What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Daily from Tuan Chau pier
Suitable : Family with children, Honeymoon couple, Group of friends
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T88HLP03
Most of day tours for tourists start/end from Hanoi, not Halong Bay. But you are already in Halong Bay or arriving from a cruiseship and love to see the best of Halong Bay? If you have that desire in mind and looking for a good one then this tour is just perfect for for your reference. It is customized for those want to visit Halong Bay as much as possible within one day and has similar route to overnight cruises (this can not be done by other day trips from Hanoi).
- Climbing to the top of the hill on the island and enjoy the amazing panoramic view
- Visiting Ba Hang fishing village - Amazing Cave - TiTop island - Luon Cave
- Joining boat trip to visit the best of Halong Bay and enjoying delicious lunch on boat
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 lunch
- A/C Private transfer
- Price Includes
- Pickup at hotel/port and transfer (option 2 and 3 only)
- Pickup fee and permit fee (option 3 only)
- Private boat trip in Halong bay
- Entrance fees in Halong Bay
- Passenger fee in day cruise harbor
- Kayaking/ bamboo boat rowing
- English speaking tour guide
- Local lunch on boat
- Price Excludes
- VAT, Travel insurance
- Drinks, tip and personal expenses
- Pickup and transfer fee for customers choose option 1
- Other cost is not mentioned in the Inclusions list
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing by our company
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Halong Bay - Sung Sot cave - Titop island - Tuan Chau pier
09.00 Get on boat at day cruise harbor and start cruising through hundreds of limestone islands and islets on the bay
10:00 Cruising through Halong Bay and pass by numerous beautiful islets: Dog (Hòn Chó Đá), Incense (Hòn Đỉnh Hương), Fighting Cock (Hòn Gà Chọi)…
12:00 Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt). Explore one of the most famous grotto of Halong Bay.
13:00 Visit Titov Island (Đảo Ti Tốp) - Climbing up to the top of the island, getting the whole views of the Bay or swimming at the lovely Titov’s Beach.
14:30 Enjoy local seafood Lunch. Cruise back to harbour.
16.00 Boat arrives back to the mainland, get back to your hotel/docking place (optional). End of tour.
- Customers take the taxi/car on their own to harbor to meet up with the tour guide
- Meeting point: waiting hall, in front of ticket counters for day-trip boats or confirmed after booking
- Pickup time: 08.45 - 09.00AM
- Pickup area: This tour offer pickups at centrally located hotel in Halong City (not Hon Gai port). Pls contact us if your hotel is outside pickup area.
- Pickup time: Please get ready from 08.30 - 08.45AM for your tour guide then proceed to tourist port by taxi.
- Pickup port: available for Halong international cruise ship port
- Pickup time: pickup upon arrival (07.00 - 08.30AM)
- Pickup fee and port permits are paid by us, the tour guide will come to docking place to pick you up then proceed to cruise by taxi.
This boat trip starts at 09.00am and ends at 17.00. Customers who want to be picked up from hotel/ docking port of cruise ships can choose below pickup option:
Option 1: No need pickup from hotel/port:
Option 2: Pickup at hotel in Halong Bay
Option 3: Pickup at ports for passengers from cruise ships:
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 12 reviews
Value for money9.8
03 Oct 2019
Excellent experience in halong bay one of the best places to visit in Vietnam friendly crew and great hospitality. David was our tour guide and he is amazing with good communication and area knowledge highly recommended him to anyone that want to visit ha long bay. Food was very tasty and good deco, but I think, you should give guests more food because they have alot of activities, they will be hungry. Very good boat and crew very friendly also.
03 Oct 2019
We arranged a tour of the bay and most of the boats offered similar packages with TipTop mountain (very crowded but a nice view), the caves. The boat was very comfortable since we were only about 16 tourists. The tour picked us at the Pier (we came on a cruise ship) and took us to the island where all the tour boats depart. There was so wait time but it was all in all pretty efficient. When done we took a tour of Halong bay on land. Nothing to see except ugly buildings and an amusement park that I hope has seen better days. I would not recommend staying in Halong Bay overnight. It was really nice and enjoyed landscape.
Villads A. Thorsen
05 May 2019
01 Apr 2019
The boat trip was well organized with excellent lunch on board. Our tour guide was very friendly, helpful and informative. The scenery in Halong Bay is beautiful with interesting caves to explore. Highly recommend.
Arthur R. Deleon
30 Mar 2019