What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CBG10
This is a combo group tour to visit Hanoi and Halong Bay for 4 days. Tourists will have chances to visit Hanoi city for one day and then enjoy an overnight cruise on Halong Bay with interesting activities kayaking, swimming, cooking class, doing Tai Chi and choose one of 4 options to explore Hanoi traditional handicraft villages or Tam Coc or Perfume pagoda in the final day. Let's come and join us !
- Exploring Halong Bay with majestic landscapes on a overnight cruise
- Taking part in interesting activities kayaking, swimming, cooking class, doing Tai Chi...
- Visiting highlights in Hanoi: Ho Chi Minh complex, Hoan Kiem Lake, Bat Trang pottery village, Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West lake..
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Luxury combo 5*
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Expired on Oct 01 2020
Promotion: 10% OFF
Choose date to show price
Expired on Oct 01 2020
Promotion: 10% OFF
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 4 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Kayaking trip
- Insurance on board
- Land transfer with A/C
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Biking in Hoa Lu - Tam Coc
- Cable car in Perfume pagoda
- Electric car in Bai Dinh - Trang An
- Cooking class on the floating house
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Private cabin on boat (twin/double/triple sharing)
- Price Excludes
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Drinks and other meals
- Peak season surcharge
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi City Tour
Pickup at the hotel and visit Ho Chi Minh complex including: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closes on Monday and Friday morning. And closes during October) and Museum, Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and One Pillar Pagoda. Continue to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West lake - one of the oldest pagoda in Vietnam. Lunch at local restaurant.
Next, visit Bat Trang pottery village (on Monday, Wednesday and Friday) or Ethnology Museum (on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday). Also visit the Literature Temple- Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070. The last stop is Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son temple and Hanoi’s Old Quarters where you’ll have a chance for some shopping and exploration before tour ends.
- Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay – overnight on a cruise
07.30 - 08.30AM Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area and transfer to Halong Bay with a stopover on the way for refreshments
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Meals: L, D
- Day 3: Halong - Hanoi
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor. Then take bus trip back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around 16.30 - 17.00.
Meals: B, L
- Day 4: Hanoi
Customers can choose out of 3 options below:
Option 1: Hoa Lu - Tam Coc full day
Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Old Quarter to depart to Ninh Binh city. Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history. At noon, you will enjoy lunch at local restaurant in Tam Coc.
After lunch, you will be taking the rowing boat at Tam Coc Harbour. Arranged by local people here, the boat is rowed by both hand and legs. The boat will take you to 3 specular caves with hundreds of limestones on the way. If you travel during harvest season, you will see many terrace rice fields in golden colors. The boat rowing will be in around 2 hours. Leave Tam Coc and drive back to Hanoi. Finish unforgettable full day trip at your hotel in Hanoi!
Option 2: Bai Dinh Pagoda - Trang An Cave Full Day
8.00 - 8.30 AM: Tour guide will pick you up at your provided hotel address (in Hanoi Old Quarter) to depart to Ninh Binh city, around 98 kms from Hanoi
On the way, you will have chances to take the outlook of Vietnam rice fields with the harding-working farmers doing their working in the large rice fields.
The trip starts with visit to Bai Dinh Pagoda, the large pagoda with more than 500 La Han statues, where you can find the biggest Buddha statue made in bronze with 10 meters height, 100 tons in weight. Then, have lunch in local restaurant with local dishes (Goat, pork)
After lunch, transfer from Bai Dinh to Trang An. Upon on arrival, we will take the boat trip around Trang An to visit cave complex (Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou Cave) all caves are in mystery and wildness, you also have chances to admire the beautiful scenery of mountain and rivers of the popular countryside in Vietnam.
16:00: Getting on the bus for returning to Hanoi. Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda Tour ends.
Option 3: Perfume Pagoda full day
AM: 08.00 - 08.30 Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, Then take 2 hours road trip. Then you take row-boat trip to go visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time” about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbor. Then you will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice~ step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain. To see Golden-Silver tree rice stuck….One hour down. Lunch at the local restaurant at the bottom of the mountain
PM: After lunchtime, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and to know about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Then you will come back by row-boat-trip and 2 hour road trip to Hanoi and arrive at about 18.00.
- Halong cruise options: 3* cruises (Lavender, Majestic, Apricot or similar); 4* cruises (Luxury Flamingo, Garden Bay, Royal Palace, Silversea or similar); 5* cruises (Athena, Dynasty, Alisa, V'spirit Premier, Starlight, Signature or similar)
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Please give one your option of day 4 in comment section
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 8 reviews
Value for money9.5
16 Nov 2018
The tour in the bay was really great. The boat was very nice and the rooms were clean and nix enough die two persons. We had different activities which all were very nice on its own. We would do this tour again. Especially with the nice guide. He was very helpful and bis englisch was very good as well.
14 Oct 2018
06 Sep 2018
I just enjoyed my honeymoon with my partner on Halong Bay and could not forget the very interesting experience on the cruise here! The staff was always enthusiastic, sociable, friendly. We were back to Hanoi and had lingered there a day before moving to Saigon.
09 Aug 2018
Very well organized tour and I recmmend to take smaller cruiser like this with smaller number of people onboard and tours. we were goven 2 connectng cabins for family of 3 whch gave us plenty of room. Good food and excellent guide.
21 May 2017
An unforgettable trip! On the way to Halong to visit the place of producing fine art: mosaic, pearl jewelry, snail shell, ... extremely beautiful. Boat full of amenities, clean, beautiful and luxurious inferior to hotels on the shore. This trip gave us a feeling of comfort, relaxation, leaving an unforgettable impression not only by the majestic beauty, but also by the service, the enthusiastic guidance of the staff.