What you’ll get
Duration : 6 days 5 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active travellers, friends, family, couple,...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NPG17
The package will bring you to the special places in the North of Vietnam in 6 days. After leave Hanoi capital, you will have overnight amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong bay. Then you will continue to biking in Mai Chau and trekking in Pu Luong through terrace fields, enjoy local live with Thai's ethnic minorities. Let's start with us
- Visit the most famous beautiful spots of Hanoi
- An overnight amazing trip to the world heritage site of Halong Bay
- Gain insight local experience with colorful ethnic minorities of Thai in Mai Chau
- Exciting biking trip in Mai Chau and amazing trekking trip in Pu Luong through terrace fields and the village
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
The luxury package includes 3-night at 5-star hotel in Hanoi (Apricot Hotel or similar) with sketch room, 1-night in Mai Chau with deluxe bungalow, 1-night on 5-star cruise in Halong (Athena, Signature, Starlight Cruise or similar)
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 5 Breakfast, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- A/C transfer
- Bungalow, Cruise Cabin, Homestay, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Biking in Mai Chau
- Kayaking in Halong
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Thai traditional dance in Mai Chau
- Bottle of water on the shuttle bus
- A/C transportation during the trip
- Transfer round trip from airport to hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- Full accommodation in Hanoi (hotel) and Mai Chau (Dormitory/Bungalow), Halong (Private cabin)
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- Tips and other personal services
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi arrival
Upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport, driver will pick you up and transfer to Hanoi center. Check in hotel and free time. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi
- Day 2: Hanoi - Mai Chau biking
7:00 - 8:00: Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van/bus
10:00: Short break
11:30-12:30: Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:30: Traditional lunch in our home(vegetarian available)
14:30: Bicycle ride with your tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
17:00: Free time for cycling, walking, shopping
19:00: Enjoy the the dinner, you will have a chance to Enjoy traditional dishes prepared in the style of the native Thai and watch the Thai’s traditional
Dance show and drink traditional wine “ruou can”
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Bungalow/ Dormitory in Mai Chau
- Day 3: Mai Chau - Pu Luong trekking - Hanoi
7:30-8:30 – Breakfast time
8:30-10:30 – Drive 35km to Pu Luong Nature Reserve, we will stop on the way to see chopsticks factories and take photos sometimes.
10:30 – 12:30 – Arrive to Pu Luong Nature reserve, we will take a short break for 10 minutes before start to do trekking and explore a beautiful scenery of the mountains and stunning rice terraces
12:30 – 15:30 – Enjoy Lunch in the village and take a rest before we restart trekking then drive back to Mai Chau.
15:30 – Get on the van/bus to drive back to Hanoi.
7:30 – 8:00 Drop off at the guest’s hotel.
Meals: B, L
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi
- Day 4: Hanoi - Halong overnight
7.30 - 8.00 am: Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful caves in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. The evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Cruise in Halong
- Day 5: Halong - Hanoi - street food tour
Morning tea and coffee will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay, passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to harbor.
Around 12.30 Transfer back to Hanoi. You will arrive Hanoi about 4.30 pm
17.30 - 18.00 The local tour guide will pickup at your place and start the evening street food tours on foot - eat like a local.
Depending on your location, the start/ending of the tour can be different. However, you will have chance to taste some of the most famous dishes of Hanoi people, described as "Hanoi style fast foods". Your local guide will give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture including details on ingredients and historical backgrounds of popular northern dishes. Many delicious dishes are waiting for your tasting in the Old Quarter:
- Thit xien nuong or nem chua ran (grilled meat on stick/fried fermented pork roll)
- Banh cuon or Banh goi (spring rolls/ Pillow cake)
- Banh My Hanoi (bread with grilled meats and vegetables)
- Pho ga or bun doc mung or bun cha (chicken noodles/noodles with pork and "doc mung"/Kebab rice noodles)
- Drink: local bear or smoothie or mixed fruits or egg coffee.
At the end of the trip, free to continue exploring the area or take a taxi (or just walk) back to your hotel. Food tour ends around 19.30 - 20.00. Overnight in your hotel
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi
- Day 6: Hanoi departure
Have breakfast and free time until our driver picks you up, and transfers to Noi Bai International Airport. End of service!
- You should bring cash in Mai Chau and Pu Luong
- Hanoi accommodation: 3-star (Golden Rooster Hotel, Legacy Hotel or similar, 4-star (May de Ville Hotel, Peridot Hotel, Boss Legend Hotel or similar), 5-star (Apricot Hotel or similar)
- Halong Bay: 3-star (Majestic, Lavender, Phoenix or similar), 4-star (Luxury flamingo, Garden bay, Royal Palace, Silversea or similar), 5-star (Athena, Dynasty, Alisa, V'spirit Premier, Signature, Margaret or similar)
- Mai Chau: Mai Chau Nature Palace (Dormitory/ Bungalow)
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Itinerary:can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.0Based on 1 reviews
Value for money9.0
09 May 2019
Cruise on the azure waters of Ha Long Bay, and hike to villages and terraced rice paddies in the Mai Chau. This tour is ideal for first-time visitors or travelers with limited time who want a well-rounded showcase of Vietnam's history, charm, and natural beauty.