What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Siem Reap
Suitable : Friends, family with kids, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T66FCT10
Siem Reap Full Day – spending one day to explore the historical city of Cambodia as well as the lost city of the Khmer Empire with famous temples: Angkor Wat, South Gate of Angkor Thom, Terraces of Elephants, Ta Prohm. This tour is designed for those who have limited time in Siem Reap, but want to have overview of this city.
- Lunch, Dinner
- A/C transport
- Price Includes
- Price Excludes
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Siem Reap - Angkor Wat Temple - Siem Reap
Up on arrival at the early morning you will meet our guide and driver and commence your wonderful temple tour to visit the lost city of the Khmer Empire: South Gate of Angkor Thom, Giant faces of famous Bayon and Baphuon Temples, Terraces of Elephants and Leper King and the unforgettable jungle temple of Ta Prohm. Lunch will be served at local restaurant.
Afternoon program: visit to Angkor Wat Temple; study both the splendid architecture and bas-relief until late. Evening, sunset at Pre Rup temple where is an excellent place for countryside view.
Dinner will be served at local restaurant with classical/Apsara dance show. And transfer back to the airport for the flight departure.
Meals: L, D
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
28 Dec 2018
17 Oct 2018
18 Aug 2018
16 Jun 2018