What you’ll get
Duration : Half day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SRE01
A special tour to discover the famous Cu Chi Tunnels historical site. During the tour, you will be introduced life along the banks of the Saigon River, enjoy a window into traditional Mekong river life and wonderful photo opportunities. Especially, your guide will lead you through the historic Cu Chi Tunnels, dug by resourceful guerrilla fighters to provide communication and supply routes, hospitals, food and weapon caches and living quarters during numerous conflicts.
- Join an interesting trip by speedboat along Saigon river
- Enjoy traditional Vietnamese lunch or dinner of local specialties
- Experience Mekong river life and take wonderful photo opportunities
- Discover Cu Chi Tunnels where provide communication and supply routes,hospitals
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch
- Car, Speed Boat
- Price Includes
- All entrance fees
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Speedboat from/to Saigon
- Light dinner (afternoon departure)
- Breakfast & lunch (morning departure)
- FOC: cold towers, local fruits, soft drinks
- Price Excludes
- Gratuity, tips
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day by Speedboat
7:00am: Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel and bring you by car to your boat at Ho Chi Minh City’s central pier at District 1.
7:20am: Depart Saigon by boat. Within 15 minutes, the banks of the river change from city sprawl to lush jungle. A light breakfast of sandwiches or pastries, fresh tropical fruits and Vietnamese iced coffee (Ca phe sua da) is served, as your guide explains rural traditions and aspects of riverbank life.
8:50am: Arrive at the Cu Chi Tunnels site, before the majority of larger bus tours arrive. Watch a brief introductory ‘propaganda’ video to the Cu Chi area.
9:00am: Explore the Cu Chi site, which includes weapon and booby trap exhibitions, navigating authentic Viet Cong tunnel, visiting different underground bunkers (kitchens, meeting rooms, ammunitions etc.), a firing range and much more. Try the local cassava root that sustained Viet Cong fighters for years.
11:00am: Enjoy a delicious traditional Vietnamese lunch by the river, consisting of authentic fried spring rolls, chicken and beef dishes and soup.
11:30am: Depart Cu Chi and return to Ho Chi Minh City.
01:00pm: Arrive back at Saigon’s central pier. Staff will take you back to your hotel by car.
- Option1: Morning Boat tour: From 7:00 - 11:00AM
- Option 2: Afternoon Boat tour: From 11:00 - 17:00
Questions & Answers
9.9Based on 30 reviews
Value for money9.8
02 Jun 2019
We had limited time to visit the tunnels before our flight. Chose this company for the high reviews and they deserve it. Everything was on time, pick up at hotel, leaving from the dock (boat ride was around 1 hour), tour at the tunnels, lunch and trip back. They called a private car to take us to the airport The price seems very high but maybe this is what it costs to provide consistent high service.
28 May 2019
We did the 7 am tour - pick up was prompt, and the boat trip was great. The boat was spotless and in great shape and definitely a nice way to travel. The tour itself was really interesting - our guide Tony was knowledgeable and very interesting, and we beat the crowds. We learned lots and the crawl through a short section of the tunnels is definitely an experience!
26 May 2019
Fantastic speed boat ride to the tunnels with our great guide giving information all the way. Fascinating tour of the tunnels. A great way to get there quickly and early before the crowds. Would highly recommend. Thanks for an amazing trip.
26 May 2019
Very professional company - day run very smoothly. Tour guide Mr Binh was very knowledgeable and passionate about his country and culture. Tunnels were interesting to say the least. Lunch was great. Wasn’t cheap to do but I think it was valve for money
24 May 2019
Was very glad we took the fast boat to tunnels .Enjoyed the whole tour and can only be amazed by the courage and intense dedication on the Vietnam people. They were the experts in jungle warfare and the Americans really had no real idea and it is no wonder that their death rate was so high. It was a war that they were never going to win. .Seeing the maze of tunnels & the depths & distances they travelled was amazing and scary.Had a very sincere guide for the whole trip who explained everything very well. Had a excellent meal and was back by 2.00