What you’ll get
Duration : 8 days 7 nights
Departure : Yangon
Suitable : All of people: family with kid, friend, couple...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T95NM03
The package will take you to the holy land with magnificent Buddhist pagodas. All visiting destination will satisfy your traveling desire, and this is also an excellent chance for you to experience the history and architecture of Burmese. Real heaven of ancient temples is waiting for you, let fly and enjoy!
- Visits many famous pagodas with unique architecture
- Boating in Inle Lake - the pretty and famous lake in Myanmar
- A special tour discovering the stunning beauty, fascinating cultures, and ancient relics of Myanmar
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
The luxury packag included 5-night at 5-star hotel in Mandalay, Bagan, Yangon with deluxe/suite room
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 7 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- 5 Night Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast (Twin sharing basic)
- 1 way domestic flight ticket (Inle – Ygn)
- Transportation with fully air con vehicle car according to the itinerary
- River Cruise from Mandalay to Bagan
- Highway Bus Ticket, Train, Horse cart & boat according to the itinerary
- Meals Accommodation as per your choice category
- Entrance/ Zone Fees according to the itinerary
- Purified drinking water & cool towel on touring day
- English speaking station guide
- Complimentary present local handmade souvenir
- Price Excludes
- International Air Ticket from/to Yangon
- Airport departure tax at Yangon International Airport at 10$ per person.
- Visa Fees + Travel Insurance
- Tipping and personal expense
- Personal expense such as camera and Video fees, etc….
- Bank handling fees.
- Early check in and late checkout subject to 50 % of room rate.
- Any other services not mentioned in program
- Room surcharge will be added in Christmas, New Year & Festival Period
- Cancellation by Customer
For most of our tours, once the tour is confirmed and fully paid, but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation before tour commencement:
- More than 45 days before trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made, but the transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causing an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there is more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the unused portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental, or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using an existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Day 1: Yangon City Tour
Our tour guide will be pick – up you at the your hotel .This tour is suitable for young and adult tourists. Yangon is only the city with more British architecture buildings in Southeast Asia .Being a capital for many decades, visit Sule Pagoda and downtown of Yangon which is suitable for walking tour and continue on visit to Strand Hotel , the first hotel in Myanmar and Botahtaung pagoda and proceed to Chaukhtatgyi reclining Buddha Image and in the Late afternoon , the most beautiful pagoda in Myanmar, visit Kyauktawgyi Pagoda and white elephants and continue on visit to Kabaraye pagoda and Scott Market , a shopping paradise for tourists . And proceed to China town to see Platform Market . Photo stop at the Karaweik Hall royal floating barge . Nothing will prepare you for Shwedagon Pagoda ,with its glittering gold Stupa .At the Pagoda , observe local pilgrims and monks offering their devotions and enjoy the amazing sunset view at Shwedagon Pagoda .After that overnight you stay in the hotel
Accommodation: Hotel in Yangon
- Day 2: Yangon - Bago - Mandalay (by bus)
Our tour guide pick up you from your hotel and driven to Bago (84 km, about 2 hours). The journey takes you through a picturesque rural landscape of paddy fields and small villages. Arrive at Bago, formerly called Pegu, founded in the year 825 by two Mon princes. The town, a former river port and royal Mon capital, is situated about 84 km from Yangon. The highlights include the Shwemawdaw Pagoda, which is over a thousand years old, and whose tip is even taller than that of Yangon’s Shwedagon Pagoda. Also visit Hinthargone Pagoda, where you can see the ‘Nat’ shrine. Continue to the 55-metr-long reclining Shwe Thalyaung Buddha image, one of the country’s most revered objects. Visit the Mahazedi (Great Stupa), a bell-shaped stupa offering panoramic views. Just outside Bago, visit Kyaikpun Pagoda with four 30-metre-high Buddha figures seated back to back. On the way back to the capital, you can visit Pottery Village.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: overnight on bus
- Day 3: Madalay - Mingun - Mandalay
