What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Yangon, Myanmar
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T95FCP01
An extensive tour of the most striking sites of Myanmar, from Yangon to Bagan. A glimpse on the colonial city of Yangon and the Golden Shwedagon pagoda flight to the world Heritage Site of Bagan, one of the most remarkable archaeological sites in Asia. A wonderful experience in and rich and simple environment.
- A special tour discovering the stunning beauty, fascinating cultures and ancient relics of Myanmar
- Visits many famous pagodas with special architecture
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price for luxury package, from 2 - 14 pax
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- 02 nights clean and comfortable hotel accommodations with daily hotel breakfast
- Great condition and safe transportation for sightseeing and airport transfer as itinerary
- Entrance fees as itinerary
- Friendly and well knowledge excellent fluent English speaking guide
- Lunch and dinner meals as itinerary
- Drinking mineral water and snow towel on board daily
- Price Excludes
- Beverages consumption
- Bank transfer fee
- Tipping for guide and driver (USD 3$ per pax per day)
- International air ticket from/to Yangon and visa fees
- Camera and video fees at sightseeing point
- Personal expense & travel insurance
- Services not mentioned in above itinerary
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 22 days before arrival: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 15-21 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations and nonrefundable flight/train ticket…
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received/confirmed by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 01:Yangon arrival. Hotel check-in and overnight
Upon arrival at the Yangon International Airport, welcome by our representative. Yangon, formerly known as Rangoon, is still a relatively quiet and charming city. Its impressive colonial and spiritual heritage makes Yangon one of the most fascinating and authentic capitals in Southâ€East Asia. Transfer to hotel for checkâ€in. Sightseeing starts visit Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park with Independent Monument and have a memorable scene of colonial building & atmosphere. Visit Chaukhtatkyi Reclining Buddha Image: 230 ft (70m) long in the pose of rest. Visit Shwedagon Pagoda: a world famous listening gold stupa towering over the city spiring to a height of 326 feet. Then enjoy at Night Market or China Town Market with several taste of food and various fresh fruits. Overnight at the hotel in Yangon.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
- Day 02: Yangon-Bago sightseeing by car. Return to Yangon for overnight
After breakfast at hotel, drive to Bago City with coach (driving 2hrs estimate). On the way, visit Htautkyant War Cemetery. On arrival to Bago, visit Kyat Khat Wing Monastery and have splendid scene of offering alms food to thousand monks and Myo Ma Local Bago Market. Then Shwethalyaung Reclining Buddha (55 metres long), Shwemawdaw Pagoda, 28 meter high huge Buddha Image of Kyaikpun Pagoda, Chinese Kwanyin Temple. Then visit the Kanbawzathardi Palace of King Bayinnaung. And visit Weaving Factory in Mon village to see way of life. Drive back to Yangon. Then visit Inya Lake, have pleasant walk around the bank of Lake Inya to enjoy local people way of life and with lush greenery and gentle breeze. Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
- Day 03: Transfer to Yangon airport for departure home
After breakfast at the hotel, free and easy time shopping at Bogyoke Scott Market where sleeping souvenir things (slipper, traditional costumes, jewelry and bags) or Myanmar Plaza, one of the newest and biggest shopping center. After lunch, transfer to Yangon International Airport for departure home sweet home
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 9 reviews
Value for money9.3
16 May 2019
I first visited the Shwedagon Pagoda in 1963, as a very young Merchant Navy cadet. I have been back six times since, including three times in the last three years. I believe that the magic of the place imprinted itself into my brain on that very first occasion and the passing of the years has only enhanced that feeling. A truly magical place. Shwedagon Pagoda, It is definitely a must-see in Southeast Asia. A very nice, serene and peaceful place for worship. Its a massive structure with exquisite carvings. Keep atleast 2 hours free for a complete visit to this ancient place.
15 Dec 2018
All of the staff were great to work with. The guides we're informative and knowledgeable when we had questions. During our trip we felt we were supporting a good company that helped us support local artisans and small businesses. We had a wonderful trip with memories that will last a lifetime.
16 Nov 2018
We arrived to monastery just before the monks possession starting around 11am. There were 700 monks took part in the activities. Visitor lined up on both side of the hall way and offered foods and money to the monks. We joined in the activities, offering rice to the monks as they walk toward the lunch hall. They have to finish the lunch before 12pm and that will be their last meal for the day. It was quite emotional for us to take part in the activities. Great.
Le thi D
25 Oct 2018
Great and reliable local tour operator ,Our holiday went very smoothly,The guides are very knowledgeable,friendly and we were always well looked after. Amazing people, history, culture and great food.Definitely recommended this trip to anyone.
23 Apr 2018
Not only is Shwedagon a piligrimage site for Buddhists worldwide, but it is also an amazing place to witness how Myanmar people experience their visits to pagodas and temples. Some families will spend the afternoon there in the shaded spots, having a small picnic, meditating or doing the due rites such as watering the Buddha's head, bringing flowers, or walking around the stupa. Try to go either early in the morning or at sunset time, when it's less hot. It will be a much more enjoyable experience as the heat can be blistering. And as in religious sites, dress modestly (cover shoulders and legs, don't wear cleavage, shorts or revealing clothes). Give yourself a couple of hours at least to fully soak up the atmosphere, it will totally worth it.