What you’ll get
Duration : 6 days 5 nights
Departure : Yangon
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Land tour
This journey brings you to the most popular sites in Myanmar, with highlights in Yangon, Myanmar and the Inle Lake regions you can’t afford to miss. Experience the colonial charm of Yangon and meet local hilltribe people at Inle Lake’s morning market. In Bagan, see thousands of majestic temples filling the plains. This introductory journey can be extended to include cruising on the Irrawaddy River.
- 5 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer, Airplane
- Price Includes
- Price Excludes
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Yangon
On arrival in Yangon, transfer to your hotel before meeting your tour leader and the small group that will share your journey. Opt to attend a welcome dinner.
- Day 2-3: Yangon - Inle Lake
Take a short morning walk through the winding city streets of Yangon and discover the British-colonial architecture and the Indian Quarter, which offers an insight into local life in the city, and get a closer look at the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda. In the afternoon, fly to Heho. On arrival, transfer to Inle Lake.
A tour of Inle Lake begins with the morning market, where you can encounter visiting hilltribe people. Continue on to the Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, the lake's main sanctuary, which contains five sacred Buddha images whose shapes have been distorted by the amount of gold leaves applied to them by devotees. Learn about local crafts at a weaving village, silversmith and a cheroot 'factory', and see how typical Burmese cigars are made by hand. In the afternoon, visit Pa-oh village of In Dein and explore the area on foot. See the beautiful ruined ancient stupas of Alaung Sitthou on a hillside.
Accommodation: Inle resort
- Day 4-6: Bagan
Transfer to Heho for a morning flight to Bagan. Take a half-day tour to visit sites including the Shwezigon Pagoda and the famous Ananda Temple. End the day with a sunset view over the stunning vistas of Bagan from atop a beautifully terraced pagoda.
Visit Minnathu Village for an insight into local life, then see the imposing 12th-century Dhammayazika Paya. See artisans at work at several handicraft workshops and in the evening, enjoy a farewell dinner. The next morning, enjoy free time before your departure transfer.
Accommodation: Thazin Garden
- Tour not available on May, June, and Sep, 2018
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
10 Aug 2017
We went on a tour to Yangon, Inle Lake, Bagan and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The guide was very patient with us and accommodated our last minute changes and specific requests to come up with something that worked perfectly for us. The guides and drivers were all very kind in looking out for us. The accomodation were also wonderful. Myanmar is definitely a place worth visiting and our impression is further enhanced. Thank you!
15 Mar 2017
Myanmar is just opening up to tourists and compared to neighboring Thailand has a long way to go to make traveling within the country "tourist friendly". Booking this tour, with private guides at each location, made it easy to see the highlights in the 6 days we had. Hotels, transfers, flights and tour guides were included. We visited Yangon, Bagan, and Inle Lake. The guides were wonderful (understood and spoke English). Without them, we would have had no idea what we were looking at in each location and would have wasted a lot of time trying to figure how to get around and what to see. We highly recommend this tour group! They will work with you to set up the tour you want.