From US$ 147 US$ 132 ppBook Now
What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Phu Quoc Island
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88PQP02
Phu Quoc Discovery package 3D2N - Experience and enjoy excursions to explore the island full of secrets with the programs snorkeling coral and fishing, and try your night squid fishing, come to Phu Quoc will never forget the memories as exploring primeval forests and mountain streams plate. Come to Phu Quoc Island and enjoy your trip!
- Taking a short land tour exploring the North part of the island
- Discovering 2 most beautiful islands: Fingernail Island and Dam Ngang Island
- Learning how to fish for squid and enjoying BBQ dinner with your catch of fish/squid
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 75 - 135 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price per person take the package with luxury hotel and resort
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C private transfer, Boat
- Price Includes
- Accommodation (Twin/ double/triple sharing)
- Private transfer by A/C vehicle
- Snorkeling mask and fins
- Fishing equipment
- Meals as indicated (B, L, D)
- English speaking guide
- Private boat trip
- Entrance fees
- Water on car
- Price Excludes
- Far pickup/drop off
- Pickup/drop off at boat station
- VAT, insurance, other meals, drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Peak season/ Holiday surcharge
- The cost of renting hammocks, beach chairs, fresh water shower… at the service beach
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Phu Quoc arrival â€“ Night squid fishing
Pickup at the airport upon arrival then transfer to the hotel, check in and free time.
17.00 Pickup at your hotel and transfer to the port. Enjoy the sunset on the beach before starting your squid fishing trip. Our tour guide and crew staff will show you how to fish for squid. After that, enjoy BBQ dinner with your catch of fish/squid. Squid porridge is a must try when you are on boat. Back to the main land then transfer back to your hotel.
Overnight at hotel.
- Day 2: Phu Quoc Snorkeling and fishing tour
Breakfast at hotel.
09.00 Tour guide and driver pickup at your hotel and start a day trip to explore Phu Quoc island with a snorkeling and fishing tour.
Upon arrival at the port, welcome on boat then the captain will take you to a fishing pot for fishing then continue to 2 snorkeling sites. Chance to discover 2 most beautiful islands: Fingernail Island and Dam Ngang Island (optional to replace by May Rut Island subject to weather and operation conditions). Savor a delicious lunch on board between 2 snorkeling sites and enjoy sometime for sunbathing before coming back to the port.
Pickup and transfer back to the hotel around 4pm. Free time for dinner.
Overnight at hotel.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Phu Quoc â€“ Northern land tour - Departure
Breakfast at hotel
08.30 Pickup for a short land tour exploring the North part of the island. Visit Sim Wine factory (or Fish sauce factory), Pepper farm (or Bee farm), National park, Ganh Dau Cape. Stop at Vung Bau beach for lunch and short rest before transferring to the airport for departure flight. Tour ends.
Meals: B, L
- Far pickup/drop off surcharge applies for hotels located in following area:
- Pickup/drop off at boat stations surcharge:
- Holiday/peak season surcharge:
- Hotel accommodation in tour
+Ong Lang area: 5usd/pax/roundtrip
+Cua Can/Vung Bau area: 30usd/group of 2/roundtrip, surcharge 5usd from 3rd passenger
+Dai Beach (Vinpearl area): 40usd/group of 2/roundtrip, surcharge 5usd from 3rd passenger
+Bai Vong Boat station: 5USD/pax
+Thanh Thoi (Da Chong) Ferry station: 15USD/pax
+Holiday + peak days: 2/9, 30/4, 1/5, 25/12, 30/12, 1/1: 10USD/pax/day
+Lunar New year (4 days: from 29th of last month to 3rd day of first month): 25USD/pax/day
+Christmas & New Year: 24/12, 31/12: 35USD/pax/day
+Standard: Hung Vuong Resort/ similar
+Deluxe: Lahana Resort/similar
+Luxury: The Shells Resort/ similar
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.5
25 Dec 2018
We went on a boat trip south to the islands called white clouds and the island is horizontal with the desire to see the coral and this is my passion, what we get The experience is beyond our expectations before we participated in the very nice coral trip here and especially here the blue water is very clear and can see very clearly at the bottom despite the deep water level about 5 meters. And with a lot of numbers and types of fish, we are very lucky to catch a lot of fish, although the fish size is not very big but for amateurs like me it is very encouraging
16 Dec 2018
05 Jan 2016
The main source of fresh food for the locals comes from the sea. We went out (14) of us in a fishing boat to catch Squid and local Sea Bass. We had a great laugh and watched the most beautiful sunset however, we were told by the captain that due to there being a full moon he fish were unlikely to bite! He was not wrong! A great way to see the sun set and spend 3-4 hours between 4.30pm and 8.30pm.
19 Dec 2015
We spend weekend on Phu Quoc island and decided to have some advantage with regard to fishing and snorkeling. Had only very positive feelings. Guide was just in time next to our reception. We drove to small Harbor where our journey started from. Boat stopped not far away from Cambodia and we started fishing. It was easy task and we managed to caught many different types of fish in just 30 minutes. Afterwards we had a stop over close to small island where we went snorkeling with equipment provide by trip company. It is a very nice area with fantastic underwater world. At the end we had a lunch with seafood including crabs (we ordered it separately) and other Asian and Vietnamese food. Good job done! We really enjoyed it.