What you’ll get
Duration : 5 days 6 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CPG08
Da Lat and Nha Trang are famous destinations with the unspoiled natural beauty. Nha Trang is famous for Tri Nguyen Aquarium, Mot island, Tranh beach island, fishing village and its beaches. Moreover, you can visit Tuyen Lam Lake, Natural Datanla waterfall, Valley of Love and mansion houses in Da Lat..These are also highlights of the tour. Join us for a life experience!
- Enjoy natural Datanla waterfall and Valley of Love
- Discover Mun Island, Mot Island,Tranh Beach Island
- Visit Dragon Pagoda,Bao Dai Summer Palace, Crazy House
- Explore popular destinations of Nha Trang including Tri Nguyen Aquarium, Cham Tower and a fishing village
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Luxury package 5*
Expired on Jan 01 2023
Choose date to show price
Expired on Jan 01 2023
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 4 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees in Da Lat
- English speaking guide in tour
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Life vest and snorkeling equipment
- Hotel as mentioned in "hotel" part
- One mineral water bottle per day
- Open bus Saigon - Da Lat, Da Lat - Nha Trang, Nha Trang - Saigon, air condition tourist bus in tour and boat trips in Nha Trang
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Tips and personal expenses
- Entrance fees to see Cham Tower and island tour in Nha Trang
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1 : Ho Chi Minh - Da Lat
Transfer at 7:30am from Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) and start Saigon - Da Lat - Nha Trang Tour by open bus for 308km in 7 hours. Hotel check-in upon arrival. Overnight in Da Lat.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2 : Da Lat city tour
Depart at 8:30am - 8.45am our guide and driver pick you up from hotel in the centre Da Lat City Tour as following details:
Truc Lam Buddhist Meditation Monastery.
Tuyen Lam lake – so beautiful landscapes .
Natural Datanla waterfalls.
Dragon Pagoda – colorful decorated temple.
The old train station.
Valley of Love – Romantic view and cowboy.
XQ Hand Embroidery Picture Gallery.
Bao Dai’s summer Palace.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3 : Da Lat - Nha Trang
Transfer at 13:00pm from Da Lat to Nha Trang for 140km in 4-5 hours. Hotel check-in upon arrival. Overnight in Nha Trang.
- Day 4 : Nha Trang - Diving tour
08.30am - 08.50am guide and driver will pick-up from hotel to Cau Da port.
Tri Nguyen Aquarium on Mieu Island is the first place to visit; many sea species of Nha Trang/Khanh Hoa province make a small ocean world there.
Mun Island is the best island for diving/snorkeling where you can see lots of lives colorful corals and fish. You will also be able to see caves in which the sea swallows make their nest.
Then relaxing, swimming & doing water sports or other activities at Mot Island, Tranh Beach Island or on a small island calling “Mini beach”. Taking a fresh lunch at the island. On the way back you will visit a fishing village before going to the shore. Transport transfers back hotel in Nha Trang.
Meals: B, L
- Day 5 : Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh city
Transfer at 7:45am from Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) by open bus for 450km in 10 hours. Stop at Ca Na beach for sightseeing and Mui Ne for lunch (excl). Finish Saigon - Dalat - Nha Trang Tour in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) at 06.00pm.
- Saigon - Dalat (308 km/ 7 hours) (departure time is 7.00am).
- Dalat - Nha Trang (140 km/ 4 hours) (departure time is 7.00am).
- Nha Trang - Saigon (504 km/ 10 hours) (departure time is 7.40am).
Cost included open bus:
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 25 reviews
Value for money9.5
21 Sep 2019
I joined the sinhtourist tour,valley if love is one of the places i visited.it is very big,lovely and beautiful,with many flowers.Da Lat is the city of Flowers,so there are some flowers park here.Valley of Love can be considered as a flowers park,like a big garden.you can take many pictures here,and you will find many interesting places for photography.but i found no time to go every place.cuz it is too big ,and that day i visited suddenly the rain was coming,so have to take small train to more further place,cannot walk around the place leisurely.there is a place full of mini landmark of the world cities,like Ang kor wat,KL twin towers,The great wall,La Tour Eiffel...though the price is higher,still worth a visit,especially for couples,cuz the theme of the park is Love,and there are some Love-related designs here.
14 Jul 2019
05 Apr 2019
I was surprised by the rapid development of Vietnam. I came to Vietnam 5 years ago and was not satisfied with the tourism service here, very dishonest. But this time when returning to Vietnam, things became much better. The scenery was so beautiful, the infrastructure was better, I was in a very luxurious hotel, the hotel staff worked very professionally. Highly recommend everyone to come Vietnam!
25 Mar 2019
Water was clear and i could see many fishes and coral Hon Mun Island. even it was first time to do, and not so good at swim, you can use safety jacket and staffs kindly support you. Don't need to worryï¼ you can have precious experience!
18 Mar 2019
My first impression of Saigon was traffic, lots of motorcycles on the road, very chaotic. We met a heavy rain on the first day, but the rain stopped very quickly, didn't affect our schedule much. I was very happy to know that our tour guide is a very experienced person who has many years working in the tourism industry, he was very funny, and sociable. Each of our destinations received the enthusiastic reception of everyone, very happy!