What you’ll get
Duration : 5 days 4 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveller, friends, family, couples...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NPG15
With 5 days, this trip will bring you to 2 famous special places in the North of Vietnam. This tour will be an exciting trip to explore marvelous natural scenery of the mountainous in Ha Giang and overnight on cruise to discover the stunning landscapes of the world heritage site of Halong Bay. Enjoy with us and make new friends!
- Overnight in Halong with private cabin
- Discover Halong cave, enjoy kayaking or rowing bamboo boat
- Explore marvelour Ha Giang nature moutains
- You will have funny time with new friends and local peole
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
The luxury package including 2-night in 5-star hotel in Hanoi (Apricot Hotel or similar) with sketch room, 1-night in 5-star hotel in Sapa (Pao’s Sapa Leisure, Silk Path Grand Resort & Spa or similar) and 1-night on 5-star cruise (Athena, Margaret Cruise or similar)
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 4 Breakfast, 4 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- A/C shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Bamboo boat/Kayaking in Halong
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Private cabin in Halong cruise
- Bottle of water on the shuttle bus and in room
- A/C transportation during the trip
- Accommodation in Hanoi and Sapa (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Airport transfer from airport to hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and vice versa
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- Tips and other personal services
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi arrival (Friday)
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, driver will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in hotel and free time. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
- Day 2: Hanoi - Sapa - Cat Cat (Saturday)
6:30 - 7:00 – Our driver and tour guide will come and pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi to depart for Sapa.
10:00 – Follow the highway to Lao Cai City with a comfortable short break on the way to Sapa.
13:00 – Arrive at Sapa town and be amazed by the colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic people. Enjoy welcome drinks and itinerary briefing. Then, have lunch with local Vietnamese dishes before the hotel check-in.
14:30 – Start hiking downhill to Cat Cat village at the bottom of Muong Hoa Valley. Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan – the highest peak in Vietnam and Indochina. Upon arrival at the village, you will have a chance to visit the Black H’mong’s traditional stilt houses as well as watch people weaving, embroidering, and drying their clothes, etc. Then, keep walking to visit the dramatic and picturesque Cat Cat Waterfall, which is a great spot for photo-shoots.
17:00 – Return to Sapa town for dinner. Enjoy your free time in the afternoon to explore Sapa Market and town.
Overnight at the hotel
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Bac Ha market - Hanoi by bus (Sunday)
6.15 – 7.00: Have breakfast at hotel. Check out the room and bring all your luggage for Bac Ha market.
7.00 – 14.00: Take 2.5 hour drive to Bac Ha Town – home of Flower H’Mong ethnic People
Visit Bac Ha market – the most typical weekly market with inhabitants of lots of Ethnic People.
Have lunch at local restaurant at noon
A short walk to Hoang A Tuong’s palace which was built in 1914 with French – Viet architecture and visit “Pho” village of Flower H’Mong People.
Trekking distance is about 3 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
14.00: Take 1.45 hour drive back to Lao Cai city, have a shower and relax in the border gate city. (Do not come back Sapa town)
16.30: You are welcomed to shuttle bus back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Overnight in Hanoi.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi
- Day 4: Hanoi - Halong (Monday)
7.30 - 8.00 am: Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Cruise in Halong
- Day 5: Halong - Hanoi departure (Tuesday)
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi. Customers can get off on the way for a shortcut to the airport (around 04.00 - 04.30 pm) by taxi (paid by us)or drop off at the hotel (around 04.30 - 05.00 pm), free time until transfer to the airport for departure flight (45 mins transfer). End of service.
Meals: B, L
- You should bring cash in Sapa and Bac Ha Market
- Hanoi accommodation: 3-star (Golden Rooster Hotel, Legacy Hotel or similar, 4-star (May de Ville Hotel, Peridot Hotel, Boss Legend Hotel or similar), 5-star (Apricot Hotel or similar)
- Sapa accommodation: 3-star (Hmong Sapa Hotel, Sapa View Hotel), 4-star (Sapa Highland Resort or similar), 5-star (Pao’s Sapa Leisure, Silk Path Grand Resort & Spa or similar )
- Halong cruise: 3-star Halong cruise (Majestic, Lavender, Apricot or similar), 4-star Halong cruise (Luxury flamingo, Garden bay, Royal Palace, Silversea or similar), 5-star Halong cruise (Athena, Dynasty, Alisa, V'spirit Premier, Signature, Margaret or similar)
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Itinerary:can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0