What you’ll get
Duration : Full day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : All of people: friends, couple, family...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HEG05
"The real Vietnam experience" will bring you new experiences by getting disguised as a farmer and doing farming activitries. The itineary includes many activities: cycling, cooking class, kite-making class, riding buffalow cart…
- Cycling around the village
- Working as a Vietnamese farmer a day
- Cooking class: make "Nem" and other Vietnamese food
- Try making kites and use your “ own product” to fly it in the blue sky
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Luxury Group Tour
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Price for group tour
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- Meal (Vietnamese family lunch)
- Entrance fees
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in the tour
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- Cooking class
- Buffalow cart
- Kite - making class
- Fishing equipments
- Price Excludes
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter area (10 USD fees for a group)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For most of our tours, once the tour is confirmed and fully paid, but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation before tour commencement:
- More than 45 days before trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made, but the transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causing an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there is more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the unused portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental, or tours will be given
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using an existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed
- Full itinerary
8h00 – 8h30: Our driver and tour guide pick you up at your hotel then depart to Hiep Hoa – Bac Giang. It takes you 45 minutes to get village. You’ll have a chance to explore from a busy Hanoi to a peaceful coun-tryside.
9h30: Arrive a local’s family and warmly-welcomed by a host. You’re invited to enjoy welcome drink with local sweeties. Here you will get the chance to see the house architecture and their daily life. Our guide’ll tell you about family’s tradition, ancestor worship of Vietnam...
9h45: You’ll take a bike then cycle through small alleys to see daily life of villagers. You’ll visit communal house. The guide’ll tell you about its history and importance to the villagers. Then, you’re heading to pagoda and temple along amazing rice fields.
11h00: You’ll have a chance to take part in “ cooking class”. Our guide’ll teach you how to make “ papaya salad”.
11h45: You enjoy local lunch with variety of local fresh food.
13h15: You’ll take part in “ Kite Making Class”. The kite is known as a “ childhood toy” for kids in Vietnam. The guide’ll teach you how to make a kite by yourself. After that, you are able to use your “ own product” to fly it in the blue sky.
14h30: You get changed and disguised as a real fammer in farming uniform carrying fish-catching equipments. Then, you’ll get on water buffalow cart (known as “ Rolls - Royce Phantom of Vietnam” for farming works) and head to the stunning rice fields for fish-catching activities.
16h00: You’ll have chance to fly your hand-made kite in the blue sky along the rice field.
17h00: Back to family then get changed. You’ll say goodbye a peaceful village and leave for Hanoi.
18h00: Arrive your hotel. End of services.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0