What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hoi An
Suitable : Family with children, Honeymoon couple, Friend
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HAP09
My Son, located 50 km from Hoi An, was an imperial city during the Cham dynasty between the 4th and 12th centuries. My Son sanctuary was a large complex of religious relics that comprised of more than 70 architectural works. They included temples and towers that connected to each other with intricate red brick designs. The main component of the Cham architectural design was the tower built to reflect the divinity of the King.
- Discovering the majestic ancient ruins at My Son
- Visiting the Tra Kieu capital, the administration center of Champa Kingdom
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Mineral water
- Boat and Lunch for full day tour
- Sight-seeing fees
- English speaking guide
- Price Excludes
- Boat & lunch for half-day tour
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- My Son - Cham ruin - Tra Kieu Capital
Full day program:
08:00 pick you up at hotel in Hoi An, then we travel about 50 km from Hoi An to My Son Sanctuary. Visit Tra Kieu Ancient Capital, which was the former administration Centre of Champa Kingdom. Enjoy the Cham traditional dancing show. Then start walking tour to visit Cham ancient ruins. My Son was once the intellectual and religious centre and may have also served as a burial place for Cham monarchs between the 4th and the 12th centuries. Take a boat along Thu Bon river to visit Kim Bong Carpentry village. Have lunch at local restaurant. Back to the hotel. End tour.
Half day program:
08:00 am Local guide pick up you at the hotel and depart for the ancient Cham ruins of My Son. Drive to visit the Tra Kieu Capital, enjoy the Cham traditional music. Discover the majestic ancient ruins in a valley roughly two kilometers wide, surrounded by two mountain ranges. The My Son temple complex is one of the foremost temple complexes of Hinduism in South East Asia and the foremost heritage site of this nature in Vietnam. Back to hotel. End the tour.
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.2
17 Apr 2018
23 Mar 2018
Excellent and very interesting excursion! I really enjoyed it. Keep your expectations in check if you've been to Angkor Wat. It's definitely not on that scale, but still worth seeing in my estimation.
22 Jan 2018
This tour was okay. It would be better if more information about the background and history of the ruins was available at the site. The dance show is interesting and entertaining. The guide was friendly enough. Frankly, the kids were a little bored most of the day.
20 Nov 2017
Awesome trip, with a small and intimate group of 5 adults and 2 children. Our guide was chilled yet informative, and always made sure we got the best vantage points, photos and stayed away from the cruise ship crowds! 100 recommend - thank you!
13 Sep 2017
The trip was real fun. The guide spoke good English, he held high energy and was very humorous. Also, during our visit at the site, he explained to us a lot of things about the history of My Son temples. The temples are located in a very beautiful scenery filled with green. It is a highly recommended trip, even though I'd recommend it more if it wasn't as pricey. I think for the kind of the things you see, cost around 30 might have been more reasonable. But other than that there wasn't anything else not to love about!