What you’ll get
Duration : 6 days 5 nights
Departure : Yangon, Myanmar
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T95FCP08
This program is brought to you for your visit around Myanmar for its main tourist destination. Explore from Yangon – the garden city and the main gate way to Myanmar to Bagan – the richest archeological sights in Asia, Pindaya - a cozy town and famous for its Shan paper parasol and Inle – the tranquil lake of the leg rowers. You will find the local peoples and landscape beyond your imagination.
- Have interesting itinerary: Yangon - Bagan - Inle Lake
- Learn about history and culture of Myanmar through attractive sites
- Observe the process of traditional lacquerware, one of Myanmar’s best-known handicrafts and a specialty of Bagan
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Luxury package: 5* hotel
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 5 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 5 Dinners,
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- 05 nights clean and comfortable hotel accommodations with daily hotel breakfast
- Great condition and safe transportation for sightseeing and airport transfer as itinerary
- Entrance fees as itinerary
- Domestic flight ticket
- Private boat at Inle
- Friendly and well knowledge excellent fluent English speaking guide
- Lunch and dinner meals as itinerary
- Drinking mineral water and snow towel on board daily
- Price Excludes
- Beverages consumption
- Bank transfer fee
- Tipping for guide and driver (USD 3$ per pax per day)
- International air ticket from/to Yangon and visa fees
- Camera and video fees at sightseeing point
- Personal expense & travel insurance
- Services not mentioned in above itinerary
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 22 days before arrival: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 15-21 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations and nonrefundable flight/train ticket…
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received/confirmed by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 01: Yangon arrival. Hotel check-in and overnight.
Upon arrival at the Yangon International Airport, welcome by our representative. Yangon, formerly known as Rangoon, is still a relatively quiet and charming city. Its impressive colonial and spiritual heritage makes Yangon one of the most fascinating and authentic capitals in South‐East Asia. Sightseeing starts MahapasanaGuha, Great Cave: built close to the Kaba Aye Pagoda. Proceed to hotel check‐in and visit to Shwedagon Pagoda: a world famous listening gold stupa towering over the city risesto a height of 326 feet. Dinner at restaurant and overnight at the hotel in Yangon.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
- Day 02: Yangon/Bagan by flight. Bagan sightseeing and overnight.
After breakfast, transfer to domestic airport to travel from Yangon to Bagan. Morning sightseeing of Bagan features the colourful Nyaung Oo Market, the Shwezigon Pagoda and its magnificent golden stupa, MyinkabaGubyaukgyi Temple, a cave temple with exquisite jatakas murals paintings and the elegant Htilominlo Temple noted for its fine plaster carvings and glazed sandstone decorations. In the afternoon, observe the process of traditional lacquerware, one of Myanmar’s best-known handicrafts and a specialty of Bagan. Visit Ananda, an architectural masterpiece of the early-style temple with four impressive standing Buddha images, Ananda Okkyaung, one of the few surviving brick monasteries from the early Bagan period and Thatbyinnyu the highest temple in Bagan rising to 61m. Enjoy the horse cart ride with breeze wind among the temples passing by the traditional village of Taungbi, Sulamani Temple and the massive Dhammayangyi Temple noted for its remarkable brickwork. Enjoy sunset over the site from the upper terrace of Myauk Guni Temple. Overnight in Bagan.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Bagan
- Day 03: Bagan/Heho by flight. Pindaya sightseeing and overnight.
After breakfast at the hotel transfer to Nyaung U Airport for the flight to Heho. From Heho, travel to Pindaya for sightseeing and meet local people and their ways of life. Enjoy fruit markets and farmer markets where you would find green vegetables and colorful flowers. Sightseeing at Pindaya hills and beautiful landscapes and the picturesque countryside of Shan state to visit limestone cave with its maze of chambers displaying more than 8,000 buddha statues and local handicraft workshops producing Shan paper made from mulberry bark and traditional umbrellas made from the same paper that are used by monks all around the country. Overnight at Pindaya.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Pindaya
- Day 04: Bagan/Yangon by flight. Yangon sightseeing.
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Nyaung Shwe where gateway to Inle Lake. Enjoy a scenic drive to Inle Lake, one of Myanmar’s best-known sights. The Intha people, a tribe of Mon descent, mostly inhabit the lakeshores and floating villages. On arrival at Nyaung Shwe village, transfer by boat to start a sightseeing tour to Indein. From the middle of the lake, continue down a small canal leading to the village of In Dein, a recently opened area in Shan State. Sightseeing to floating villages like Ywama, the lake’s downtown, where a floating market is held every five days, Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda and the weaving village of Inpawkhon and the jumping cat monastery. After walk around the village, passing a local school, take the covered stairway to the beautiful Alaung Sitthou area where ancient stupas are partly covered by vegetation. From here there is a magnificent view over the lake. Overnight at Inle Lake.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Inle Lake
- Day 05: Heho/Yangon by flight. Yangon sightseeing.
After breakfast, transfer to Heho Airport for departure to Yangon. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel for check‐in. Sightseeing starts visit Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park with Independent Monument and have a memorable scene of colonial building & atmosphere. Visit Chaukhtatkyi Reclining Buddha Image: 230 ft (70m) long in the pose of rest. In the evening visit, Botahtaung Pagoda and enjoy night market at China town. Overnight at the hotel in Yangon.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
- Day 06: Transfer to Yangon Airport for departure.
After breakfast, own leisure time before transfer to Yangon International Airport for departure home sweet home.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 11 reviews
Value for money9.3
04 Oct 2018
My first organised trip exceeded all expectations. The country and the people are beautiful, welcoming and very friendly. I loved the scenery, so lush and green and interspersed with pagodas everywhere. There are so many interesting aspects to appreciate and learn about Myanmar and this trip sets you on the right track. Great leader, wonderful, varied group of fellow travellers and a very well organised trip.
01 Jul 2018
Even though it was low season and the monsoon, we had many sites to ourselves. We didn't have to face hordes of other tourists while enjoying the major sites such as Bagan with its multitude of temples, which was amazing and Inle Lake was myanmar's Venice. Many more tourists should visit Myanmar because boycotts in the end hurt mostly ordinary men and women , families and children who rely on tourist trade. See the astounding sites of Myanmar before it becomes overrun with tourists.
26 Feb 2018
Our group consisted of 5 friends. We didn't know anyone in Myanmar and were recommended this Tour Company by my in-laws. We were very happy with their prompt email response to our requests, the flexibility in arranging the fine details of our Tour and their organization. The Guides were superb, the Tours informative and flexible (we even golfed 9 holes), the Hotels very very nice and the flights and other transportation, on time and comfortable.
26 Feb 2018
22 Feb 2018
We loved it! The guides were fabulous, the tour was very enjoyable and learning the history of Myanmar and the cities we visited was great. Every city was different, which made for a very interesting tour. We were well taken care of from the moment we landed in Yangon. Getting checked into all our flights and being picked up at the airports was perfect.