What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Siem Reap
Suitable : Friends, family with kids, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T66FCT03
Our package takes you on a magical journey to Siem Reap and onto Angkor Wat which is the ancient kingdom of wonders. You will take in the beauty and history of Angkor and its majestic temples. You will also have the time to enjoy all the other things that make Siem Reap a unique and great place for a holiday. From markets, artisan studio’s, restaurants to exotic wetlands and floating villages there is so much to explore.
- Providing visitors a full picturesque story of the legend, as well as culture Angkor temples tour
- Enjoying sunrise from Phnom Bakheng to have a spectacular view of the Western Baray and Angkor Wat
- Visiting Angkor National Museum, pride in revealing the royal historical path of this Golden Era of Khmer Kingdom
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price for Luxury package stay at Sokha Phnom Penh Resident or similar
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- A/C transport
- Price Includes
- Tours with English Speaking Guide
- Boat excursion to Tonle Sap Lake
- Lunch and Dinner at the local restaurant
- Drinking water and fresh tower for the whole trips
- 01 Buffet dinner with Apsara Dance Show at local restaurant
- Ground transport with air-con vehicle as mentioned in itineraries
- All entrance fees for the tour sites as mentioned in the tour itineraries
- Accommodation with daily breakfast based on Double or Twin sharing room
- Price Excludes
- Cambodia visa fee currently US$30 / pax payable upon arrival
- Domestic and International Air tickets
- Domestic and International Insurance Surcharge
- International airport tax departure
- Meal not mentioned in program
- Soft drinks and Personal expenses
- Peak Season, New year eve and chines new year rate
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Siem Reap Arrival
Welcome to Cambodia! Meet and greeting by our professional guide upon your arrival at Siem Reap International Airport then transfer to hotel for check-in. Transfer by overland to visit to the floating village of Chong Khneas, located 10 kilometers south of Siem Reap. Take a private boat to visit the village and take a ride in a traditional wooden boat on Tonle Sap Lake, the “Great Lake of Cambodia and the largest in Asia”. Back to city to visiting Angkor National Museum, pride in revealing the royal historical path of this Golden Era of Khmer Kingdom through the state of the art multimedia technology to provide visitors a full picturesque story of the legend in an easy understanding way. Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
Accommodation: Hotel in Siem Reap
- Day 2: Siem Reap - Angkor Temple Tour
Breakfast in hotel In the morning, visit the South Gate (with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk), the ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century), Bayon temple (unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara), Baphuon recently re-opened after years of restoration), the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King.Have lunch at the local restaurant.
After lunch, visit the most famous of all the temples on plain of Angkor: Angkor Wat, the temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodia flag and the 12th century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. Angkor Wat’s five towers symbolize Meru’s five peaks – the enclosed wall represents the mountains at the edge of the world and the surrounding moat, the ocean beyond. Sunset at Pre Rub for countryside view. Dinner will be served at local restaurant with classical/Apsara dance show overnight at hotel in Siem Reap.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Siem Reap
- Day 3: Siem Reap Temple Tour
Breakfast box from hotel
In the morning, transfer to the archaeological site for Sunrise from Phnom Bakheng, one of two hills dominating the plain of Angkor, from where you will have a spectacular view of the Western Baray and Angkor Wat or sunrise at Angkor Wat (we recommend to bring a torch). Transfer to Banteay Srei temple (10TH century), regarded as the jewel in the crown of classical Khmer Art. Stop at a local village to visit families who are producing palm sugar. Continue to Banteay Samre, built in the 3rd quarter of the 12th century. It consists of a central temple with four wings preceded by a hall and accompanied by two libraries, the southern example remarkably well preserved. Two concentric walls enclose the ensemble. Visit local village of Pradak to see the simple way of local people produce natural palm sugar from palm juice (called Toek Thnot in Khmer).
In the afternoon, you continue your temple visit to Preah Khan, built by the king Jayavarman VII, Preah Khan is, like Ta Prohm, a place of towered enclosures and shoulder-hugging corridors. Unlike Ta Prohm, however, the temple of Preah Khan is in a reasonable state of preservation and ongoing restoration efforts should maintain and even improve this situation. Neak Pean, a fountain built in the middle of a pool (representing the paradisiacal Himalayan mountain-lake) and Ta Som. Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Siem Reap
- Day 4: Seap Reap - Temple Tour - Departure
Breakfast in hotel
In the morning, visit the Rolous Group, the monument of Roluos, which served as the capital of Indravarman I (reigned 877-89), are among the earliest large, permanent temples built by the Khmers and mark the beginning of Khmer classical art. Lolei built on the islet in the center of a large reservoir (now rice fields) by Yasovarman I, the founder of the first city at Angkor. Preah Ko erected by Indravarman I in the late 9th century dedicated by the king to his ancestors in 880. Bakong the largest and most interesting of the Roluos group temples, with his active Buddhist monastery just to the north of the east entrance. End your day with T-Gallery and other local markets where you can enjoy shopping with good quality of products before transferring to the airport for catching your international flight.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.7Based on 6 reviews
Value for money9.7
06 Aug 2018
We hired the Guide 3 days in siem riep. They speak Spanish perfectly. Very nice, very good explanations. The places where they take you to eat are phenomenal. The route they make very well thought out. I recommend it 100% without hesitation.
06 Jan 2018
Excellent service! Highly recommended! Without payment in advance, very fulfilled in everything and very honest with your work. The vongh guide, a fantastic person very professional and knowledgeable about the whole history and in general about everything concerning the city. I recommend them fully, the holidays were unforgettable thanks to their service. Claudia
01 Sep 2017
We begin the visit watching the sunrise, followed by a spectacular guided tour of the entire temple complex with a guide with fantastic Spanish. The tour is adapted to the 'needs' of tourist house, that is, if you want to see more temples, visit markets or see the houseboats, both the guide and the driver adapt to any change. Throughout the tour we were provided with all the necessary water and refreshing wipes. Spanish tour highly recommended!
25 May 2016
Second visit, still awesome. Facinating place, needs at least 2 days to walk around. Unfortunately May was very hot, but it did not deter tourists from visiting. Most people stay 2-3 days in Siam Reap to see the main attractions, adequate but you have to be selective about what you want to see. There is always something round the corner that attracts your attention. All in all an amazing experience, consider the work involved in building the place!
31 Aug 2015
Amazing ruins and a fascinating history - hot day so take lots of water and wear good footwear to manage the steep step climbing - getting into heaven is NOT an easy task!!...breathtaking vistas and spine chilling temples....an absolute must see tour