What you’ll get
Duration : Half day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88SEG09
The Saigon Riding & Dining tour is designed to get you out on the road when Saigon really comes alive. Eating, drinking and spending time with friends out on the town is a big part of the social fabric of being Saigonese. From restaurants, bars, street stands to the many parks, people like to get out and relax.
- Discover Saigon night life with street-foods and shopping
- Enjoy unusual dish, a kind of spring roll wrapped in green leaves and grilled
- Taste delicious glutenous rice cakes dressed with different meets, peanuts and leafy green seasonings
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Motorbike (Driving guide for pillion passengers)
- Meals: street foods and dishes
- Drinks: fruit juice, cold water, local beer, soft drink
- An experienced English-speaking tour guide/ tour leader
- Price Excludes
- Other personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Saigon riding and dining tour
17:00 pm pick you up at your hotel
Our trip will start in the backpacker District of Pham Ngu Lao where we will have a short briefing on the night activities and then make our way over to District 4. From the other side of the canal you will see the contrasts of lifestyle of central Saigon and it’s outer edges. We will proceed across another bridge to catch the sunset over the rapidly growing city centre.
Following the beautiful views of the Saigon river observe high end and legendary hotels. Also pass by the statue of Tran Hung Dao, the most legendary Vietnamese general. Continue our journey to District 2, we will stop at Thu Thiem bridge to take a photo, our first food stop will be at a street stall that serves many kind of BBQ.
Crossing District 1 we will make a stop at one of the best meatball Banh Mi stands the city has to offer. The sandwich is so successful the owner opens at 3pm and usually sells out before 8. You will have to wait in line, but trust me, it’ll be worth the wait.
Next stop is a restaurant that serves up traditional Vietnamese dishes, including delicious glutenous rice cakes dressed with different meets, peanuts and leafy green seasonings.
Crossing over into Chinatown (district 5) we will stop by an 80 year old institution in Saigon. Here several traditional sweet snacks will be served for all to sample. Everything from sweet custards to fresh fruit in succulent syrups. It’s a great way to cap off an evening of the many savoury meat delights.
From District 5 the trip will take us down the popular shopping street of Nguyen Trai street and back to your hotel
Around 21:00 drop off at your hotel
Questions & Answers
9.7Based on 22 reviews
Value for money9.6
09 Jun 2019
Awesome experience! I really enjoyed the crazy traffic with scooter which was a bit concern for me at the beginning; however i felt very safe and really enjoyed the tour!!! Food stops we did, was also nice and my favorite is the last stop for the desert (cannot remember the name but its like a caramel cake with coffee, ice, coconut milk!!!so yummy!) flower market was so colorful as well! Thank you :)
10 Jan 2019
19 Nov 2018
We had two amazing tour guides who were so friendly and welcoming. They told us heaps of cool information about the city and really made us feel like friends. My husband wasn’t keen on the tour to begin with because he preferred the idea of exploring the city ourselves but once we were half way through he said this was the best thing we could have done and there was no way we could have explored the city like this on our own. Definitely a must do in Ho Chi Minh!
13 Nov 2018
06 Nov 2018