What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88PLR02
Pu Luong Retreat 3 days/ 2 nights tour will give you more time to explore Pu Luong Nature Reserve, an area of outstanding beauty and cultural interest. Enjoy a comfortable stay with sophisticated service in Pu Luong retreat and explore the beautiful retreat, with its captivating panoramic views and tranquil setting, take part in many exciting activities: river bamboo rafting or kayaking, walking around tumbling rice terraces, trekking.
- Exploring the beautiful retreat, with its captivating panoramic views and tranquil setting
- Floating along the calm river and enjoy the views along Cham river by kayaking or bamboo rafting
- Admiring the ever-changing scenery as you trek to a beautiful spot: working farm land and rice fields, ponds and rivers
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Valley view suite bungalow
Size : 50 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
The bungalow has the largest panoramic view of 270°, with the whole valley in front, infinity pool view on the left and the rice terrace fields on the right.
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Price Includes
- Welcome drink
- River rafting or kayaking
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Free Wi-Fi at Pu Luong Retreat
- 2 bottles daily in Bungalow room
- Local guide (non-English speaker)
- A/C transfer Hanoi - Pu Luong - Hanoi
- Land transfer in Pu Luong
- All activities are mentioned in specific itineraries
- Private bed (House on stilt) or Private room with ensuite bathroom (for Bungalow)
- Price Excludes
- English speaking guide (upon request)
- Drinks and other meals
- Tips and personal expenses
- Surcharge for holiday: New Year's Eve (31 Dec), Xmas (24 Dec)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Pu Luong - Water wheels walk and rafting (L, D)
08:00 - 08:30 AM: pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area, transfer to Pu Luong.
You enter Pu Luong Nature Reserve by road via a breath taking mountain pass giving you a panoramic view of the whole valley. You arrive at your accommodation in time for a delicious lunch, followed by free time to explore the beautiful retreat, with its captivating panoramic views and tranquil setting.
PM:You will be transffed to a suspension bridge over the Cham River, where you begin your walk in search of stunning water wheels. Get up close to each wheel and discover how water is moved from river to handmade bamboo aqueducts via simple constructions of all sizes.
Arriving at a local fisherman’s house, you have a short rest to gear up for the rafting adventure with Dinh and his team. Float along the calm river and enjoy the views, in between learning how to paddle and steer your handcrafted rafts.
Arriving at scenic Tan Lap bridge, you disembark to be transferred back to Pu Luong Retreat for dinner.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: communal dorm/ private bungalow
- Day 2: Enthralling trekking routes (B, L, D)
AM:Start early to descend into the beautiful valley facing the Retreat where you walk around tumbling rice terraces. Trek through small paths shrouded in vegetation to slowly reveal a picturesque village sitting at the base of a towering mountain. Your camera will not be able to sit still!
Continuing to the base of the valley, you weave between roads and farm land, villages and wild fields, ponds and rivers, mountains and open land. Savour the ever-changing scenery as you trek to a beautiful spot to enjoy a simple picnic lunch.
PM:After enjoying delicious food, you have free time to explore the refreshing water to the nearby river, before moving to pick up point to be transferred back to the Retreat.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: communal dorm/ private bungalow
- Day 3: Village life and the community - Hanoi (B, L)
AM: You have the chance to get close to village life and interact with locals living in the hills above the Retreat. Glimpse at daily life, walk around working farm land and rice fields, and learn about making rice wine and weaving colorful textiles, followed by lunch at Lodge.
PM: Check out the Lodge. Take transfer back to Hanoi. See you next time!
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.3
08 Oct 2018
There was nothing we didn’t like about this place. The staff were friendly the room was beautiful with amazing vieThe retreat sits on a hill with bungaloes terraced for sensational views of the valley. Wake up to watch the light through the mountains and view the village coming awake to harvest the rice crop. Spend the day trekking through the terraced rice fields. Relax on a private balcony just to chill and admire the view. The food is wonderful and the staff kind and attentive. The room design and details are both rustic and aesthetic. ws. The food was fantastic and the drinks were cheap. There are some wonderful trails for hiking as well which we really enjoyed. Definitely recommended.
14 Jul 2018
We had a good drive to the hotel with an excellent careful and safe driver. We drove from hanoi .On arrival greeted by excellent staff who spoke very good English . Lunch was served. The food during the stay for lunch and dinner, breakfast was not was good, one food had run out they did not replenish
06 Jan 2018
You will find your inner peace by staying there. The staffs are also very helpful and friendly. The food is fresh and well cooked, and rather cheap. It in a hide and wild area. We love much this place, really quite and the local people are still naive, honest. The design of the hotel really friendly with environment.
12 Nov 2017
My boyfriend and I spent a lovely weekend at Pu Luong retreat. We stayed in an incredible room overlooking the rice field. It was an awe-inspiring view to wake up to. We trek to the surrounding Thai villages which was stunning! I was very impressed by the local people. They are super welcoming, friendly, helpful, well-trained and always looking to make our experience there a wonderful one. I'm very satisfied with my stay here. Pu Luong Retreat is the ideal place off the beaten track to relax and get your batteries charged while experiencing amazing rooms with magnificent views with the welcoming and friendly staff.