What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88PLR01
After traveling along winding roads through picturesque scenery and over misty mountain passes you will reach Pu Luong Nature Reserve, an area of outstanding beauty and cultural interest. Enjoy a comfortable stay with sophisticated service in Pu Luong retreat and explore the beautiful retreat, with its captivating panoramic views and tranquil setting. With 2-day, you will have opportunity to join river bamboo rafting or kayaking, walk around tumbling rice terraces, enjoy local specialities.
- Getting 2-day trip to visit Pu Luong with many exciting activities
- Enjoying a comfortable stay with sophisticated service in Pu Luong retreat
- Exploring the charm of nature and a picturesque village sitting at the base of a towering mountain
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Suite Valley view bungalow
Size : 50 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
The bungalow has the largest panoramic view of 270°, with the whole valley in front, infinity pool view on the left and the rice terrace fields on the right.
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Price Includes
- Private bed (House on stilt) or Private room with ensuite bathroom (for Bungalow)
- All activities are mentioned in specific itineraries
- Full board: 2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfasts
- A/C transfer Hanoi - Pu Luong - Hanoi
- Land transfer in Pu Luong
- Local guide (non-English speaker)
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Free Wi-Fi at Pu Luong Retreat
- 2 bottles daily in Bungalow room
- River rafting or kayaking
- Welcome drink
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal costs
- English speaking tour guide (upon request)
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the tour program
- Surcharge for holiday: New Year’s Eve (31 Dec), Christmas Eve (24 Dec)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Pu Luong - Water wheels walk and rafting (L, D)
07:30 - 08:30AM: pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area, transfer to Pu Luong.
You enter Pu Luong Nature Reserve by road via a breath taking mountain pass giving you a panoramic view of the whole valley. You arrive at your accommodation in time for a delicious lunch, followed by free time to explore the beautiful retreat, with its captivating panoramic views and tranquil setting.
PM:You will be transffed to a suspension bridge over the Cham River, where you begin your walk in search of stunning water wheels. Get up close to each wheel and discover how water is moved from river to handmade bamboo aqueducts via simple constructions of all sizes.
Arriving at a local fisherman’s house, you have a short rest to gear up for the rafting adventure with Dinh and his team. Float along the calm river and enjoy the views, in between learning how to paddle and steer your handcrafted rafts.
Arriving at scenic Tan Lap bridge, you disembark to be transferred back to Pu Luong Retreat for dinner.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Stilt house/Bungalow
- Day 2: Pu Luong Village life and the community - Hanoi (B, L)
AM: Start early to descend into the beautiful valley facing the Retreat where you walk around tumbling rice terraces. Then we will walk through smallpaths shrouded in vegetation to slowly reveal a picturesque Uoi village sitting at the base of a towering mountain. Your camera will not be able to sit still when you see the panorama view of the village from above. Continue walk down hill to Uoi village then on to Lan village. If time permits, we will visit a local family where we can learn about their traditional brocade weaving (not guaranteed). Walk through the rice paddies again to get back to the main road to the car pick-up point. You will be transferred back to Puluong retreat for lunch.
PM: Check out the Lodge. Take transfer back to Hanoi. See you next time!
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.3
23 Jan 2019
We had amazing stay here. The bungalow room was very nice with balcony & great view to villages & mountain. Swimming pool was small but lovely. local food was very delicious. Staff were all friendly & helpful. Highly recommend!
22 Jul 2018
We stayed at the Puolong Retreat in Mai Chau for just one night as part of our Vietnamese tour. We were family with 6 members. The staff were very friendly, and the food was good - however the retreat gave us the however the retreat gave us the best 'room' views of our trip. The rooms were very elegant and simple, really giving a feel of living with nature, and the views from the balcony were incredible overlooking tiered paddy fields
10 May 2018
I have stayed here for 1 night. Since I heard a friend of mine recommended this place to me couple of years ago. I really wanna to come and check it out, so today I have made it. In general, I love the views from my stilt house, the ways they decorations, lovely staff. Highly recommend this place to everyone!