What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City/Can Tho
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, active travelers
Product Code : T88STP10
A complete tour program on Con Dao island in 04 days (round trip by airplane to Con Dao islands) will provide you a trip to discover and experience beautiful islands where you can know how it's called "Paradise on earth where".
- Discover beautiful and romantic island - Con Dao island
- Learn about life of Vietnam prisoners in Con Dao Museum
- Join interesting itinerary ( Dam Trau beach, Cai Prince Temple, Con Dao Museum, Phu Hai Cam
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Luxury (Six Senses)
Size : 150 - 671 m2 Max Adults: 8
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price per person for private tour with luxury accommodation, min=2pax/booking
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- A/C private transfer, Boat, Airplane
- Price Includes
- All admission fees
- English speaking guide
- A/C car in Con Dao Islands
- Pure water (2 bottles 0,5l/person/day)
- Room in 3 nights at mini hotel/resort (2pax/room)
- Round trip air ticket from Saigon – Con Dao (by Vietnamairlines)
- All of meals follow tour program (breakfast with set -menu for mini hotel standard)
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Government tax
- Personal insurance
- International airfare to/from Vietnam
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Children policy for air tickets follows Vietnam Airlines policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City/Can Tho - Con Dao Island
Morning: Welcome you at airport. Flight to Con Dao. Landing at Con Son airport, go to town by car. Have lunch and check-in hotel/resort.
- Dam Trau beach: The most romantic beach of Con Dao, right next to the Co Ong airport. Shapeless cliffside, long nad fine sandbank/sandy shore, where you can swim and take sunbath.
- Cai Prince Temple (Mieu Cau): Places of worship a son of Lord Nguyen Anh (Nguyen Dynasty), who was thrown to the sea at the age of 5 by in the angry of his own father.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Discover Con Dao Island
- Con Dao Museum: Where you can get more knowledges about Con Dao's history.
- Phu Hai Camp: The oldest prison in Con Dao, built by French and famous with underground mill, the solitary confinements...
- Phu Tuong Camp: Called "French styled tiger cages"
- Phu Binh Camp: Called "American styled tiger cages"
- Cow raising area: a ditch in which prisoner were dunked in cow's urine and shit
- Ma Thien Lanh bridge and Hang Dương cemetery.
- Hoang Phi Yen Temple (Anshan Temple): Places of Worship Madam Phi Yen - Lord Nguyen Anh's wife and sight-seeing the beauty of An Hai Lake by the way.
- Nui Mot Pagoda: a sole pagoda in the island.
- Ben Dam Port: The largest port and the economic center in Con Dao islands.
Take photos at Bai Nhat beach, Shark cape. Enjoy the sunset on Mountain of Love when you coming back to town.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Con Dao Island - The pearl of ocean
Morning: Visiting by boat:
- Con Son Bay: Famous with beautiful coral reefs. You will enjoy the beauty of the multi-islanded Con Son Bay.
- Fishing at Tai Island: Boat will stop near Tai island for experiencing great feelings of fish swallowing bait and taking them on to the boat.
- Continue going to the Bay Canh island. You have lunch with barbecue. Enjoy grilling fished fish.
Afternoon: Swimming and sunbath at nice beach on Bay Canh island. Diving with snorkel and goggles.
15h00: Back to the mainland, dinner at the local restaurant.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 4: Goodbye Con Dao island
Morning: Free time for relaxing in Con Dao.
Check out hotel/resort. Transfer to airport and check-in for flight to Ho Chi Minh City/Hanoi/Can Tho. End of service.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.0
05 Jan 2019
Words and pictures couldn't describe all the beauty of the island. It was such an amazing and wonderful place I would highly recommend everyone experience it for themselves. I would like to come back to enjoy the beauty of the multi-islanded Con Son island and experience diving with snorkel and goggles.
26 Dec 2018
I told my family and friends I was going on a tour to Con Dao (in Vietnam) and they were concerned for my safety. However, I felt safer in Con Dao island than I had in some of the countries I have visited previously. My trip exceeded all of my expectations.
09 Dec 2018
We had a trip of a lifetime on our visit to Con Dao!! From we landed to take off back home on the go had everything perfectly planned. I found myself completely captivated by the natural scenes and the atmosphere of Con Dao island. Con Dao is really worthy of its name - Paradise Island.
29 Nov 2018
This trip was a dream come true!! Con Dao island was so amazing and very safe. We had such a great experience such as swimming and sunbathing on the romantic beach, visiting Con Dao Museum, Ma Thien Lanh bridge, Hang Duong cemetery, and fishing at Tai Island! Every day was filled with wonder.
06 Nov 2018
Spent 4 days only in Con Dao - Paradise Island but I and my wife didn't feel a boring tour. Our tour guide was brilliant, his knowledge and passion for Con Dao's history were amazing. Thank you tour guide. I will certainly miss the great people and friends we made on this trip.