What you’ll get
Duration : Half day
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
The Saigon Riding & Dining tour is designed to get you out on the road when Saigon really comes alive. Eating, drinking and spending time with friends out on the town is a big part of the social fabric of being Saigonese. From restaurants, bars, street stands to the many parks, people like to get out and relax.
- Discover Saigon night life with street-foods and shopping
- Enjoy unusual dish, a kind of spring roll wrapped in green leaves and grilled
- Taste delicious glutenous rice cakes dressed with different meets, peanuts and leafy green seasonings
- 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Motorbike (Driving guide for pillion passengers)
- Meals: street foods and dishes
- Drinks : fruit juice, cold water, local beer, soft drink
- An experienced English-speaking tour guide/ tour leader
- Price Excludes
- Other personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Saigon riding and dining tour
17:00 pm pick you up at your hotel
Our trip will start in the backpacker District of Pham Ngu Lao where we will have a short briefing on the night activities and then make our way over to District 4. From the other side of the canal you will see the contrasts of lifestyle of central Saigon and it’s outer edges. We will proceed across another bridge to catch the sunset over the rapidly growing city centre.
Following the beautiful views of the Saigon river observe high end and legendary hotels. Also pass by the statue of Tran Hung Dao, the most legendary Vietnamese general. Continue our journey to District 2, we will stop at Thu Thiem bridge to take a photo, our first food stop will be at a street stall that serves many kind of BBQ.
Crossing District 1 we will make a stop at one of the best meatball Banh Mi stands the city has to offer. The sandwich is so successful the owner opens at 3pm and usually sells out before 8. You will have to wait in line, but trust me, it’ll be worth the wait.
Next stop is a restaurant that serves up traditional Vietnamese dishes, including delicious glutenous rice cakes dressed with different meets, peanuts and leafy green seasonings.
Crossing over into Chinatown (district 5) we will stop by an 80 year old institution in Saigon. Here several traditional sweet snacks will be served for all to sample. Everything from sweet custards to fresh fruit in succulent syrups. It’s a great way to cap off an evening of the many savoury meat delights.
From District 5 the trip will take us down the popular shopping street of Nguyen Trai street and back to your hotel
Around 21:00 drop off at your hotel
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
10 Jan 2019
The four ladies were brilliant, informative and really friendly. Learnt a lot and my wife said it was more like being shown around by friends than a tour company. Highly recommended!
Olga Anna H
22 Dec 2017
Great! If you want to see real streetlife, taste of local food and experienced vietnamese lifestyle scooter tour is the right way! My guide was fantastic, kind, communicative in english, she did her best to make my wishes come true. The whole trip was perfect!!
20 Dec 2017
Very friendly and knowledgeable guide. She took me to various restaurants and eateries on the back of her motorbike to sample Vietnamese dishes. Her riding skills and food knowledge were excellent. Highly recommend this tour.
04 Dec 2017
If you must do one tour in Ho Chi Minh, look no further. It's the best way to get a wholesome feel of the city as it is personalized to your needs whether it's particular street food or sight that you are looking for. Each person has their own tour guide and rides with them on the back of the scooter, which is truly the best way to experience the city like a local. I would recommend this tour to everyone who plans to visit Saigon.