What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City/ Can Tho
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T88STP08
Hon Cau island: A beautiful oasis 3 days is special offer to discover Con Dao Island. With our tour, you will have chance to visit Con Dao museum and the notorious prison tiger cages, view Hon Cau island where enjoying your time with activities such as fishing, snorkeling and swimming, and explore Con Son Bay which famous with beautiful coral reefs
- Fishing and snorkeling in Con Son bay
- Joining interesting activities such as trekking, snorkeling and swimming
- Discovering Cau island, have natural freshwater resources with much coconut, banana...
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Luxury (Six Senses)
Size : 150 - 671 m2 Max Adults: 8
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price per person for private tour with luxury accommodation, min=2pax/booking
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C private transfer, Boat
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- All car transfer per program
- Pure water (2 bottles 0,5l/person/day)
- Room in 2 nights at mini hotel/resort (2pax/room)
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Round trip air ticket from Saigon – Con Dao (by Vietnamairlines)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- Tips and other personal services.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Children policy for air tickets follow Vietnam Airlines policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City/Can Tho - Con Dao Island
Morning: Welcome you at airport. Flight to Con Dao. Landing at Con Son airport, go to Con Dao town by car. Have lunch and check-in room.
- Dam Trau beach: It's the most romantic beach of Con Dao, right next to the Co Ong airport. Shapeless cliffside, long nad fine sandbank/sandy shore, where you can swim and take sunbath.
- Cai Prince Temple (Mieu Cau): Places of worship a son of Lord Nguyen Anh (Nguyen Dynasty), who was thrown to the sea at the age of 5 by in the angry of his own father.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Hon Cau island
Morning: Transfer to the port and go to visit by boat:
- Con Son Bay: famous with beautiful coral reefs. You will enjoy the beauty of the multi-islanded Con Son Bay
- Fishing: boat will stop near Cau island for experiencing great feelings of fish swallowing bait and taking them on to the boat.
- Continue going to the Cau island. You have lunch with barbecue. Enjoy grilling fished fish.
Afternoon: Swimming and sunbath at nice beach on Cau island. Diving with snorkel and goggles.
15h00: Back to the mainland, dinner at the local restaurant.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Goodbye Con Dao island
- Con Dao Museum.
- Hoang Phi Yen Temple (Anshan Temple): Places of Worship Madam Phi Yen - Lord Nguyen Anh's wife and sight-seeing the beauty of An Hai Lake by the way.
- Nui Mot Pagoda: a sole pagoda in the island.
- Ben Dam Port: The largest port and the economic center in Con Dao islands.
Take photos at Bai Nhat beach, Shark cape, Moutain of Love when you coming back to town.
Check out hotel/resort. Transfer to airport and check-in for flight to Ho Chi Minh City/Cantho. End of service.
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.6
10 Dec 2018
I was really glad that we chose to visit Hon Cau island for 3 days. They took care of everything with a very professional approach. Our tour guide and driver were always happy and enthusiastic with us. It was a truly fantastic trip!!!
19 Nov 2018
I'm falling in love with 3 days tour in Hon Cau island. Everything was perfect, the landscape was so idyllic, the hotel was clean and arranged and the local people were friendly. I took many beautiful pictures to make memories.
16 Oct 2018
Visiting Hon Cau island - a beautiful oasis in 3 days was a terrific excursion. We opted for a tour that included a visit to Con Dao Museum, Hoang Phi Yen Temple, Nui Mot Pagoda and so on. The tour was well organized and good value. Unforgettable experience!
03 Sep 2018
I went on 3 days tour to Hon Cau island. I was nervous and filled with apprehension before because it had the boat ride. In contrast to my fear, I was completely excited when the boat moved. I could see many beautiful coral reefs, experienced great feelings of fish swallowing bait and took them on to the boat. I really loved the tour.
19 Jun 2018
A truly remarkable experience! I and my wife spent 3 days in Hon Cau island and had a chance to visit the Con Dao museum, the notorious prison tiger cages and enjoyed our time with interesting activities such as fishing, snorkeling, and swimming.