What you’ll get
Duration : 5 days 4 nights
Departure : Yangon, Myanmar
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T95FCP05
Visit the former capital of Yangon with peaceful atmosphere with colonial boulevards and tranquil lakes. This charming city is thriving by night with bustling streets filled with stalls selling everything from locally made handicrafts to fruits and cigars. Go to Mount Kyaiktiyo, famous for the Golden Rock perched at its summit, is one of the three most sacred religious sites in Myanmar
- Explore scenery peaceful of Yangon, Bago and, Kyaikhtiyoe, Thanlyin
- Have a chance to explorer Myanmar culture and cuisines together
- Visit many famous pagodas in Myanmar with special architecture and culture
- Join and feel local people life, try many kind of food in Myanmar
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price for luxury package=5* hotel, from 2 - 14 pax
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- 04 nights clean and comfortable hotel accommodations with daily hotel breakfast
- Great condition and safe transportation for sightseeing and airport transfer as itinerary
- Entrance fees as itinerary
- Open truck for ascending and descending at Mt. Kyaikhtiyoe
- Sightseeing Boat fee in Thanlyin Lake
- Friendly and well knowledge excellent fluent English speaking guide
- Lunch and dinner meals as itinerary
- Drinking mineral water and snow towel on board daily
- Price Excludes
- Beverages consumption
- Bank transfer fee
- Tipping for guide and driver (USD 3$ per pax per day)
- International air ticket from/to Yangon and visa fees
- Camera and video fees at sightseeing point
- Personal expense & travel insurance
- Services not mentioned in above itinerary
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 22 days before arrival: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 15-21 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations and nonrefundable flight/train ticket…
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received/confirmed by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 01: Yangon arrival. Hotel check-in and overnight
Upon arrival at the Yangon International Airport, welcome by our representative. Yangon, formerly known as Rangoon, is still a relatively quiet and charming city. Its impressive colonial and spiritual heritage makes Yangon one of the most fascinating and authentic capitals in South‐East Asia. Transfer to hotel for check‐in. Sightseeing starts visit Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park with Independent Monument and have a memorable scene of colonial building & atmosphere. Visit Chaukhtatkyi Reclining Buddha Image: 230 ft (70m) long in the pose of rest. Visit Shwedagon Pagoda: a world famous listening gold stupa towering over the city spiring to a height of 326 feet. Enjoy own leisure time and overnight at the hotel in Yangon.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
- Day 02: Yangon-Kyaikhtiyoe
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Htautkyant War Cemetery on the way. Drive to Bago. Visit Kyat Khat Wine Monastery and have splendid scene of offering alms food to thousand monks and Bago Market. Proceed to Kyaikhtiyoe, one of Myanmar's Landmarks which is famous for its precarious position and religious importance: KYAIKHTIYOE the 'Golden Rock', a huge boulder completely covered by gold leaf and delicately balanced on the edge of a cliff. To reach the pagoda from KIN PUN a steep 11 km road leads to the upper staging point by truck. The upper area must be traveled by foot, at present, and the walk is approximately 4 km (1 hour) up a steep path and ascend some 500 m to the GOLDEN ROCK Pagoda. Enjoy the beautiful sun-set from the top of the mountain and overnight at hotel.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Kyaikhtiyoe
- Day 03: Kyaikhtiyoe-Bago sightseeing - Yangon for overnight
After breakfast at hotel, drive to Bago City with coach (driving 2hrs estimate). On the way, visit Htautkyant War Cemetery. On arrival to Bago, visit Kyat Khat Wing Monastery and have splendid scene of offering alms food to thousand monks and Myo Ma Local Bago Market. Then Shwethalyaung Reclining Buddha (55 metres long), Shwemawdaw Pagoda, 28 meter high huge Buddha Image of Kyaikpun Pagoda, Chinese Kwanyin Temple. Then visit the Kanbawzathardi Palace of King Bayinnaung. And visit Weaving Factory in Mon village to see way of life. Drive back to Yangon. Then visit Inya Lake, have pleasant walk around the bank of Lake Inya to enjoy local people way of life and with lush greenery and gentle breeze. Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
- Day 04: Yangon - Thanlyin - Yangon
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to Thanlyin (Syriam) across the Yangon River via Thanlyin Bridge built by Chinese Engineers, an opportunity to see the countryside around Yangon. Visit fascinating local market in Thanlyin. Drive to Kyauk Tan. Visit Yele Phaya (Pagoda on a small island in the middle of the river), a popular place of pilgrimages. Visit Ancient Portuguese Church (AD 1749-1750). Drive back to Yangon. After lunch, visit Chinese Temple, Nan Thidar Jetty, and evening visit to Indian town and bustling China town. Overnight at hotel.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
- Day 05: Transfer to Yangon airport for departure home
After breakfast at the hotel, free and easy time shopping at Bogyoke Scott Market where sleeping souvenir things (slipper, traditional costumes, jewelry and bags) or Myanmar Plaza, one of the newest and biggest shopping center. After lunch, transfer to Yangon International Airport for departure home sweet home
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 7 reviews
Value for money9.6
11 Nov 2018
Bring a bag to carry your shoes. The truck riding up to the top of the mountain like a ride of roller coaster. Fun and scared. We tool round trip of the cable car but I recommend to use one way up. Going down use the truck because take the cable car down you have to wait on the truck until they fill up with full passengers. It takes a while and not comfortable when it's hot. A lot of local people praying around the Golden Rock. A lot of foods and fruits thrown in trash can while a lot of hungry people out there. I don't know why ! ! Morning is also good time to visit for sunrise. Too many walking sellers. Many monks inline in front of the Pagoda gate waiting for food donation. They accept cash too. Then why the foods upthere are trashed ???
06 Sep 2018
Mágico, contemplação, riqueza ... dúvida ... Ver, sentir, cheirar e tocar ... Local no centro da capital de veneração cultural, paz e devoção budista , sem dúvida algo que fica marcado para a vida, morre em vida quem não viaja, eu que sou europeia , tive das melhores experiências como viajante sózinha da minha vida <3
20 Nov 2017
A very interesting trip. Our guide was very informative and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. The drive to Kyaiktiyo enabled us to see some of the Myanmar countryside and village life. The truck drive up to the rock was an experience! The site was very busy, but fantastic people watching! We knew very little about Bago but it exceeded expectations - particularly the Golden Palace. Prepare for a long, but really good day. Note that the heavy traffic on the approach to Yangon means that you may not get back to the city by 5pm as programmed.
10 Nov 2017
This is a great tour to get out and see some of the larger religious sites in Myanmar. Our guide and driver were very friendly and accommodating. The car was nice and clean. The overnight hotels at Golden Rock are somewhat small, but they are comfortable. The ride up to Golden Rock is fun! Be prepare for this to occupy almost two full days, but I suppose this varies depending on how long you want to spend at each site.
16 Mar 2015
First time in Myanmar, we didn't want to miss a thing. I thought Myanmar was smaller and was very far from expecting it had so many wonderful heritage and landscapes. We saw plenty during this trip, all the must-sees anyway, all our guides were truly excellent, the trip went smoothly and we never had to wait. Burmese people are incredibly nice. Hope we will have the opportunity to come back and see more.