vietnam, Phùng Hưng and Ngô Quyền. Besides, you can come into town, to see many old houses, manual craft, soya bean sauce. So many foreigners came here to know more about Vietnam from the past.
17 Apr 2019
10 Apr 2019