What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Group of friends
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T88HLG01
In this full day trip, you will enjoy the most famous scenery and destinations of Halong Bay: visit one of the most beautiful caves named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Taking a rest in the bay of Wonders, relaxing on the crystal blue ocean or charming white sand beaches, you will soon forget all the pressure and enjoy your journey to the land of pleasure: wonderful landscapes, fresh and tasty seafood, peaceful atmosphere.
- Visiting one of the most beautiful Caves on Halong Bay – Thien Cung Cave
- Exploring the unique beauty of Halong Bay with many fun activities: cooking, swimming, rowing boat
- Cruising through stunning view of thousands majestic limestone islands in Halong Bay on traditional Asian junk
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer by shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- All entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Visit to Heaven Palace Cave
- Kayaking/Rowing boat trip
- Day cruise trip in Halong Bay
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- 01 soft drink/pax for lunch + tea break
- Roundtrip transfer by shuttle bus: Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- Price Excludes
- Other drinks, personal expenses
- Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and Lunar New year
- Other things not clearly mentioned in the included list
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Hanoi - Halong Bay - Thien Cung cave - Tuan Chau pier - Hanoi
Around 8:00 Am: Picking up from hotel/stay at Hanoi Old Quarter and depart for Halong Bay
12:00 – 12:30 pm: You will be welcomed on Day Cruise. Lunch will be prepared and served to you on board by the crew. While having lunch, the captain will drive the cruise around the most beautiful islets among thousands of limestone islands such as Dog islet, Incense Burner Islet, Fighting Cock Islet etc.
One stop of the 4-hour cruise is Dong Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Cave), located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave is adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites as well as colored lights, which transforms the scene into a fairytale palace.
Another activity, you could expect during the cruise is the stop at Ba Hang Area, where you could either join the bamboo boat ride or kayaking (optional) for 40 minutes to feel the Bay closer.
16:00 - 17:00 pm: Return to the harbor around and we will stop for one break in the middle of the way so you have a chance to go to the restroom or have a drink.
Around 19:30 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
- Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
- Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Day Cruise
- If you hotel/ stay is not located in the Hanoi old Quarter, please come to our office at 7.45 am to get on shuttle bus.
- We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30pm & 9:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 66 reviews
Value for money9.2
11 Dec 2019
We were very excited with this trip, from tour guide, his name Tuan who took care of service with English fluently, and care of small things in the trip, with some funny stories and Viet Nam historical.... Driver, I traveled to some Asia countries before Viet Nam but I didn't see any where how skillful like in Viet Nam, sitting on the bus and around me with motobike, cyclo, cars, bus...and were a little nervous but everything was fine to us. We arrived in Ha Long bay after 3 hours spend on the bus with express way, standing on the Pier of Tuan Chau, the smell of the sea and a sometimes mixed with smell of oil that. This pier look like in Western countries, many boats there. Ha Long bay with nice view and similar to Phuket in Thailand but more nicer here. Boat very quick moving and escorted us to visit the bay, standing on the sun desk, we took many photos of the bay and amazing pictures. We visited the surprising cave first, it is a little tired when we climb up, but when arrived, all this tired was disappeared, we loved this view very much it seems a slow motion clips that we sometimes see on the video. Return boat for lunch and boat still slowly moving, we had very different feeling for this lunch. Food was food with 5 or 6 main meals and fruits also. We had a great time and impressive experience in Ha Long bay. I will recommend this trip to my friends.
10 Nov 2019
This tour was amazing. Our tour guide was funny and incredibly helpful in arranging transportation for our group after the tour was over. The sightseeing was beautiful. It includes 4 activities (authentic Vietnamese lunch in a cruise ship, bamboo boats or kayaking, caves, and all transports) and they are must to do things if you visit Vietnam! I really enjoyed and met with people around the world. Those mates were really nice and are definitely contributing to this evaluation ;)
10 Nov 2019
The trip was really well organised. Easy pick-up and drop-off with both ways of traveling in an AC bus via the express way. Tour guide his name, Tony was funny, engaging and has extensive knowledge on anything we saw and on Vietnam in general. We definitely recommend going with him. Also unlike most other tour agencies, the boat ride in Ha Long Bay does initially not go through the busy standard route but a more quiet one where literally no other boats are around and you get to experience the bay without loads of other tourists around. All in all 5/5* and a definite recommendation!
10 Nov 2019
We really enjoyed this tour, The boat trip through Halong Bay lived up to expectations, and there was a good spread for lunch. Kayaking, rowing and caving were also good fun. Arrived back in Hanoi around 20.30 (express way option and 6 hours on the bay ) which meant we still had the evening to soak in the atmosphere! Perfect trip for those who want to do Halong Bay but have limited time! Highly recommended!!!
10 Nov 2019
Went on an express way day trip our group of 16. It was a wonderful experience. The bus journey started off with approx 8:30 min, tour guide talk about Vietnam and recommend with update news and events in Vietnam....just the right amount of detail to keep everyone engaged and interested throughout the talk with some time to relax afterwards. Food on the boat was much better than what we expected with plenty of options and pretty well suited for Western taste. We did the trip on a Friday and we found the whole experience pleasant with no excessive crowds present. Cave visit was amazing and so was kayak trip. Everything seemed to be well managed with no confusion over what was going to happen next. One area for improvement is that the particular bus we traveled on did not have seat belts but otherwise was driven safely and was comfortable and air conditioned. I would say the trip is a very good value for money.