What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveller, friends, family....
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HGG02
Ha Giang has many mountains, many old growth forests, much precious wood, and 1.000 kinds of rare herbs. Ha Giang has special cultural products of more than 20 ethnic, a memorable destination by the natural landscape and people in here. With three days two nights, you will have the opportunity to visit and join local life at Yen Minh, Meo Vac, Ma Pi Leng, Dong Van, Thon Tha village, Khuoi Ky village. Let's go with us!
- You will have a night in homestay with local Tay family to enjoy local life
- Visit beautiful villages: Yen Minh, Meo Vac, Dong Van, Thon Tha village, Khuoi Ky village and so more
- Admire the spectacular beauty of the mountains
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus,
- Homestay, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Big A/C bus with comfortable seats and experienced driver
- 2 Bottles of water, tissues, snack/2 ways
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Meals as 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites and accommodation in Ha Giang
- Insurance during the time on bus
- Price Excludes
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there is more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the unused portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Giang
Option 1: Depart on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings
19:30-19:45: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi and depart for Ha Giang by sleeping bus.
You will arrive between 3 am - 4 am the following day. Checking into a Homestay and have a short sleep until the morning.
After breakfast, you will begin by trekking through terraced rice paddy fields for about 1,5 hours.
We will visit some villages to get a taste of the authentic daily rural life. You can experience the culture and customs of the Tay people in this village.
You will be welcomed by a hospitable Tay family who offers overnight accommodation in their stilt house. Although this place only provides basic comfort, you will find the stay an unforgettable experience.
Option 2: Departs on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings
6:00-6:30: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi and leave for Ha Giang by bus. You will have a short break with some photo opportunities along the way.
12:30-13:00: Have lunch in Ha Giang.
14:00: Leave Ha Giang City for Quan Ba. On the way, you can take some photos of the magnificent
views of the rice fields, mountains, and valleys.
15:30: Stop at Heaven`s Gate, enjoy the fresh air & see the panorama of Tam Son Town from above. Afterward, we head to the countryside where you will be welcomed by local Tay families.
16:00: Spend time to rest and freshen up before trekking around the village. You can discover the rammed earth house of Black Dao which surrounded by terraced paddy fields.
Then you will have a delicious dinner in one of the local homestays.
Overnight in local Tay's homestay.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Tay's homestay
- Day 2: Quan Ba â€“ Yen Minh â€“ Meo Vac â€“ Ma Pi Leng â€“ Dong Van
6:30-7:00: Have breakfast, enjoy the fresh air of breathtaking mountains, check out from the homestay, and be ready for the next experience - continue your journey to Meo Vac.
After lunch in Meo Vac, we keep going to Dong Van; we continue to conquer Ma Pi Leng Pass. It is one of the most beautiful Rocky Mountains, a unique landscape, and famous places in Vietnam.
You will have the chance to stand on the steep cliffs of Nho Que River, a river which flows from China and through Vietnam for about 46 km.
After that, you will trek through the small villages where H'mong people live and through extraordinary mountainous landscapes. You will enjoy the incredible views of the Happy road below.
16:30: Check in at the Hotel in Dong Van Town.
19:00: Have dinner and enjoy the nightlife of the local people there.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Dong Van - Hanoi
If you are here on a Sunday, you can discover the very exciting and Colourful Dong Van market, where a dozen tribes living in the surrounding area, and traditionally dressed, come to sell their goods.
After breakfast, you will continue your journey to Dong Van Unesco Geopark and enjoy the fresh atmosphere.
On the way, you will visit the H'Mong King`s Palace. It is one of the most special, cultural and historical monuments in Dong Van, the Vietnam war, and life of the ethnic people.
12:00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch. We continue to follow the guided trekking, experiencing the breathtaking nature, visiting the centuries-old villages, and the houses of the Tay ethnic minority.
15:30: Return to Hanoi
22:30- 23:00: Arrive back in Hanoi. Tour ends
Meals: B, L
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap due to the weather is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream, insect repellent, cash in Vietnam Dong (US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted)
- Homestay’s facilities are not as in hotel in Ha Giang.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0