What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Cruising in numerous small canals and arroyos to experience the daily life of local people along the riverbeds: floating markets, orchards, handicraft villages, traditional brickworks. Especially, you will have a good chance to take a morning cycling through local village along the banks of Mekong River and find yourself lost in the beauty of Mekong Delta and local culture in each village you pass by.
- Explore the lively Cai Be floating market
- Enjoy biking or walking tour to see daily life and local people’s activities
- Visit handicraft village, sightseeing the old house and sample various tropical fruits
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||WHAT'S INCLUDES?||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Size : 12m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Includes Taxes & Fees
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
Easy & fast checkout
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer, Cruise
- Price Includes
- English speaking guide
- 01 night accommodation on board
- 02 days cruise with stops and visits as stated
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program
- Meal as mentioned during the cruise ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Tourist insurances
- Transfer: Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Pier - Ho Chi Minh(bookable in next step)
- Personal expenses and any service not mentioned in the Inclusion
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Saigon - My Tho - Cai Be
07:30 - 08:00am Optional pick-up at hotel in district 1, Ho Chi Minh city.
10:00 Boarding on Mekong Emotion boat in My Tho, welcome drink and check in cabin. Visit one island by small motor boat trip. The guests can walk throught the island, trying native fruits viewing local handicraft production and meeting the local people. Then take a brief sampan ride throught palm-shaded creeks. Back to Mekong Emotion Cruise. Lunch served on board.
Then cruise for Cai Be via Ngu Hiep. Arrive Ngu Hiep island. Disembark and leisure biking or walking tour on this island seeing daily life and local people’s activities. Leisurely cruise up the Mekong River while enyoying the beautiful scenery and enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Tien river.Dinner and overnight on board between Ngu Hiep island and Cai Be.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Emotion Cruise
- Day 2: Cai Be - Saigon
In the morning, the noise of the floating market wake you up, visit the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river, breakfast on board, then boat depart for Cai Be.After breakfast, check out luggages to small motor boat to explore the lively Cai Be floating market in the morning. Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people then sightseeing the old house and sample various tropical fruits.
Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes 29private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 10000 m2 lays just beside the Tien River.Visit Mekong Lodge and walking around this area to see local people who are doing daily activities and preparing lunch for their families.
10:00 Boat transfer returned to Cai Be tourist pier, disembark then get back the car for Saigon or another destination. END TOUR.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 3 reviews
Value for money
13 Mar 2018
Perfect. Beautiful spacious cabin with balcony. Modern shower room (new welcome products, bathrobe, slippers). The boat is well designed, well maintained and clean. The restoration is exceptional (tasty, choice, variety, beautiful presentation).
30 Jan 2018
Great way to see the Mekong. The cruise director is fabulous and attentive and the daily outings are a fantastic way to see local life including night rides in Tuk Tuks, rickshaw rides and ox cart rides. You really get to see local life in these developing countries. The only downsides for me were the overuse of fish sauce in the meals including salads. Ice creams on board would have been nice. Be careful if you are mobility impaired as the boat has no lift, some of the excursions alight on to rough muddy river banks with steep climbs and some of the temples visited have a lot of steps.
28 Sep 2017
We loved tropical fruits and food they offer during the trip. coconut drink was so sweet very pleasant boat trip and sampan ride. We recommend this tour and need to stay longer for floating markets in the future