What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days / 2 night(s)
Departure : Yangon, Myanmar
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T95FCP02
Our Yangon & Thanlyin Tour will take you to the holy land of Thanlyin with wonderful Buddhist pagodas. Shwemawdaw Paya, Yele Phaya and many others names will satisfy your travelling desire and this is also a great chance for you to experience the history and architecture of Myanmar. A real heaven of ancient temples and pagoda are waiting for you Thanlyin
- A special tour discovering the stunning beauty, fascinating cultures and ancient relics of Myanmar
- Visits to amazing destinations from Yangon bustling streets to cultural Thanlyin
- Journey of Yangon and Thanlyin to see Shwemawdaw Paya and Yele Phaya which is famous of Myanmar
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price for luxury package tour, from 2 - 14 pax
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- 02 nights clean and comfortable hotel accommodations with daily hotel breakfast
- Great condition and safe transportation for sightseeing and airport transfer as itinerary
- Entrance fees as itinerary
- Sightseeing Boat fee in Thanlyin Lake
- Friendly and well knowledge excellent fluent English speaking guide
- Lunch and dinner meals as itinerary
- Drinking mineral water and snow towel on board daily
- Price Excludes
- Beverages consumption
- Bank transfer fee
- Tipping for guide and driver (USD 3$ per pax per day)
- International air ticket from/to Yangon and visa fees
- Camera and video fees at sightseeing point
- Personal expense & travel insurance
- Services not mentioned in above itinerary
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 22 days before arrival: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 15-21 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations and nonrefundable flight/train ticket…
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received/confirmed by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 01: Yangon arrival. Hotel check-in and overnight
Upon arrival at the Yangon International Airport, welcome by our representative. Yangon, formerly known as Rangoon, is still a relatively quiet and charming city. Its impressive colonial and spiritual heritage makes Yangon one of the most fascinating and authentic capitals in South‐East Asia. Transfer to hotel for check‐in. Sightseeing starts visit Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park with Independent Monument and have a memorable scene of colonial building & atmosphere. Visit Chaukhtatkyi Reclining Buddha Image: 230 ft (70m) long in the pose of rest, Shwedagon Pagoda: a world famous listening gold stupa towering over the city spiring to a height of 326 feet. Dinner at local restaurant and overnight at the hotel in Yangon
- Day 02: Yangon-Thanlyin sightseeing by car. Return to Yangon for overnight
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to Thanlyin (Syriam) across the Yangon River via Thanlyin Bridge built by Chinese Engineers, an opportunity to see the countryside around Yangon. Visit fascinating local market in Thanlyin. Drive to Kyauk Tan. Visit Yele Phaya (Pagoda on a small island in the middle of the river), a popular place of pilgrimages. Visit Ancient Portuguese Church (AD 1749-1750). Drive back to Yangon. Lunch at restaurant. After lunch, visit Chinese Temple, Nan Thidar Jetty, and evening visit to Indian town and bustling China town. Overnight at hotel.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 03: Transfer to Yangon airport for departure home
After breakfast at the hotel, free and easy time shopping at Bogyoke Scott Market where sleeping souvenir things (slipper, traditional costumes, jewelry and bags) or Myanmar Plaza, one of the newest and biggest shopping center. After lunch, transfer to Yangon International Airport for departure home sweet home
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
8.8Based on 1 reviews
Value for money8.0
27 Oct 2015
A lovely drive through country and country life,then a short boat ride across 5,000kyats for two, allows you entry onto the floating pagoda. Another 2,000kyats for a tourist entry onto the pagoda and then you can blissfully make your way around and view several pagodas at your leisure. An onslaught of hawkers met us even before we were out of the taxi and were there again as soon as we returned to the wharf,they are determined but always smiling.