What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days / 3 night(s)
Departure : Yangon, Myanmar
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T95FCP04
Among the many amazing sites to visit are the spectacular, shimmering spire of the Shwedagone Pagoda towering over the skyline of Yangon; the magnificent and ancient temples in Bagan; Mandalay (the last kingdom of Myanmar) and Inle Lake, natural and is famous for its scenic beauty and can see the unique leg-rowing by Inthar, the native lake dwellers.
- Explore scenery peaceful of Yangon, Bago and Kyaikhtiyoe
- Have a chance to explorer Myanmar culture and cuisines together
- Visit many famous pagodas in Myanmar with special architecture, culture
- Join and feel local people life, try many kind of food in Myanmar
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price for luxury package
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- 03 nights clean and comfortable hotel accommodations with daily hotel breakfast
- Great condition and safe transportation for sightseeing and airport transfer as itinerary
- Entrance fees as itinerary
- Open truck for ascending and descending at Mt. Kyaikhtiyoe
- Friendly and well knowledge excellent fluent English speaking guide
- Lunch and dinner meals as itinerary
- Drinking mineral water and snow towel on board daily
- Price Excludes
- Beverages consumption
- Bank transfer fee
- Tipping for guide and driver (USD 3$ per pax per day)
- International air ticket from/to Yangon and visa fees
- Camera and video fees at sightseeing point
- Personal expense & travel insurance
- Services not mentioned in above itinerary
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 22 days before arrival: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 15-21 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations and nonrefundable flight/train ticket…
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received/confirmed by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 01: Yangon arrival. Hotel check-in and overnight
Upon arrival at the Yangon International Airport, welcome by our representative. Yangon, formerly known as Rangoon, is still a relatively quiet and charming city. Its impressive colonial and spiritual heritage makes Yangon one of the most fascinating and authentic capitals in South‐East Asia. Transfer to hotel for check‐in. Sightseeing starts visit Sule Pagoda, Mahabandoola Park with Independent Monument and have a memorable scene of colonial building & atmosphere. Visit Chaukhtatkyi Reclining Buddha Image: 230 ft (70m) long in the pose of rest. Visit Shwedagon Pagoda: a world famous listening gold stupa towering over the city spiring to a height of 326 feet. Then enjoy at Night Market or China Town Market with several taste of food and various fresh fruits. Overnight at the hotel in Yangon.
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
- Day 02: Yangon-Kyaikhtiyoe sightseeing by car. Overnight at Mt. Kyaikhtiyoe.
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Htautkyant War Cemetery on the way. Drive to Bago. Visit Kyat Khat Wine Monastery and have splendid scene of offering alms food to thousand monks and Bago Market. Proceed to Kyaikhtiyoe, one of Myanmar's Landmarks which is famous for its precarious position and religious importance: KYAIKHTIYOE the 'Golden Rock', a huge boulder completely covered by gold leaf and delicately balanced on the edge of a cliff. To reach the pagoda from KIN PUN a steep 11 km road leads to the upper staging point by truck. The upper area must be traveled by foot, at present, and the walk is approximately 4 km (1 hour) up a steep path and ascend some 500 m to the GOLDEN ROCK Pagoda. Enjoy the beautiful sun-set from the top of the mountain and overnight at hotel.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Kyaikhtiyoe
- Day 03: Kyaikhtiyoe-Bago sightseeing and return to Yangon for overnight.
After breakfast at hotel, drive to Bago City with coach (driving 2hrs estimate). On the way, visit Shwethalyaung Reclining Buddha (55 metres long), Shwemawdaw Pagoda, 28 meter high huge Buddha Image of Kyaikpun Pagoda, Chinese Kwanyin Temple. Then visit the Kanbawzathardi Palace of King Bayinnaung. And visit Weaving Factory in Mon village to see way of life. Drive back to Yangon. Then visit Inya Lake, have pleasant walk around the bank of Lake Inya to enjoy local people way of life and with lush greenery and gentle breeze. Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 04: Transfer to Yangon airport for departure home
After breakfast at the hotel, free and easy time shopping at Bogyoke Scott Market where sleeping souvenir things (slipper, traditional costumes, jewelry and bags) or Myanmar Plaza, one of the newest and biggest shopping center. After lunch, transfer to Yangon International Airport for departure home sweet home
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 13 reviews
Value for money9.5
20 Jul 2019
This is one of the place that we visit in our Myanmar’s trip. We drive around 6 hours from Yangon to Kyaiktiyo. Visitors have to take truck to reach the top of the mountain. Seats are not so comfortable but we felt excited with the driver’s driving skill because it felt like we were in a roller coaster. We can choose to change to cable car in the middle of the mountain. We overnight at the bottom of the mountain. Visitors can bring some snacks for donation to the monks. You can see monks ask for donation of foods in the early of the morning, around 7am.
16 Jun 2019
03 Jan 2019
It was cheaply cheaper than the other tours and the guide was also very kind. The car was also very good with the car of Toyota. However, the people who were allowed to sit four in the back seat were narrow and poor.
13 Dec 2018
It’s spectacular. It’s possible to make an one-day trip from Yangon. We hired a van with a driver and left Yangon around 6am. Arrived in Kyaiktiyo around 9h30 and then left the place in the early hours of afternoon, 3pm. The trips with the truck up and down to the Golden Rock were a bit bizarre. It was during the water festival, so we got soaking wet from the moment the truck left it’s base, all the way up to the Rock. But more bizarre is the way how local people jumped the queue to get seats in the back side of the truck. Hi the truck drivers were so skilled, they must know every stone on that route. On the top, the distance for bare feet is rather long for the heat we had between 11am-2pm. I got my (under)feet burnt due to the heat even though we tried to only step on white tiles which absorb less heat from the sun. But the total experience was wonderful, worth making the efforts.
05 Nov 2018