What you’ll get
Duration : 5 days / 4 night(s)
Departure : Yangon, Myanmar
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T95FCP06
Visit the former capital of Yangon with peaceful atmosphere with colonial boulevards and tranquil lakes. This charming city is thriving by night with bustling streets filled with stalls selling everything from locally made handicrafts to fruits and cigars
- Explore scenery peaceful of Yangon, Kyaikhtiyoe and Hpa An
- Have a chance to explorer Myanmar culture and cuisines together
- Visit many famous pagodas in Myanmar with special architecture and culture
- Join and feel local people life, try many kind of food in Myanmar
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price for Luxury Package, from 2 - 14 pax
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- 04 nights clean and comfortable hotel accommodations with daily hotel breakfast
- Great condition and safe transportation for sightseeing and airport transfer as itinerary
- Entrance fees as itinerary
- Open truck for ascending and descending at Mt. Zwekabin
- Friendly and well knowledge excellent fluent English speaking guide
- Lunch and dinner meals as itinerary
- Drinking mineral water and snow towel on board daily
- Price Excludes
- Beverages consumption
- Bank transfer fee
- Tipping for guide and driver (USD 3$ per pax per day)
- International air ticket from/to Yangon and visa fees
- Camera and video fees at sightseeing point
- Personal expense & travel insurance
- Services not mentioned in above itinerary
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 22 days before arrival: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 15-21 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations and nonrefundable flight/train ticket…
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received/confirmed by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 01: Yangon- Bago - Kyaikhtiyo
After breakfast, drive to bago (84 km - 1½ hours),an ancient capital of Mon, known as Hansavati. Stop en-route by an Allied War Graves cemetery near HtaukKyan. Arrival to Bago, visit the four giant Buddha images at Kyaukpun Pagoda,which was built in 15 century by King Damazedi famous for its background story and 4 giant sitting images are back to back, theShwetharhlaung Pagoda, with its giant reclining Buddha, having a history over 1000 years old, the Shwemawdaw Pagoda, with 114 meters the highest pagoda in Myanmar, and CherootFactory. The tour will continue to one of Myanmar's landmarks, famous for its precarious position and religious importance, Kyaikhtiyothe 'Golden Rock', a huge boulder completely covered by gold leaf and delicately balanced on the edge of a cliff. To reach the pagoda from Kin Pun a steep 11 km road leads to the upper staging point by truck. The upper area must be traveled by foot, at present, and walk approximately 4 km (1 hour) up a steep path and ascend some 500 m to the Golden Rock Pagoda. On arrival you can enjoy great views over the surrounding jungle and a beautiful sunset.
Accommodation: Hotel in Kyaikhtiyo
- Day 02: Kyaikhtiyo - Mawlamyime
After breakfast, walk down to Rathedaung(transit camp) and take the truck car ride down to the base-camp. Proceed to Mawkamyine (170 Km, 4 hour). Upon arrival in Mawlamyine, check in at hotel on Strand Road among historic buildings from colonial era. Afternoon sightseeing includes Zeygyi Market which is the central Market in Mawlamyine, Mahamuni Pagoda, a major temple site in Myanmar and Sein Done MibayaKyaung, where King Mindon’squeen sought refuge and enjoys the sunset at Kyaikthanlan Pagoda.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Mawlamyine
- Day 03: Mawlamyine - Kyaikamie - Mawlamyine
After breakfast, drive to Kyaikamie( 82 km , 2 hour ). The area between Mawlamyine and Kyaikamie which will have to be passed is Kyauktalone, a Buddhist Stupa and a Hindu temple facing each other and the huge Reclining Buddha image. Afterwards proceed to Mudon, and visit huge reclining image.Then to "Thanpyuzayat" to observe notorious Death Railway of WW II cemetery containing more than 3000 graves of Allied POWs who toiled on the Death railway connecting Thailand and Myanmar. Afterwards, proceed to "Kyaikamie" where one can visit "KyaikamieYela`" Pagoda (Pagoda amidst water). Afterwards, return back to Mawlamyine.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Mawlamyine
- Day 04: Mawlamyine - Hpa An
After breakfast, drive to Kyaik Ma Yaw and visit Kyaikmayaw Pagoda. Then drive to HPA-AN( 1½ hour ), the capital of the Kayin State. En-route, visit Kawgoon Cave where images and wall-carvings can be seen inside the cave and Payon, famous for its countless Buddha images, stalagmites and stalactites. Arrival to Hpa-an, check-in at the hotel. Then, visit to Mt. Zwekabin which stands as an attraction for nature lovers. Hike up to the hilltop taking steep and narrow winding road. Enjoy the cool mountain air, peace and tranquility combined with panoramic view.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Hpa An
- Day 5: Hpa An - Yangon
After breakfast visit the local market and proceed to Shweyinhmyaw Pagoda located at the bank of the Thalwin River. Then depart to Yangon. En-route explores a network of limestone caves extending through the whole mountain range opening to a picturesque lake.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 1 reviews
Value for money10.0
22 Jan 2018
This tour was really wonderful. We could had great experienced and enjoy day with private guide. The guide was very professional and kindly took us great restaurants for breakfast and lunch. He was great know about golden rock histories and cultures which we want to know, we could get great memory and learning in Myanmar. We highly recommend this tour for foreigner and really reasonable price