What you’ll get
Duration : 7 days 6 nights
Departure : Hanoi City
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NPG02
This tour is a perfect choice for you to explore Hanoi, Sapa and Halong Bay fully. You will be taken through all the highlights of the north, joining plenty of outdoor activities. It is really a memorable journey with visits to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking, the stunning landscapes of nature in Sapa. With Northern Explorer 7 days you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
- Visit the most famous beauty spots of Hanoi
- Gain insight local experience with colorful ethnic minorities of H’Mong and Day in Sapa
- Join an amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong Bay on Halong Phoenix Cruiser
- Get exciting trip to the mountainous resort town of Sapa to discover the stunning landscapes of nature
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Luxury package 5*
Size : 30-35m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Price for Luxury package (5* Hanoi hotel + 5* cruise)
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 6 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- A/C transfer, Cruise, Train
- Hotel - 2 nights, Cruise - 1 night, Homestay - 1 night
- Price Includes
- Insurance on junk
- English speaking guide
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A/C Transports per program
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Homestay in Ta Van village in Sapa
- Private cabin on board in Halong bay
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- Hotels in Hanoi (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Roundtrip ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- Drop-off at hotel in Hanoi after Sapa tour
- Tips and other personal services.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Noi Bai Arrival
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, our driver will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in your hotel then free time to discover Hanoi Old Quarters on your own. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi
- Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Overnight Cruise
Morning pickup service by shuttle bus then transfer to Halong Bay, short break on the way.
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Halong - Hanoi - Sapa
Morning tea and coffe will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi, drop off at your hotel, store the luggage, free time for dinner before pickup for the night train (pickup around 20.30) to Sapa (wooden deluxe A/C cabin for 4 people).
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Overnight on train
- Day 4: Lao Cai - Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van
05.00 - 05.30AM: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Sapa, refresh and breakfast at the hotel.
09.30AM: 12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. After lunch at a local family in Lao Cai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 5: Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan - Sapa - Lao Cai - Hanoi
Breakfast will be serving at the homestay. Start trekking at 9:30am, about 8 km walking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the jeep to return to Sapa. Free time before transferring to Lao Cai train station by bus for the night train back to Hanoi. Overnight on train
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Overnight on train
- Day 6: Hanoi free walking tour
Train arrives Hanoi around 05.00 - 05.30am in the morning, take taxi (on your own account) back to your hotel for breakfast without room. Short rest before join a free walking tour with volunteer tour guide to explore Hanoi on your own with local citizens, not professional tour guide. Learn more about local lifestyle with our friendly guides. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
- Day 7: Hanoi - Departure
Breakfast and free time until transfer to Noi Bai Airport for departure flight. End of services.
- Halong cruises:3* cruises (Lavender, Majestic, Apricot or similar), 4* cruises (Luxury Flamingo, Garden Bay, Royal Palace, Silversea or similar), 5* cruises (Athena,Dynatsy, Alisa, V'Spirit Premier, Signature, Starlight or similar)
- Accommodation: Sapa homestay + 3*,4* and 5* Hanoi hotels (subject to availability)
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Night train to Sapa: Wooden deluxe tourist class with A/C, 4 berths/cabin
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Sapa or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.9Based on 7 reviews
Value for money9.9
02 Oct 2018
From start to finish with a lot of moving parts from pickups to drop offs, the tours and the guides, to the accommodation and hotel staff were absolutely amazing. We could not rate this any higher. 10 out of 10 so from myself and my wife thank you so much for everything.
28 Nov 2017
Everything (transportation, tours and hotels) was organised and taken care of from the moment I arrived at the airport and up until my departure flight. The Halong Bay party cruise was so much fun. Very friendly and professional company. Highly recommended. A+
09 Apr 2017
Amazing trip to beautiful places!!! The visits to Hanoi, Halong, Lao Cai, etc extremely exceeded our expectations, the bike ride through the countryside, the lunch, the boat ride through the caves in Halong- all were really enjoyable and made up days full of variety.
19 Nov 2016
This was a really awesome vacation. The organization was really good, he responded quickly and clearly all the questions I had. On the day we were picked up in the hotel and driven expertly through the crazy Hanoi traffic by our friendly driver. Our guide was charming, knowledgeable and talkative.
10 May 2016
Xin Chao. I am from South Africa. I had completed my trip to Vietnam and would like to take this opportunity to thank Vietnam for the absolutely amazing tour and services we received. From the first time I contacted to the end of the tour, I experienced the best things. Would recommend to anyone!!!