Our Tour guide picked up you from your hotel and transferred to the jetty. En route, stop at the Zeycho vegetable market. Board your boat and travel upstream on the Ayeyarwady River from Mandalay to Mingun (11 km, about one hour). The river is always busy – small long tail boats, bamboo rafts and ferries carry goods up and down the river. Visit the Mingun Bell, which at 87 tons is the world’s largest intact bronze bell. Continue to the beautiful Hsinbyume (Mya thein Tan) Paya and the unfinished, mighty Mingun Pagoda (built to be the world’s biggest) before returning downriver to Mandalay. In the afternoon, visit Mahamuni Pagoda, home to a spectacular Buddha image covered with thick layers of gold leaves. Stop at local workshops to see Kalaga tapestries being made, gold leaf being beaten into paper-thin pieces. From here, we go to Kuthodaw Pagoda, where the Theravada Buddhist scriptures are inscribed on 729 marble slabs, giving rise to its nickname ‘the world’s largest book’. Next visit beautiful teak-carved Shwenandaw Monastery, the only Royal Palace building to survive World War II bombing. Atop Mandalay Hill lie glittering glass-studded temple walls which reflect the evening glow as you watch the sunset
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Mandalay
- Day 4: Mandalay - Ava - Sagaing - Amarapura - Mandalay
The tour guide will be pick you - up to your hotel .In the morning, drive to the former royal capital of Innwa ( Ava ) located on an island between the Ayeyarwady and the Myitnge Rivers. A local ferry carries you to the island where your horse cart and driver await you – no cars are allowed here. Pass through the ancient city walls to visit the brick and stucco monastery of Maha Aungmye Bonzan (also known as Ok Kyaung) before continuing to the impressive wooden monastery of Bagaya Kyaung. In the afternoon, visit picturesque Sagaing, known as the living centre of Buddhist faith in Myanmar today. The hills here are dotted with numerous pagodas and monasteries. Return across the Ayeyarwady River to the third former capital, Amarapura, via the Ava Bridge, built by British engineers. Take a sunset stroll on U Bein Bridge, which at over a kilometer is believed to be the longest teak bridge in the world. Return to your hotel in Mandalay
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Mandalay
- Day 5: Transfer to Bagan (by river cruise) + Bagan sunset
You will be departure from Mandalay city and you will be go to Bagan by Boat. On the way you will see the child and they are swimming in the river and the men are fishing in the river after that sun-set on the boat .And then overnight at the hotel
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Bagan
- Day 6: Bagan Sightseeing & Transfer to Inle Lake (by bus)
The tour guide will be pick you - up to your hotel . In the morning, visit a selection of the most important monuments such as Shwe Zigon Pagoda, which is the first and most important architectural pagoda. Visit Ananda Temple, which is the most beautiful, the best and the first Myanmar architectural temple and a masterpiece of 11th century architecture. Most of the artifacts are still original and preserved in the temple. Myinkabar Gubyauk Gyi is the best mural painting temple in Bagan. After that visit more monument, then enjoy the sunset at one of the monuments. After that overnight you stay in the hotel .
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Overnight at hotel
- Day 7: Inle Lake sightseeing (by boat)
You transfer to BAGAN airport and then the domestic flight to Inle Lake arrival .The station guide pick – up you at Air – port . Then, visit to Shwe Yaunghwe Kyaung (monastery) and Kan Gyi Kyaung Monastery in Myaung Shwe. From where you drive up through pine-clad hills to Taunggyi (about 1 hour, 31 km), the capital of southern Shan State and a former British hill station. Approximately 2 hours drive from Taunggyi in countryside inhabited by the Pa-O people lie the ‘lost’ ruins of Kakku, a pagoda encircled by dozens of small stupas. Little is known about the origins of this unusual place – the Pa-O believe that the original pagoda dates back some 2,000 years. Wander through the stupas which are decorated with fine stucco work and Buddha images – some in good repair, others not. Visit a Pa-O village and a large monastery on the way back to Taunggyi. Continue from here to Nyaung Shwe where you board your boat and return to Taunggyi. Continue from here to Nyaung Shwe where you board your boat and return to your hotel
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Nyaung Shwe/ Inle Lake
- Day 8: Transfer Yangon Intâ€™l Airport (by flight) & Departure
After breakfast, driver transfers you to airport to take a domestic flight to Yangon International air – port for departure.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0