What you’ll get
Duration : one day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : friends, family, couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31ARC01
With 8-hours tour - the longest time for day trip, our luxury day cruise will bring you memorable moments in both Halong bay and Lan Ha Bay. There is nothing but exceptional experience when cruising with Arcady Cruises as you indulge your eyes with spectacular landscapes and satisfy your taste to the fullest with the best of Vietnamese cuisine.
- Learn how to make the Vietnamese fresh spring roll and taste your result
- Discover the core beauty of the world natural heritage site without abundance of time
- Explore Cat Ba national Park by biking, join kayaking or bamboo boat to caves on the bay
- 1 Lunch
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Price Includes
- Boat trip
- English speaking professional guide
- 01 lunch on boat
- Kayaking/bamboo boat service
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- A/C transfer for Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi by express road
- 01 complimentary bottle of water on transfer vehicle
- Price Excludes
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not mentioned in the program
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Free of charge for infant (below 04 year old), other expenses pay by parents
- Children from 05 to 10 year old are charged 75%
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 75% adult ticket
- Children 75% have one private seat and water as adults
- Hanoi - Cat Ba island - Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi
7h00 – 7h30: Start pick up from the hotel in the Old Quarter then travel to Got ferry station.
9h30: Welcome aboard Arcady Cruise, refresh with welcome drink. Start the journey to the sea.
10h30: Transfer to the Cat Ba National Park, Cycle through the imposing mountains and thickly forest in the National Park.
11h15: Arrive at Hospital cave, start explore the cave known as a secret bomb proof hospital and safe house for the VC leaders was built inside a cave, high up on one of the many limestone karsts which dominate the island.
12h00: Pick up by bus, return Arcady Cruise
12h30: Enjoy the typical local Lunch will be served with fresh seafood and Vietnamese cuisines while leisurely cruising to the faraway islands of Halong Bay.
13h30: Arrive Dark Cave and Bright Cave, situated on the border of Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay - south side of Halong Bay, this is the best choice for kayaking, through the tunnel or photo hunts, with the all four sides enclosed by vertical cliffs.Take your option either exploring the cave on kayak or bamboo boat.
14h30: The boat depart for swimming, jumping off the boat, Enjoy swimming in the crystal water.
15h00: Enjoy tea break with cookies, tropical fruits, tea and coffee, while the boat cruising through hundreds islands in Lan Ha Bay
16h30: Cooking class. Make Nem (The Vietnamese fresh spring roll)
17h30: Disembark in Got pier, get back to the bus for transfer to Ha Noi.
19h30: Drop off at the hotel in the Old Quarter. End of service.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money