What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88MKG07
This is one of the best trip to explore Mekong Delta in depth. By taking this tour, you will be taken to the famous Mekong river in Vietnam. Starting with a boat trip to visit coconut tree lines by the river banks in My Tho, then a boat trip to explore Cai Rang floating market and an excursion around Chau Doc to learn more about the culture of Cham people.
- Visit the best of Mekong Delta region
- Daily departure group tour from Saigon
- Boat trips to visit island/islet/floating village
- Chance to learn more about local culture and their daily life
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Luxury (4*++ hotel)
Size : N/A Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price for Luxury (4*++hotel)
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Hotel/ Homestay/ Bungalow
- Price Includes
- Boat trips
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Hotel accommodation
- Air conditioner tourist bus
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense
- Vietnamese entry visa
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: HCMC - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho
Leave Ho Chi Minh city, enjoy the scenic journey along the way bordered by green rice fields. On arrival at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shade of water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by the locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantations and villages. Proceed to Can Tho. Overnight in the hotel (family home-stay with dinner can be arranged on request). Free time to visit the bustling Can Tho market.
Option 1 : Stay in a hotel in Can Tho
Check into your hotel on arrival at Can Tho. Free to explore the city on your own in the evening. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Can Tho.
Option 2 : Homestay / Bungalow (D)
Transfer by motorboat to a small village in Cai Rang district. Check into your riverside cottage. In the afternoon, go cycling or trekking around the village to experience the rural lifestyle of the Mekong Delta people. Have dinner and overnight in your riverside cottage.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Hotel/ Homestay
- Day 2: Can Tho - Cai Rang market - Chau Doc
Take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river (Bassac River), then proceed to Cai Rang floating markets (& Phong Dien is optional), which are the liveliest in the whole religion.
Have you ever tasted Vietnamese vermicelli soup? Well, now go and see how it is made. Then wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and experience how to pass a "Monkey bridge" which is built by only one stem of bamboo. Visit the orchard garden. Stop for lunch. Proceed to Chau Doc, continue the tour to visit Tra Su, getting to the wild birds Sanctuary, cruising smoothly with small boats to discover the arrays of splendid canals deep into the forest, watching storks, cranes and other tropical birds. Back to the Town, hotel check in. Overnight in Chau Doc.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Chau Doc - HCM
After breakfast, take a nice boat trip through the floating village to visit a fish farm to see how the Mekong Delta people raise fish in their floating houses. Visit the Cham minority with their traditional weaving village, followed by a local Islamic Mosque.
Trip back to Ho Chi Minh city. End at the office.
- Free pick up at De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Cong Quynh.
- Other places: come to the meeting point (220 De Tham, district 1) for pickup at 7:40 AM.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 25 reviews
Value for money9.2
10 Jul 2019
10 Jul 2019
The company was very organised and regularly checked our booking before we arrived to make sure everything went smoothly. Our guide was amazing. He hosted our small group very professionally. Our guide demonstrated his intimate local knoweldge with stories and he had an uncanny ability to steer us away from crowds without compromising on the experience. We all learned a lot about life in the marvellous Mekong Delta. I would recommend this trip to anyone.
10 Jul 2019
10 Jul 2019
10 Jul 2019
The trip has been a very interesting experience. Coming outside from the Vietnamese culture, I've never expected to get so close to the rural life as is without the tourist taint. Seeing the coconut kingdom where the locals sang, eating the early morning pineapples while they are being cut have been some of the highlights of my trip. The weather was humid and hot throughout, but the chilled bus helped and the food helped tremendously! The meals were delicious and worth the try for anyone undecided. The fried elephant fish in rice papers goes on my personal favourite list for all the cuisines tasted. I would recommend that you wear pants to enjoy the full extent of the trip. I wore a skirt on the second day and couldn't go on the bike trip! And please be respectful of the culture and cover your knees, shoulders when entering the pagoda. Lastly, the trip wouldn't have been the same without Ut, aka Akira, who had the very kind demeanor and was courteous throughout the trip. Highly recommended for any travelers to join him for the 3 day madness.