What you’ll get
Duration : 5 days 4 nights
Departure : Phu Quoc island
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88PQP05
Phu Quoc Island is one of the islands famous in the world. Traveling to Phu Quoc, you are not only have a chance to enjoy the delicious seafood flavor, enjoy the romantic space in the blue sea and also have the opportunity to explore the historic sites like famous prison, temple as well. Join this 5 days 4 night package, you will visit allmost highlighted sites in Phu Quoc island.
- Joining may exciting activities: fishing, snorkeling, swimming
- Taking an interesting itinerary visiting highlights in Phu Quoc with both boat trip and land trip
- Having memorable moments at the paradise of the experience, blue ocean and fine white sand
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 75 - 135 m2 Max Adults: 4
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price per person take the package with luxury hotel and resort
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 4 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- A/C private transfer, Boat
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Water on car
- Private boat trip
- Fishing equipment
- Snorkeling mask and fins
- Meals as indicated (B, L, D)
- English speaking guide
- Private transfer by A/C vehicle
- Accommodation (Twin/ double/triple sharing)
- Price Excludes
- Vinpearl Land/ Safari tickets
- Far pickup/drop off
- Pickup/drop off at boat station
- VAT, insurance, other meals, drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Peak season/ Holiday surcharge
- The cost of renting hammocks, beach chairs, fresh water shower… at the service beach
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Phu Quoc arrival
Pickup at the airport upon arrival then transfer to the hotel, check in and free time.
Overnight at hotel.
- Day 2: Phu Quoc – Southern land tour
Breakfast at hotel.
09.00 Pickup for a short land tour explore the South of the island. Visit Pearl Farm, Sim Wine factory, Pepper farm, Ham Ninh Fishing village, Ho quoc Pagoda, Sao Beach (stop over for lunch and relaxing), Coconut Prison, Fish Sauce Factory, Tranh stream (available in rainy season from May – October).
Back to hotel around 4pm, free time. Overnight at hotel.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Phu Quoc island boat tour
Breakfast at hotel.
09.00 Tour guide and driver pickup at your hotel and start a day trip to explore Phu Quoc island with a snorkeling and fishing tour.
Upon arrival at the port, welcome on boat then the captain will take you to a fishing pot for fishing then continue to 2 snorkeling sites. Chance to discover 2 most beautiful islands: Fingernail Island and Dam Ngang Island (optional to replace by May Rut Island subject to weather and operation conditions). Savor a delicious lunch on board between 2 snorkeling sites and enjoy sometime for sunbathing before coming back to the port.
Pickup and transfer back to the hotel around 4pm. Free time for dinner.
Overnight at hotel.
Meals: B, L
- Day 4: Phu Quoc – Vinpearl land & Safari tour
09.00 After breakfast, pick you up and transfer to Vinpearl Land, enjoy a day out with Vinpearl Land + Vinpearl Safari (visit one or two is your choice, pay the tickets on your own account)
17.00 Transfer back to hotel. Free time for dinner/ exploring the town.
Overnight at hotel.
- Day 5: Phu Quoc departure
Free time at your leisure until pickup time for the airport for departure flight.
-Domestic flight: pickup 2 hours before departure time
-International flight: pickup 3 hours before departure time
- Far pickup/drop off surcharge applies for hotels located in following area:
- Pickup/drop off at boat stations surcharge:
- Holiday/peak season surcharge:
- Hotel accommodation in tour
+Ong Lang area: 5usd/pax/roundtrip
+Cua Can/Vung Bau area: 30usd/group of 2/roundtrip, surcharge 5usd from 3rd passenger
+Dai Beach (Vinpearl area): 40usd/group of 2/roundtrip, surcharge 5usd from 3rd passenger
+Bai Vong Boat station: 5USD/pax
+Thanh Thoi (Da Chong) Ferry station: 15USD/pax
+Holiday + peak days: 2/9, 30/4, 1/5, 25/12, 30/12, 1/1: 10USD/pax/day
+Lunar New year (4 days: from 29th of last month to 3rd day of first month): 25USD/pax/day
+Christmas & New Year: 24/12, 31/12: 35USD/pax/day
+Standard: Hung Vuong Resort/ similar
+Deluxe: Lahana Resort/similar
+Luxury: The Shells Resort/ similar
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.0
27 Feb 2016
08 Aug 2014
We went around and traveled the floor of the island. We visited not only tourist places such as: a pearl farm, waterfalls, pepper fields, a prison, a Buddhist temple, but also in the villages where local people live. They usually live poorly, devastation. The island has just started to get upset, while there are not many tourists, many of them are Vietnamese tourists. The sea is dirty, the locals are not yet accustomed to cleanliness, they throw everything into the water. But in general, the beaches are cleaned. You can visit the massages. In a good salon 1.5 hours of massage for 1000 rubles. On the beach is cheaper. We got acquainted with the local Russian-speaking guide who calls himself Kolya) They helped him to compile an advertising booklet in Russian, and he drove us around the island. Thank him very much, we learned a lot of interesting things not only about the island, but also about the life of the Vietnamese in general. For those who love relaxation and a very relaxing holiday, this island is a godsend, and for more "mobile" tourists, a week is enough to explore the whole island very slowly.